Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Prison Break

but if prisonbreak comes on, what about 24??? is that still coming on tonite?

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by UltxDarkRedX1
    yeah! it's about time it came back, my monday nights were boring as hell without it! i'm hoping for a great new season. time to see the what happens later.
    you know there is a show call 24 right?

anyway, I just checked the ep tonight is the last ep they aired(when they all try to break out but meet a unexpected "wall" in the plan)

R.I.P Captain America.

Ah, that's too bad... Well next week will be awesome with the new episode, might be good to rewatch the last episode tonight, it shouldn't be that bad.

Prison Break airs in 10 minutes, and 24 airs after it rockmanj.

(sigh of relief)

I just watched episode 14, even if it airs tomorrow... It's great. The quality of the release I downloaded is not good, similar to those screeners you leech for movies. You'll see a text at all times that says "THIS IS FOR REVIEW PURPOSES ONLY. PROPERTY OF FOX."

I got it off a bot in #anirupt pretty sure there should be a torrent somewhere with the episode.

This is the filename of my file if it helps:

prison.break.1x14.the.rat.avi

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    as tempting as that sounds i'm just going to wait for it and watch it tomorrow, otherwise it'd be one boring night, unless it's as good as you say, then i'd probably just watch it twice.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I would think it's best to wait, I would've waited if I had known better, but since I had already downloaded the episode I decided to watch it.

New episode airs tonight anyways, so there's not much waiting, plus a better version for downloading should be up after a couple of hours after it has aired.

like you said, that was one killer episode..

predictions for next week is, his brother is going to die, scotfield is going to find out everything about their goals and get revenge after escaping on his own with everyone else with plans changed and everything.
    Signature by Lucifus

That place over there........ahh never mind
    I don't believe he'll die, the show would be pointless if he was dead b/c the show is about Michael breaking his brother out of jail.

R.I.P Captain America.

I dont really see anyway for his brother to not die, unless some miracle happens. I mean it would be great if he didnt die, but i dont see any plausible methods left.

I wish the torrented episodes would include the previews for the next episode, it pisses me off, since I feel asleep and I can't see the previews for 24 either.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    I dont really see anyway for his brother to not die, unless some miracle happens. I mean it would be great if he didnt die, but i dont see any plausible methods left.
    and if he does survive somehow, i hope it's not something as lame as a last minute phone call from a very important somebody. i hope he does survive as well, but not in a lame and predictable way, but if he survives by something(even if lame), least he survives and that's a plus.
    Signature by Lucifus

his brother wont die, at least i hope not. im thinking that maybe something will happen to the chair, like a power failure right when he is about to die lol

ty psj for this sig

you saying a dead rat in the power box problem, again?! anyways, the chair going out is also something i can't see happening again. i say the prison has a better chance of getting hit by a tornado, hey, they'd all die, but least his brother wouldn't die alone.
    Signature by Lucifus

i don't know who else could possibly call on his behalf. The governor's outta the picture, and logically, the vice president definitley wont save him, and i doubt the president really cares.

If he doesn't die... I just hope we don't have to again go through what we went through in this episode, the final visitors and all that crap. One time is enough.

Awww...shit, looks like scoffield went and fucked himself over big time! HMMM...i wonder how' they'll escape now...

Yeah, he fucked up badly... I specifically liked the line when he said to the doctor. "Now, this is the part where I don't tell you anything" or something along those lines. His right shoulder is fucked up, and it has the essentials for the his plan.

I can just say now that their dad is going to be a kickass character. Next episode looks like they are going to show the past of everyone, and it seems that some are more connected than they thought... For example, the Puerto Rican and Scoffield's brother seem to have bumped each other. I always love when those little things happen.

damn it, you're all making me regret missing it last night. bad timing, some bullshit had to happen. anyways, i'll download it, but i can't tell which one is whch on the site..
    Signature by Lucifus

Well, yesterday's was episode 15... Download that one.