Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Bleach that GOOD???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???

Is Bleach that GOOD???

FUCK YES

It owns Naruto and at ep 15 it hasn't even started [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Is Bleach that GOOD???

its worth it...trust me.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

it's that damn good

That place over there........ahh never mind

Is Bleach that GOOD???

this show sucks there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this show what so ever.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Bleach rulez!!!!! or rather, URAHARA RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, go watch bleach!!!

(Wished i had a real kon with me...)

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: Knives122
    this show sucks there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this show what so ever.

[img][/img]

cough says the fanboy with a bleach avatar and sig.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

He uses that avatar ironically!

Bleach causes cancer.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

lol

and yesit is... but why don't you put name's of the anime's you watch and watched?? then we could say if bleach is something for you.. (actually bleach is good for everyone.... exept if the sub's are too late [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] )

Is Bleach that GOOD???

lol i said I watched up till esp 15 and what is currently happening in Bleach?

Is Bleach that GOOD???

bleach is damn good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Anime is awesome, manga is even awesomar...err..yeah

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Is Bleach that GOOD???

I think I got hooked on Bleach around episode 30 or so.

But it was awesome before that too, don't get me wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Is Bleach that GOOD???

how many esps in each DVD currenly releasing?

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Just about everyone who participates in this Bleach forum watches the anime. If we didn't think it was good, we wouldn't be watching, so there's no point in asking here. Download the episodes and decide for yourself.

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Lunar doesnt have any DVD releases, but Kickassanime makes them and Hell is just bad.

And the 50 Episode arent much. Look at Naruto with 150...and bleach is way better than Naruto

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: aznimperial
    Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???
    Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

Is Bleach that GOOD???

Originally posted by: darkmetal505
    Originally posted by: aznimperial
    Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

There's the satanic Pope, and if there's a quiet street nearby........

j/k

Is Bleach that GOOD???

yea, I started watching bleach around when it first came out, got to around eps 8 and stopped because i had no time to watch anime as much as i used to.

Then I hear everyone talking about it, so i picked it up again, and man I blew through eps 8 to 53 in like 3 days. It is definatly one of the better animes out right now. It's just as good as Naruto USED to be( before all the fillers and such). Definatly give it a try.

And as far as Naruto goes in caparison, I belive eps 50 of Naruto was around the end of the Chunnin exam... not sure, dont have the eps to look it up, but I think Naruto was just as engaging as this anime is around the same time.

Poorly made fillers really seem to ruin an anime if they progress too long, as is happening with naruto, but there is really no other choice. They could stop, but they can lose an audiance like this. The same might happen to Bleach, not sure where the anime is as compared to the manga, and not sure how fast it is progressing, but it seems like it might catch up sooner or later.

Back to the topic: No one can really tell you if you to watch this or not. You are not going to get a response that says that this anime is horrible. Also, this is nothing like Naruto. I really cant find any simularities, besides the obvious hero traits, but even naruto and ichi are pretty much different. So watch this with an open mind that it is one of the best animes out right now.