That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 54 Discussion

Shunsui and Ukitake are pretty cool for what they did, props to them

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 54 Discussion

and you know all this becuase you read the manga........... right

Bleach 54 Discussion

no.....it's b/c of what they did in this ep. duh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 54 Discussion

So tell me one thing. Do you read Bleach manga or not?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach 54 Discussion

well Im guessing that since I had that avatar before the ep of Renjis bankai was showed I do, but I have been fooled before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Do us anime watchers a favor and stop guessing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach 54 Discussion

@ Jadugar: ya never read the anime? I thought you did .. ah well.

Man in one day this thread went from end of page one to middle of page 4 -_- haha had to catch up and read.
    Anyhow I do read the anime but watching it get animated ... WOAH that finall 3 vice on Ichigo fight was animated quite well.
    The uppcomming fights ... I can't wait to see animated. ROCK YA hard!

Bleach 54 Discussion

@ Kensee : I havent read Bleach manga but I do read others.

Yes, everyone agree on one thing. Ichigo RULES.

Bleach 54 Discussion

I dunno man, I do think Cloud looks cooler in that particular picture than Ichigo.

I think it's that little batwing of platemail on his hip that really brings the whole outfit together.

I also think this is the least fair time for that Naruto vs. Bleach poll. Bleach is at its most interesting point ever, and Naruto is in the middle of it's all-time low.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    I dunno man, I do think Cloud looks cooler in that particular picture than Ichigo.
    Maybe in that pic but overall Ichigo OWNZ.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    I also think this is the least fair time for that Naruto vs. Bleach poll. Bleach is at its most interesting point ever, and Naruto is in the middle of it's all-time low.
    There is very little room to set them apart but Bleach is only 54 episodes and Naruto has reached 156. Let see what happens to Bleach when it goes on for another 100 episodes.

Bleach 54 Discussion

but at the pace they're going, there isn't enough manga material for 100 eps..... does anyone know whether or not bleach'll take a break or will there be ridiculous filler until the manga gets ahead?

Bleach 54 Discussion

I think when this arc finishes they will have to rely on fillers to give manga some time to get ahead.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 54 Discussion

Bleach Society has released their sub of episode 54

http://www.bleach-society.com/

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 54 Discussion

How would you guys rank translation and video quality of Lunar, Bleach Society, and DB? On your opinions.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Nin10doman
    Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Where is Gin?
    Plotting. He's waiting for everyone to kill each other, and then he's just gonna bust in, finish all the weakened guys off with a happy "kthxbye" and then go do his crazy nuke-the-world thing.

Actually, since they already destroyed the Soukyoko (sp?) thing, I'm not sure what he wants to do...Maybe that was all BS and his true plan is to...uh...do something evil.
    Mayby Gin wanted them to destroy the Soukyoko. Mayby he's away summoning some huge ass hollow that could only have been killed by the Soukyoko. I have not read the manga so I'm just speculating. But it feels like a perfect time to bring In a third party in the fight right about now. With the soul society in revolt and the ryoka owning their asses. Aizen might have at least been right about that Gin wanted to destroy soul society. Wonder why tough?

Bleach 54 Discussion

I dont think it was destroyed. I think it was sealed or something.
    Its destroyed. In the manga you see that fucker get snapped right in two. The anime just didn't do a good job of showing that part.

And yes, my ass will be demolished along with everyone elses when Ichigo and Bayakua settle the score. The fight will be an ass demolishing apoclypse.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Everybody are too busy worshipping Ichigo's dick to even notice the fact that Ukitake & Shunsui just pitted themselves against all of Soul Society [img][/img]

Mwah hah Ukitake is the best <3
    I disagree there. While Ukitake may be cool, Shunsui's total pimpness completely owns all.

Bleach 54 Discussion

I was dissapointed that Soukyoko got destroyed. I really thought that somewhere, somehow, Ichigo was gonna wield that thing at some point.

Bleach 54 Discussion

@ Kensee : I havent read Bleach manga but I do read others.

Yes, everyone agree on one thing. Ichigo RULES.
    I don't agree, to me Ichigo is quite boring actually.

@Darthender: Yea great idea, give the main character who already got his current strength faster than anyone and got potential to become even more powerful the strongest weapon in all of Soul Society. That way we can end the show right here so we don't need to go through the trouble of watching more, we'll just know that Ichigo is cool and strong and have that feeling with us forever, right?

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    I don't agree, to me Ichigo is quite boring actually.
    You have the right to disagree but you are in a minority so nobody give a fuck.

BTW you are praising Bleach's characters, story line and its humor in "Naruto or Bleach" thread.

Character-wise Bleach wins by a long shot.
    Bleach wins in story to.

Then you bitch about it.

Yea great idea, give the main character who already got his current strength faster than anyone and got potential to become even more powerful the strongest weapon in all of Soul Society. That way we can end the show right here so we don't need to go through the trouble of watching more, we'll just know that Ichigo is cool and strong and have that feeling with us forever, right?

Bleach 54 Discussion

So i can't give my opinion about Ichigo because i am the minority here? Characters doesn't just include the main character, i'm talking about all characters. What i "bitched" about was darthender's post about the Soukyoko.

Btw? why the fuck did you bring in the praising of the storyline and the humour here when i have only posted about characters? Lastly why the fuck do you care if i don't like Darthender's idea about Ichigo wielding Soukyoko?