Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Thanks Knives.

Damn that song sucks ass. I miss the old opener [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Nah, I like the new song. And I wonder how much forshadowing there is in the images? (DON'T tell me if they're right, I'm skipping the spoiler thread) Ichigo turning into a hollow? We've speculated before about the white inner Ichigo being the hollow that was tied to Kaien's soul... A couple of new attacks were shown, but who knows if they'll turn up in the show or not. I didn't recognize the dark-haired girl with the wrapped pigtails, did I miss her earlier? Or hasn't she been introduced yet? Ishida and Inoue both looked pretty good in the intro. And I really like the last scene with Ichigo and Rukia walking together happily while hollows were ripping through the sky.

Well, thanks for the DL. Now to wait for the subbed ep, lol.

Really like the new op/ed combonation! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm glad to see happypeoplz replaced by what might be my favorite Bleach ending.

Here are the tv-rips for the op/ed song
    Bleach OP Rip
    Bleach ED Rip

And the episode was awesome, also!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

There is no beating Happy People, don't be spreading lies!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Just heard the new ending. It was pretty. Both of these are the best Bleach songs so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm still partial to Asterik myself.

Then again, Orange Range just flat out owns.

Who usually has the first sub out?

Think DB might be fast on this sub.

I never check hell-sub thouhg, and i heard rumors of baka stoped doing it?

So DB or Bleach-Society maybe?

And damn it .. I'm solowly watching the episode download .. ::hums the happy people ending::

wow what the fuck the art in the second episode is HIDEOUS. it was like watching those japanese girls that eat shit and rub it all over their faces. and judging from the preview, the art in the next episode will be 10 times worse. did they recruit the naruto filler team to do their episodes now or something?

Aye is this a discussion thread as well? o.o? Don't wanan start talking about the episode too much if people havent watched it yet.

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Aye is this a discussion thread as well? o.o? Don't wanan start talking about the episode too much if people havent watched it yet.

This is a discussion thread. You can discuss it whenever you want.

I could kill Ichimaru...

This sig was made by KitKat.

If you haven't watched the episodes yet, stop reading and watch ... (just in case You waiting for download to finish)
    In other words ... SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Addes more space here because people can't very well read the first friken line!

I'd just like to say ... OW

Renji is cool and all (especially his new Bankai, Baboon King Snake Tail or something like that ) ... but damnnn he got pwned -_-. Poor guy. Is the intro version of 12th captain's bankai another form or just added special effects?

What this episode gives us is information we already know ...

That being ... Kenpachi is bad-arse!
    One thing I probably will get when subs come out ... does Tossen's bankai slow the other person down? Or freezes them? I kidna got an idea from the action but just like to clarify. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I always wondered what was under that guy's mask ... I just thought he was horribly scarred or disfigured in some way. Hes kinda out of place looking (like off another anime) but kinda cute in a furry kind of way.

Aww, cute lil teddy brought his toy out to play ^^.

Anyhow cool episode; Ichigo seems to be stepping it up (should get bankai soon hopefully) and I'm quite curious how the next episode is going to play out. One thing though .. anyone feel like the bankais all came out too fast and there were too many in this episode?
    I mean preveious to this episode, we only saw one bankai and were like "oooo wow" that was pretty cool. Now we see Renjis, and after pissing our pants we see 3 more bankais o.O. Just felt like it was too much for an hour but it was still pretty cool seeing them all.

Kenpachi needs to get his bankai =D!
    Adios GW.

Edit: happy now Honinbou and piasEnigma???????

The next episode is gonna completely own you in the face like getting a mushroom stamp from John Holmes.

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    The next episode is gonna completely own you in the face like getting a mushroom stamp from John Holmes.
    from John Holmes. ? (Link not COMPLETLEY work safe but very informative)

I have no idea what you meant by that ... but I do hope these episodes do get better and better.

Mushroom stamp is a slang term for getting slapped in the face with someones dick.

Hrm ... interesting. I never heard of that before.
    Knowledge be powah!

Anyhow epyon how did you feel about the episode?

I read the manga so I knew what I was going into.

The intro completely owned. I cant wait for the single to be released.

I was disappointed in the way the Renji-Byakuya fight was plaid out. I expected the action to go a lot faster then it did.
    What the animation did drive home, however, was the severeity of being hit by Byakuya's Ban Kai. Nothing really says owned like seeing your own blood go flying 15 feet into the air.

I did like the way the Tousen-Kenpachi fight was done, and the fact Tousen got owned. Kenpachi is my third fav character. :-D

Originally posted by: Kensee

One thing I probably will get when subs come out ... does Tossen's bankai slow the other person down? Or freezes them?
    it takes away all their senses except touch.

I reallu NEVER EVER read so much spoilers in a release threat...
    I thought normally you should make the posts like 90% here in the discussion thread.. kinda lame.. sorry.