Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Prison Break

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    i may be a little late this week in watching the episode, but this episode was great.

lincoln's dad finally steps up to the plate, the vice president's brother is still alive, mafia guy comes makes a return, what more could anyone want?

anyways, i believe scotfield felt bad for tweeder, yet at the same time thought about another plan, so i believe it was part of his plan all along, if not, then for a college grad, he's pretty dumb, but i'm sure he's not, so i'm going to believe he has something planned. aw, isn't that just cute, scotfield made a move on sarah? also, it was priceless to see t-bag scared shitless and can anybody say ouch to avacado's loss? another thing, where the hell was the old geezer in this whole episode, besides the beginning?

i couldn't see the preview for the next episode either, so i can't make any huge assumptions, but i trust that it'll be just as great as this one.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 07:51 AM.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

for the whole episode i kept thinking lincoln's dad will die by a shot from the secret agent guy lol

ty psj for this sig

I thought they were going to escape this episode.

What the...!

pretty much another episode full of nothing. from the previews of next episode they will dfeinitely break out for sure!!!!

ty psj for this sig

Freaking previews, always deceiving me... Glad to know that next episode they'll break out for sure.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 07:33 AM.

this episode wasn't a complete loss, though the preview seemed much better, bastards getting my hopes up.

this episode was still decent none the less, trunks got it badly, he got what he deserved. in the end, i believe that t-bag and mafia guy are not going to make it, since they'll probably try to get at eachothers throats when they try to escape. scotfield shouldn't have trusted that stupid kid, because of him everything has been changed. also, scotfield threatening the pope to get his brother out was a shocker, i guess their friendship is no more.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 07:45 AM.
    Signature by Lucifus

That place over there........ahh never mind
    wow, so I guess the main question here is: Who's getting out?

The only people that I can see who deserves to get out are: Micheal, Lincoln, DB (but he's not going to unfortunately) Sarge., and Sucre.

Abruzi and T-Bag need to fall of a cliff for thier double crossing. But I think from how they were looking at a cliff they'll all fall off.....

R.I.P Captain America.

Just to make it clear, he wasn't threatening the Pope. He was threatening Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    wow, so I guess the main question here is: Who's getting out?

The only people that I can see who deserves to get out are: Micheal, Lincoln, DB (but he's not going to unfortunately) Sarge., and Sucre.

Abruzi and T-Bag need to fall of a cliff for thier double crossing. But I think from how they were looking at a cliff they'll all fall off.....
    well, from the phone call abruzi made with one of his men, we know that there's only going to be 3 seats on that plane, which means out of micheal, lincoln, db, sucre, sarge, abruzi, t-bag, tweeder, and sucre's brother, only 3 of them are going to make it out, 2 if you take away the guaranteed seat for abruzi, meaning more than half are not going to make it, assuming that's seriously the case.
    Signature by Lucifus

wat if they realize the double crossing and kill abruzzi and the pilot becuase one of people in the party knows how to drive a plane tat then will make 4 people and maybe one or 2 can just someone how squeeze in without a seat.

ty psj for this sig

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Almost forgot the most important part of this episode: Belleck lives with his mother, hahahahahaha

R.I.P Captain America.

Not only that, but he has to call her when he arrives at the prison to let her know he got there safely.

Thats terrible. No wonder he's such an angry man. But anyway, i didnt expect scoffield to pull out a shank. That's a bit uncalled for...i mean, he mulls the problem over for all those hours, and the best solution is to shank the warden?? Hmm

i believe this episode awesome, the suspence was killer.

this episode was great in every way, the way things were executed, everything. it's too bad the old geezer, nor the fat bastard made it. that fat bastard really had to rush things and make that thing break, now he's probably going to get 10 years added to his bid. good news is that they made it out with lincoln, bad news is they're far from freedom.

the preview for the next episode makes it even better. it's not looking good for the vice president next episode, from the looks of it she's going to die, also doesn't look good for scotfield and the others, will they get caught or will they make it out? warden never looked that pissed.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Mon, 05-08-2006 at 08:06 PM.
    Signature by Lucifus

I only got to watch half of this episode, but it was still pretty intense.

Season finale next episode. W00t... should be good.

i missed it. -.- i fell asleep b4 i could watch it,

UltxDarkRedX1
    also whose fat bastard?

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    also whose fat bastard?
    He was some fat guy that somehow got into the escaping group in that last episode. I missed how it happened, though, since I didn't see the whole thing.

sucre's cousin, the one who was promised that he can be in the group and escape with them if he helped lincoln get out of sight.

edit: fixed.
    Last edited by RedX1z; Tue, 05-09-2006 at 10:18 AM.
    Signature by Lucifus

i thought he was his cousin, not his brother.

Can't wait for next Monday, about 3 more days...

When that mob dude killed the lawyer and his dad it was awesome. I feel bad for the guy, but the way it was done was quite good.