Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

52-53 by Bleach Society bitches. damn right!!
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

FUCK YEA!!

I have faith in the world again!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Holy shit, there really is a God!

But really I'm kidding. When you die it's the end. Seriously!

Go Bleach!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

holy fuck....
    i love you B-S

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Damn It, 1600 people and no seeds for the torrent, come on somebody, leave it running at least while your watching it...

lol 6 seeds and 14k leachers.

I'll DL this is a few days.

35% done, slow download (barley any seeders). I'll leave it running when done =D

wtf 5 seeders... but i don't care ITS SUBBED. finally.

DONE! Buahahhahaha!

Edit: There are now 229 seeders and 23135 peers o.o

The quality be good (obviously better than RAW version) and translation seem to be going good. Still watching but the intro song seems cooler with subtitles =P

LOl...
    ken-chan truly owns....
    more ass kicking for him next week =P

sadly for renji..
    overconfident i guess.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Currently...10976 seeders and 23947 leechers

Never underestimate a starved pulic.

Damn good. Yumichika is so badass. "I'd give up... beautifully." - "Die" lol. And his reason to get 5th seat was funny too.

Anyway, Kenpachi is badass as always and Renji looks so hot with his hair out. The only thing I didn't like was Tousen's flashback, which was severely shortened when compared to the manga. They should have inserted that later or something, because in the anime it made absolutely no sense. Okay so she died, but what does that have to do with his babbling about justice?

I agree terra, while not a reader of the manga myself, I does not make sense what this girls death has to do with justice. I just figured that she die because of an injustice act.

As for the eps, new op was cool, but I like the second one better, song and all. But it is still good. I guess there is alot of spoilers in the intro, but i dont know what they mean, and i dont want to yet. Still havent decided if i should read the manga or stay pure with this. What i dont know cant hurt me right? As for the ending, i still like the second ending better, but this is waay better than happy people.\

This eps was cool. I sucks how two Bankai were defeated so easialy, and i have a felling that dog boy's is gonna go down pretty hard too. I can understand Renji getting owned, but I figured Tousen whould have lasted a bit longer. I dunno, before when they intorduced the Bankai, they seemed to be the end all way to go, but Tousen's goes down with ease. I guess the nature of Tousen bankai, the fact that it is not a seaparate entity attacking, makes it not as strong as the others. I bet if the first attack to Kenpachi was through his heart, or lobbin off his head, then it would be all good. But no, had to go soft.

hmmm, so i have to wait for next eps.....should i read the manga? anyone regret it?

The ending ruined the mood of the ep for me, Bleach needs better endings. Anyways the ep was great, Gin proving just how evil he is was kinda funny. Finally getting to see Renji ban kai made this the best ep ever.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

This wait made me read the entire Manga on friday night...boo having life. I would only recommend it if your willing to wait impatiently for manga releases instead of anime, however the manga is less likely to make you wait longer. And also having the entire storyline compressed into your head in one night can be a little irritating when you finally run out.

lol, well I think i can wait it out. I already am doing this with naruto, reading the manga and watching the eps. But I am impatiently waiting for both. So I will see how long i can last with the anime. I just need to know if they start throwing in fillers or changing stuff. Then i will have to read the manga. So everyone be sure to let us anime only know, im sure you will anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I recommend reading the manga. Some people are of the opinion that reading that takes the fun out of watching (removing surprises), but some of us (me included) look just as much forward to the anime anyway - but for a different reason, being that you want to see it animated. The battles, for example, can be very hard to keep track of in the manga due to everything happening. Also, if you read the manga you'll get to know some things that the anime doesn't include for some reason. Finally, the anime occasionally adds stuff which is a bonus.

O.o speaking of reading Mangas, is there a specific program (software) made just for the purpose of reading magnas files in order or something like that. Right now my computer is presintalled opening these files in Adobe Photoshop Albium Starter 3.0 edition. I heard soemthing about TW's reader but not sure.

Anyone care to shed some light on this poor forasken noob of a manga reader and link me to the promise land of eased magna reading?