Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: TV: Prison Break

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    The end really got me.. i didn't see them pulling it into a third season nor had i read about one. I really liked the way kellerman went out though, thought that was cool how much his charactor evolves.. dont like him.. hate him.. despise him.. sympathize with him.. respect him.

Cant wait for the next season.. btw.... are they going to go back and fish that money out of the water?!

Yes they will, plenty of episode will pass till the audience forgets about the money... and then bam, Scoffield says "Let's go get the money and build our own little country".

They're filming ! well.. yeah i know its kind of a given.... but just now i saw the production crew for prison break here in dallas. They had all the cameras set up, did not see any of the cast i would go to be an on-looker/ possible extra if i didn't have to work right now. Cant wait for the next season though.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    They're still filming? I hope there's no delays for the fall, because I'm dying to know what happens.

They left us at a dead end with Michael, Sucre, and T-Bag. Plus, Belleck and Mahone ending up in the same prison as Michael is something seriously unexpected. It's a shame Bill Kim didn't survive to see the next season, he was one of the best bad guys in the series.

From the looks of it, Franklyn's story has ended and doesn't look like he's coming back in the next season for any reason at all. Not only that, I've been seeing him on other series as well while I was channel surfing, which makes me believe highly that he's definitely not coming back.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

The promo looks awesome.

Promo for Season 3

Prison Break returns on September 17 on FOX. An all new season where Michael Scolfield will try to escape from Sona. FOX just released a new promo with images from the upcoming season starting this fall. Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Zati; Mon, 08-20-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Looks great, but I can't envision Michael winning a one-on-one fight. That prison looks like hell.

How hard can it be to break out of a prison with no guards? Apparently, those people there don't want to break out for some odd reason.

Belleck seemed like he was suffering the most out of them all. Hopefully, he gets what's coming to him.

The scenario would've been better suited for Lincoln, rather than Michael.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Wed, 08-22-2007 at 09:54 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

I don't know... I sort of stopped watching mid-second season, but the third season just looks ridiculous.

I doubt I'll be watching any time soon.

I was invited to meet Robert Kneppler last week (GF's dad does work on his house) but i'm not really trying to meet any 'celebrities'

ZOMG! less than a month away?!!
    I cant wait for season 3 ^^

It doesn't look too bad.

Clips of the first episode of the new season.
    (Contains spoilers, click at your own risk..)
    Part 1:http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKuUhuFYN9E
    Part 2:http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MOzZrSlE2E

7 days until the season premiere of Prison Break.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Mon, 09-10-2007 at 03:54 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

7 days! !!! it is creeping up... it still seems to me like it is a long ways off, but wow.. next week! i had found a 15-20 minute clip of the first ep and the plot seems ok, it will be interesting to see how they come together. they didn't show t-bag at all in the clip i watched so maybe they are saving him for a little later. I saw them set up again here in dallas maybe 2 weeks ago(didn't see any actors, only the production crew w\ cameras and chairs and what not)

First episode is out if you guys didn't know, get it from your favourite places.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm liking it so far. I don't know if breaking out from the Prison is going to take the whole season, but I like the situation there. Hopefully there'll be more deathfights in the future. And Link should get in there too.

I don't know how they got Lincoln's kid, because he should've been save with the organization.

I say it's impossible to break out of that hell hole within a weeks time. Michael doesn't have blue prints of that place to help him this time and doesn't even know his surroundings. I have a feeling Michael and Mahone will be working together for this one, though. Mahone probably thinks that Michael is his only chance out of there.

I'm loving this season already.
    Signature by Lucifus

I thought it was a great first ep! i especially liked how it ended... i'm curious about the note bellick gave michael and the guy he was fighting, who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    I don't know how they got Lincoln's kid, because he should've been save with the organization.

I say it's impossible to break out of that hell hole within a weeks time. Michael doesn't have blue prints of that place to help him this time and doesn't even know his surroundings. I have a feeling Michael and Mahone will be working together for this one, though. Mahone probably thinks that Michael is his only chance out of there.

I'm loving this season already.
    I don't think he'll do it within a week, but I think it's doable. The main reason is that there's nothing stoping him from exploring the prison; there are no guards. Breaking out should be easy, it's avoiding the perimeter guards which should prove difficult, so I don't think him not having the blueprints it's a really big deal.

Sure, there's no guards and all, but I'm pretty sure that guy would sniff out any suspicious acts going on in his place. He'd probably try to do anything to stop him from breaking out or kill him in the process.
    Signature by Lucifus

I'm really liking the Mahone-Scoffield team, although i thought Mahone was pretty smart himself. It seems he might be demoted to just 'muscle' or something. I think if they put their brains together, they could accomplish something. But man, does /Linc fail or what? He just seems so impotent for some reason, like he cant do anything himself.

This just in...

Prisonbreak owes me $1.50...

They are filming here in dallas again today and had a dallas police truck and one of their trailers blocking all of the meters i usually park at, i was forced into another parking lot for the day.

anyhow, cant wait for tonights ep ^^

The episode for this week seemed alright, nothing great happened.

I was hoping for another huge prison riot like they did in season 1, but it didn't happen. The issue was resolved rather quickly than expected. I didn't expect Michael to pull off something that great with some alcohol and some matches. The conversation between Sucre and his girl was rather touching, didn't think it'd end like that. I guess Mahone and Michael aren't going to work together after all.

I'm hoping something really huge happens next episode.
    Signature by Lucifus