Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Because he said that he was born without light when fighting Kenpachi with his bankai. Hence, it would be quite logical that he was born blind.

"you cannot capture me who was born without light." That statement should be more than enough to support the theory among other things that have happened in the past... which i cannot mention because i'm not about to browse all my episodes again to argue this

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

His eyes are also constantly closed. It's pretty obvious that he's blind.

He's just a black man with ski goggles who jibba jabbas about peace when everyone around him is being awsome with swords.
    Tousen is still my boy, but that made me laugh pretty hard. Dunno why no one likes him...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I liked Tousen, up untill he started spouting that self-rightous justice bullshit. The world isn't black and
    white like he sees it, there is always an area where different colors exist.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    I liked Tousen, up untill he started spouting that self-rightous justice bullshit. The world isn't black and
    well maybe the only skin color he cares about is black and white maybe tat's why [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: heero
    Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    well maybe the only skin color he cares about is black and white maybe tat's why [img][/img]
    Thats not what I meant. He sees the world in right or wrong, not in between.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

i no wat u meant. I was just...bleh nevermind

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Tousen is blind, it's so obvious. Eyes always shut, those weird goggles, his referring to 'being born in darkness' etc. But he was a little annoying with his long rant about justice and all that. Although, if I were confronted with something as obviously evil as Zaraki Kenpachi I might even be struck to go on about destroying evil.

And damn, Bucket-Head is so ugly that he's not even human! Laughed my ass off at that one?

And what was the whole deal with that pretty boy in the 11th Division's Zanpaktou? Hisage said he had him beat, but the pretty boy got up and his Zanpaktou glowed this weird color and he said something about not letting Kenpachi or Ikkaku know about "his little secret" .... What is his secret, a Bankai called Yaoi?

Best moment in the episode: Ichimaru Gin talking to Rukia on the bridge. Saying that he could save Ichigo and her and all the others, getting her hopes all up.

Then, with that awesome smile. "Uso." MWHAHAHA What an evil bastard! He has cemented his case as my number one favorite Bleach character! Also had to love how Rukia described him as a snake crawling all over you. And she certainly intoned that Gin and Byakuya are in cahoots on something or other...

Second favorite moment, Renji almost getting Byakuya. He certainly surprised the Captain a couple times. Kuchiki just seems to use tons and tons and tons of swords, his Bankai was the least cool I've seen yet...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Excuse my double post. Mozilla came up with an error and sent me back to the reply page with my text still there, so I had no clue it'd already been posted. Gomen.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    And damn, Bucket-Head is so ugly that he's not even human! Laughed my ass off at that one?

And what was the whole deal with that pretty boy in the 11th Division's Zanpaktou? Hisage said he had him beat, but the pretty boy got up and his Zanpaktou glowed this weird color and he said something about not letting Kenpachi or Ikkaku know about "his little secret" .... What is his secret, a Bankai called Yaoi?
    Damn, so much for being original. I thought I was the only one who called him "bucket-head". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The pretty boy (can't remember his name) was talking about how the 11th Squad tends to prefer direct, physical techniques with their soul slayers, and look down upon spirit/magickey-based ones. His just so happened to be the latter, and he didn't want the others to know that because he respects them so much.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

he basically is a long range type of fighter... which as XanBcoo said, it is looked-down by the 11th Squad...

So he basically is deserving of the 3rd seat in the division, and he might even be the second seat in other squads...

"you cannot capture me who was born without light."
    Haha, I actually thought he was referencing his skin color there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

That was one awesome episode, what with all the bankais. Zaraki and Ichimaru gave me a good laugh. Helmet guy as a beast was certainly surprising...didn't think there were life-size talking animals in Bleach. Tousen was cool, although he seems a little weak (maybe it was because Zaraki is just so insanely strong). Renji losing sorta sucked; wonder what his next move will be. I predict that in the next episode, Yachiru and crew will interrupt Rukia's little ceremony, since we didn't really see them the second half. Can't wait to see the conclusion of all these ongoing battles with the captains and VCs.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Well we certainly saw some weird bankais. Renji's bankai was extremely similar to that weird captain's (forgot name), but Tousen's was weird.

Now I think Byakuya and Ichimaru are both in on it.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    he basically is a long range type of fighter... which as XanBcoo said, it is looked-down by the 11th Squad...

So he basically is deserving of the 3rd seat in the division, and he might even be the second seat in other squads...
    Pretty boy is acutally pretty tough when he releases his sword. He is supposed to holed 3rd seat I believe like Bud said but he doesnt like the way the number looks or something.

He's 5ths seat because its the next lowest number that looks like his favorite number in japanese (i think he likes number 2).

It'ts not COMPLETLEY that his slayer is a long range one, its just not a direct attack like strength wise. Its strong it is own regard though.

He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Also, does anyone else not understand why the third method of becoming a captain exists?? It's insane IMO. They could appoint a madman as a captain based solely on his strength. It's like becoming a general in an army by killing the other general. Makes no sense to me.

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well [img][/img]

Also, does anyone else not understand why the third method of becoming a captain exists?? It's insane IMO. They could appoint a madman as a captain based solely on his strength. It's like becoming a general in an army by killing the other general. Makes no sense to me.
    Having stronger people means that you'll have more control and less worries when threats come. You gotta have at least a few people who have massive brute strength.

You have to defeat a captain in front of everyone.
    Kenpachi took it one step further and KILLED the previous captain. You can kinda figure this by reading Tossen's reaction, if all the other capatains killed their successors before hand then he wouldnt call Kenpachi a madman UNLESS

1) Kenpachi was the first one to challenge/kill a capatian to take their place.
    or
    2) Kenpachi was only supposed to defeat the capatain but instead ran through him.

But then how else could Zaraki's captainship be justified by the series? There has to be a mechanism to get a crazy guy into that position for the story -- if the character created is crazy. Also, say that the rule didn't exist... then some unfortunate division captain would have this insanely strong madman in his troops. Yamamoto probably figures that if the captains get out of line he can control them.

Kurotsuchi (or however you spell the 12th division captain's name) is likely a worse candidate than Zaraki: that guy sacrifices his own men in combat without a second thought. At least Zaraki confronts the enemy and defects only after he has lost / tied. I get the impression that he hasn't lost a fight before from his bells / eyepatch / give-me-your-best-shot etc attitude.

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well
    No, they dont look similar.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Now I think Byakuya and Ichimaru are both in on it.
    Rukia menioning all those meetings between Ichimaru Gin and Kuchuki Byakuya support this theory but I think Gin is tagging along with Byakuya for now and when the time comes he will ditch him as well.