Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece 163

One Piece 163

Yes, Sanji is the coolest and that priest has been served by the best cook in the East Blue.

One Piece 163

Forgive me for being a bit off-topic, but screw MP4!!! I download the 2 programs linked on their irc channel, and when I tried to install FDDShow there was an error. So I thought I might have to install the 2nd program first, which worked, but still no FDDshow. Soooo, I delete what I DLed, restart my computer, DL it again, and it STILL doesn't work. So I'm like screw this, and I'm going to watch something else.

But somehow it managed to fuck up my Windows Media Player, sound but no video, something flashes at the bottom about being unable to DL proper codecs. So I get rid of the worthless crap I just got. WMP still fucked. Delete WMP, reinstall it, do this twice, still doesn't work. So I've got VLC media player, but it cuts off the end of clips, and BS player, which has no sound, Windows Media Player, and no picture, and true hatred for the MP4 format.

Thank you. I will comment on the ep if I ever get to see it.

Edit: After messing around with WMP and finding some new codecs I finally got it to work, but ty for the advice, and damn but that was a pain to fix.

One Piece 163

Mae do a system restore to a couple days ago, that should have your WMP working again.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece 163

http://hellninjacommando.com/defilerpak/

Codec problem solved. That is all.