Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Prison Break

I love this show. It's so kick-ass. I need to start watching it more often, though.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    holy shit, that was one intense episode. it just keeps getting better and better. yeah, he did fuck up alot with that one part of the map, out of all the parts of the map, it had to be one of the most important part, it's amazing how much pain he had to bare, i was just about to scream just thinking about that burning pipe.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Mon, 04-17-2006 at 08:20 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Prequel eps really are the best eps. around

The only person that did deserve what they got was T-Bag, everyone else was set up so to speak.

I also liked how Michael got the ideas for the tattoo

R.I.P Captain America.

Yeah, today's episode was great... T-Bag is even more psycho than one would think...

Best moments of the episode:

Sara being a junkie and Fernando stealing 5 bucks only.

everyone wasn't that bad of a guy after all.. yeah, except for that psycho..

is it just me or did they forget to show the old geezer? anyways, great episode and next weeks episode looks pretty awesome.
    Signature by Lucifus

Well, they might have forgotten...but we pretty much already know his past and it would've made it pretty hard to recreate someone with his crimes coming when he was much younger.

Man I miss John Abruzzi... he is what made the show for the first couple of episodes.

I think it was a good idea to show everyone's motivation, like i didn t expect the black guy to be a decent person. I guess prison and that whole military thing made him bitter. And yea, the Dr. being a dope fiend...i never saw that one coming.

Man this show just keeps getting better and better. And Schofield practically mutilating his hand just so he can get into the psych ward was brilliant.

The show's still got it.

Edit: Each episode they seem to keep getting into more and more shit.

R.I.P Captain America.

tonight was one great episode and scotfield's plan was brilliant to go to the psycho for help, only problem seems to be he can't remember him or shit, so that was fucked up. that boy getting caught by the cops isn't helping much either.

and it seems on next weeks episode, it's just going to get even more harder, guessing that they're no longer going to have the pathway from the cell anymore, to make my guess sound worse, they find out where it leads.
    Signature by Lucifus

Man this episode was freaking sweet... I had to turn away from the TV when Scoffield started punching the wall breaking his nuckles, he was completely insane. But as always, he has some ingenious plan. Best part of the episode was when Carlos was caught then he pulled the fag's panties and the police pig started to smell it... what a pig.

i must say that the episode today wasn't as great as the other ones, but it was decent. to prevent the guards from knowing about the pathway behind the toilet, they must win in poker, never saw that coming. after the stunt he tried to pull, i'm going to say lincoln's son is stupid. i'm going to predict at the end when that truck hit the van with lincoln, it was no accident, it was planned.

i'm going to guess that next weeks episode is going to take the cake, the mafia guy comes back for revenge probably.(budweineken: i know you're loving that fact) also, this probably changes everything again, there were 5, now there's 6, including the mafia guy. someone has to be cut off, yeah? also, lincoln's making a run for it?
    Signature by Lucifus

Yeah, this was an OK episode...

But judging from next week's episode, it will be easily the best episode yet. Freaking awesome I can't wait for it.

Holy crap...

Avocado just got owned.

Another great episode. T-Bag is scared shitless, it's funny. I wouldn't have thought that Abruzzi would have something to do with the dude helping Veronica. And it also seems like he wants something with her, maybe use her to get Scoffield to tell him where to find the guy he's looking for is.

Next episode will be awesome, seems like the fuckers are finally going to escape. I wonder where the series will go from here because I certainly don't want it to end after just one season.

The things they need to do:

Clear Lincolns name
    clear the sons name
    expose the cover up
    leave the country
    kill maybe 2/3 of the bad guys

They can spread that to about 3 seasons, give or take.

R.I.P Captain America.

Too bad i cant see the previews. They escpe next episode? Damn, ill be in the phillipines then...oh well. Anyway, pretty good ep, altho that shit about "the corporation" sounds pretty silly to me. And why would that guy snitch on them like that? It makes no sense. What a little bitch. And Severin looks like he's in with a whole bunch of people...

I think that's part of Scoffield's plan somehow. He didn't have a reason to snitch since he had pretty much taken care of his problem earlier.

I don't see how that can be good in any way. Because 1.) They wont be able to go back into PI, 2.) they might get thrown into the hole, and 3.) That guard's already pissin vinegar and blood. It looks like they are screwed, unless there is a secret hole somewhere that they convieniently forgot to mention. Also, how is scoffield gonna get into the doctor's office now that she's had the locks changed (although i think he knew what kind of lock it was).??

If they escape next Monday, and another season follows after that...

Wouldn't the name 'Prison Break'... uh... not... work?

No it will still work, because even after they escape they will still be considered inmates that "broke from prison" so the theme will still be there.