Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

It's not kinda lame, its really fucking lame.

HENCE WHY ANOTHER THREAD WAS MADE TO DISCUSS SPOILERS.

You mean the one that says BLEACH OPENING 3 SPOILERS? Which would be intended for spoilers only pertraining to the ones in the 3RD BLEACH OPENING ONLY!

Originally posted by: Jaredster
    Originally posted by: Kensee
    Aye is this a discussion thread as well? o.o? Don't wanan start talking about the episode too much if people havent watched it yet.

This is a discussion thread. You can discuss it whenever you want.
    Anyhow I aksed before hand if it was allright to start discussing it (see above), theres already a speed sub out for episode 52 (I can link if you want it) and I think that was the requirement to start talking about it? Plus the guy who responded has 500 + posts so I figured he would know a bit about the rules?

Forgive me if this went all the wrong way? -_- And before ANY OF MY POSTS I did say "DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT" so I gave clear warning of any spoiler if you actually bothered to read. Don't begin to start complaining about spoilers cause you're too "fast" to read the first line (its kinda like trying to take a test without reading the directions aka the first line!) Anyhow if I wasn't supposed to do something that I already did .. I'm apologizing ahead of time.

Edit: My previous post with all the pictures have now a longer pre warning and also a long section of returns just so if you do decide to ignore the FIRST FRIKEN LINE, you have a lil messege telling you to not read ahead -_-. Happy now? ::hums Happy People song::

Oh and here was that fan sub I was talking about, it is only episode 52 (SPEED SUB) so that also means lines are skipped, quality is bad, and intro is not translated.
    Episode 52 Speedsub

In the Bleach forums, the episode topics contain both the release information AND the discussion. This is not the same as the Naruto forum (although I don't know why). You may notice this with the other Bleach topics. So far, all the so-called "spoiling" is based on the intro and episode, so nothing is actually spoiled.

As for the intro, that is just kickass! They did put in quite a bit of spoilers for future episodes (but what do I care, I read the manga, haha). Gotta love the time and effort the animators use to make Bleach such an awesome series.

Aye I forgot who said this ... could be in the other fourm but someone mentioned how the more you listen to a Bleach Intro, the more kickass it gets. Thats sooo true, ESPECIALLY for this one.

At first it was weird but it gets pretty good after a while. Non manga reader here (though I should) but yeah I figured that hole in the sky was a intersting spoiler for the future.

One question, in the previews of the next episode they show fire and a figure standing in the flames. Is that the General?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Just heard the new ending. It was pretty. Both of these are the best Bleach songs so far [img][/img]
    I miss Rie Fu (first ED) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Will comment on episode when I see it, but DAMN it looks bad ass.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Everybody is talking about it. One hour special.

Waiting for the subbed versin but I think that it will take longer for this episode to come out taking considerations the groups needs to come up with a new karaoke for the new opening and ending.

My guess is DB will be the first one to come out.

I think (website rumors) it's gonna take till about Saturday maybe? Till it comes out. Not 100% sure.

Oh yeah, I hella liked the first ending too XanBcoo ^_^

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Kensee
    I think (website rumors) it's gonna take till about Saturday maybe? Till it comes out. Not 100% sure.

Oh yeah, I hella liked the first ending too XanBcoo ^_^
    My gods... i'm going berserk here waiting for someone to finish subbing this thing!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: piasEnigma
    It's not kinda lame, its really fucking lame.

HENCE WHY ANOTHER THREAD WAS MADE TO DISCUSS SPOILERS.
    Or maybe the release thread and the dicussion thread is the same and has always been, but only maybe (slight sarcasm).

Bottomline stay out of this thread if you don't want episode related spoilers. And just hang on tokyotosho til it's released.

Hahaha, I can just imagine the anime people going a little crazy waiting for a subbed version. Quite a hell of a time for an hr episode + new opening and ending. With the stuff that is happening and will happen later on, this series is gonna be leaving you on the edge of your seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man, Soi Fong has one damn small rack. Maybe she's male.

You're crazy terra.

What [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

terra if she's male why was she on your page of hentai?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

still no subs out?

Jaredster - http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...5DBleach52.avi.torrent Speed sub. Not translated into and shitty quality but if you are in it for the story like me its A OK.

Originally posted by: woofcat
    Jaredster - http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...5DBleach52.avi.torrent Speed sub. Not translated into and shitty quality but if you are in it for the story like me its A OK.
    First post just to say how awful those subs were...bad touch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah those subs were horrible but i still enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: woofcat
    Yeah those subs were horrible but i still enjoyed it.
    I am assuming one hour special means, episodes 52-53. Judging by thye size of the torrent It seems that they only subbed half of the one hour special (only ep 52 not ep 53). Can someone plz clarify this before I download it. Thanx.

it's only episode 52.