Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Bleach that GOOD???

Is Bleach that GOOD???

alright thx

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Lunar doesnt have any DVD releases, but Kickassanime makes them and Hell is just bad.

And the 50 Episode arent much. Look at Naruto with 150...and bleach is way better than Naruto

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: aznimperial
    Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???
    Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
    Originally posted by: aznimperial
    Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???
    Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

There's the satanic Pope, and if there's a quiet street nearby........

j/k

Is Bleach that GOOD???

yea, I started watching bleach around when it first came out, got to around eps 8 and stopped because i had no time to watch anime as much as i used to.

Then I hear everyone talking about it, so i picked it up again, and man I blew through eps 8 to 53 in like 3 days. It is definatly one of the better animes out right now. It's just as good as Naruto USED to be( before all the fillers and such). Definatly give it a try.

And as far as Naruto goes in caparison, I belive eps 50 of Naruto was around the end of the Chunnin exam... not sure, dont have the eps to look it up, but I think Naruto was just as engaging as this anime is around the same time.

Poorly made fillers really seem to ruin an anime if they progress too long, as is happening with naruto, but there is really no other choice. They could stop, but they can lose an audiance like this. The same might happen to Bleach, not sure where the anime is as compared to the manga, and not sure how fast it is progressing, but it seems like it might catch up sooner or later.

Back to the topic: No one can really tell you if you to watch this or not. You are not going to get a response that says that this anime is horrible. Also, this is nothing like Naruto. I really cant find any simularities, besides the obvious hero traits, but even naruto and ichi are pretty much different. So watch this with an open mind that it is one of the best animes out right now.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

watch it its worth it

Is Bleach that GOOD???

downloads are so slooooooooow

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Bleach Portal has all episodes (Lunar subbed), but in RM format. So, if you dont mind watching that, you can get it from there.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

I've started to watch and it's got damn great!!!

It's soooo.. you cant experince it throughout words.. You have to live it.. Just do it!!! (I get paid by nike to say that)

Just do it!

Is Bleach that GOOD???

this thread should just be closed.
    the unanimous decision is- bleach is great
    best thing about it- the characters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Is Bleach that GOOD???

You dropped the series too early... trust me, all the good shit happens the next episode.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Adding another "FUCK YES YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!" vote to the pile

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Is Bleach that GOOD???

so far downloaded 1-6 and 10 and 14....I take it backk i only watched till esp...5 rofl..or i might've frogotten this stuff

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Is Bleach that GOOD???

bleach for the over kill. next best thing since pizza? sex? megaman? games? eh, i give up..whatever..you know what i mean..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Im also curious about it. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what it's about and where are the sites to download it. Thanks. I've been wondering about that anime too.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch
    Im also curious about it. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what it's about and where are the sites to download it. Thanks. I've been wondering about that anime too.
    Watching Bleach should be on everyone's "to do list before dying".

In my opinion Lunar is the best fansub for Bleach.

Lunar Bittorrent site

Bleach Storyline

Is Bleach that GOOD???

I blame Bleach for the lack of sleep I got last night-

I got home, watched 1-5 (just finished downloading 1-25 yesterday morning before work), then did other things for the night- then when I was going to sleep, I was like "I can't sleep. I'll just watch some Bleach to pass the time." 9 episodes later (Each one going "I'll just watch this one and that will be the last for the night"), it's 2:00 AM and I have to wake up @ 5:30 AM.

Curse you Bleach!

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Hi,
    Thanx for the links. I have read the storyline, i'll be downloading it this weekend. Jurojin, Im excited now to watch it. By the storyline i've read, it's interesting!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, it somehow makes me remember of an anime i watched long before, forgot the name... anyways, thanks a lot guys.

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch
    Watching Bleach should be on everyone's "to do list before dying".

In my opinion Lunar is the best fansub for Bleach.

Lunar Bittorrent site

Bleach Storyline

Is Bleach that GOOD???

After watching Bleach I sorta feel bad for all the other animes since it kicks so much ass. Remember the awesome fight between Lee and Gaara during the Chuunin exam? All fights in Bleach are that great.