Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Originally posted by: Mae
    I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.
    Go on do it. You will have me, Kensee and Terra posting in it. Thats a great start.

Gaaaaaay.

prick

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Originally posted by: Mae
    I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.
    Go on do it. You will have me, Kensee and Terra posting in it. Thats a great start.
    I WILL POST IN IT TOO WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ty psj for this sig

Why must it be gay... We can talk who is the most manly and stuff. Kenpachi for the win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Damn some fools are really pretty closed-minded eh?

Hakeem made an excellent point. We all watch anime, and lots of guys are constantly Wowed by the actions of male characters. Constantly talking about who kicks whos ass and which Captains are better than others and on and on...

There's also more than just a hint of sexual attraction in admiration of these characters, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not....

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    There's also more than just a hint of sexual attraction in admiration of these characters, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not....
    youre an idiot. just because we like certain characters and root for them to own other characters doesn't mean we want to have sex with them. i'm sure there are some freaks like yourself that would love to play hide the sausage with their favorite male anime character, though.

Hahahah that's awsome.

Mage you are the idiot. Are you incapable of having a normal discussion without calling people names? I think masamuneehs meant someting like, you like a certain character not only because of their personality but also because of thier looks. What i'm saying is that you may think your favorite male character looks good.

@DarthEnder: your opinion is greatly appretiated.....

Why thank you, it's my purpose in life to convey it as much as possible.

I just think its fabulous how according to Masamuneeh's theorem, everything you admire you want to be intimate with on some level.

For instance, Optimus Prime rules, so of course I'm gonna start looking for a suitable oriface.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Mage you are the idiot. Are you incapable of having a normal discussion without calling people names? I think masamuneehs meant someting like, you like a certain character not only because of their personality but also because of thier looks. What i'm saying is that you may think your favorite male character looks good.

@DarthEnder: your opinion is greatly appretiated.....
    Perhaps the word 'sexual' was the incorrect one, but I'm not going to edit my previous post. PSJ worded it much better, the human mind will always take in physical form when creating an opinion of people/things/places and because vision is one of our strongest and most prevalent senses I believe a person's looks have a deep impact on our feelings towards them. This goes for members of both sexes.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    I just think its fabulous how according to Masamuneeh's theorem, everything you admire you want to be intimate with on some level.

For instance, Optimus Prime rules, so of course I'm gonna start looking for a suitable oriface.
    That is pretty funny. But you ever wonder why the Transformers were given humanoid appearances, rather than just always being vehicles that could talk? Think about what makes a mobile suit more appealing than a tank or jet fighter.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".