Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 54 Discussion

Bleach 54 Discussion

heh...im enjoying every moment watching this...
    ichigo finally showed his powers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    hope we able to see ichigo pwn some asses...

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: kenren
    heh...im enjoying every moment watching this...
    ichigo finally showed his powers[img][/img]
    hope we able to see ichigo pwn some asses...

oh ... there will be some pwing.... trust me

Bleach 54 Discussion

When did I say you cant give your opinion. I said you have the right to disagree with me but you are in the minority. I cant force my opinion on anyone else. You better get your glasses to read my earlier post.

It seems strange to me that you like Bleach characters and somesome says Ichigo(Main Character) rocks, you suddenly say he is BORING.

About the Darthender's idea : I was disappointed to see it get destroyed in 2 seconds. Its suppose to be thousand time stronger than any soul slayer. I wanted it to be sealed or stopped not destroyed or weilded by Ichigo. Thats all.

You seem to think that only you can use the word "fuck". Let see if i can do it.

Shut the fuck up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Alright ladies, thats enough. Either take it to PM's or get back to the topic.

Gotwoot Moderator

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: darkmetal505

oh ... there will be some pwing.... trust me
    How much pwnage?

This much.

^^ anyhow, for some reason when I watched bleach society's version I was kinda hoping they'd change the music when Ichigo reappeared again. Silly me =P.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kensee

^^ anyhow, for some reason when I watched bleach society's version I was kinda hoping they'd change the music when Ichigo reappeared again. Silly me =P.
    well it would have been cool if they played number one when he entered, but they put it in later

Bleach 54 Discussion

Just watched it and I liked most of it except for Ichigo stopping the phoenix like it was nothing. That was just utter bs that he could stop a weapon that had the power of 1000soul slayers without trying. He's too overpowered and that's what makes Ichigo boring to me.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 54 Discussion

I hope they explain the reason behind Ichigo being so powerful enough to stop the ultimate enforcer and how did he reach his bankai. Cant wait for the next episode.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    About the Darthender's idea : I was disappointed to see it get destroyed in 2 seconds. Its suppose to be thousand time stronger than any soul slayer. I wanted it to be sealed or stopped not destroyed or weilded by Ichigo. Thats all.
    Aye. I was also disappointed to see it destroed so easily. But I wasn't surprised it seemed so weak against Ichigo - not after I saw it wasn't used by anyone. It was just the weapon wielding itself. Although the soul slayers have their own identity, I don't think they really fight normally all by themselves, other than to verify the quality of their master, in a certain sense.

Hmm... It took this awesome episode to finally make me register after a few months of only reading these jolly good forums...

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Aye. I was also disappointed to see it destroed so easily. But I wasn't surprised it seemed so weak against Ichigo - not after I saw it wasn't used by anyone. It was just the weapon wielding itself. Although the soul slayers have their own identity, I don't think they really fight normally all by themselves, other than to verify the quality of their master, in a certain sense.

Hmm... It took this awesome episode to finally make me register after a few months of only reading these jolly good forums...
    Didn't they have like an item that was desiged solely for destroying it. I didn't think it was that weird that it broke so easily. Though mayby because it was a Phoenix it will get revived, and they will have to fight it again.

Bleach 54 Discussion

makes the story in aizens letter about hitsugaya wanting to get a hold of soukyoku to take over soul society even less believable. How can somebody take over soul society with something that was destroyed so easily

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

I laughed at Rukia's "replacement" at the end.

Yeah, Ichigo stopping the Soukyoko so easily was a little annoying. When he's overpowered like that, it's annoying. But when he's overpowered by making quick work of the VC's so easily, it's cool.

So it all balances out. [cool sunglasses smiley-thing]

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: splash
    makes the story in aizens letter about hitsugaya wanting to get a hold of soukyoku to take over soul society even less believable. How can somebody take over soul society with something that was destroyed so easily

Maybe the soukyoku alone is pretty weak... but with someone behind it controlling it, it becomes that more powerful...

Bleach 54 Discussion

I was really glad that noone took souyoku just because I hate it when villains just stupidly give away their plans for no reason. It's also nice when you're expecting something and the plot takes a quick side turn. And it seems like the letter supposedly from Aizen really was just a trick.

Now it looks like several captains are breaking away from soul society. Maybe Gin's true goal is to cause a rebellion and seize control in the resulting chaos? Byakuya could be in on it with him, but it just doesn't seem his style to me for some reason... It's much more fun when you have to guess everyone's motives.

As for Ichigo's block, well, I wouldn't think souyoku would use a whole lot of power to kill one helpless woman. It looked like it was just starting to really attack when it was bound again.

The comedy in the ep seemed a little out of place to me, but not too bad. The next ep should be good too.

Bleach 54 Discussion

This ep was pure magic. The way he took care of the three vices was awesome.

I really hope the next ep isnt a filler also i want to see Zaraki fight and the pink captain's slayer.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Just watched it and I liked most of it except for Ichigo stopping the phoenix like it was nothing. That was just utter bs that he could stop a weapon that had the power of 1000soul slayers without trying. He's too overpowered and that's what makes Ichigo boring to me.
    lol for some reason, ichigo's entrance seemed a lot bigger in the manga because in this 1 they were playing soft music and he just appeared there, no loud clashing sound that i was expecting...

next ep ichigo vs byakuya?! or...some don kanoji thing?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 54 Discussion

bleach is getting soooo awsome! Rukia almost made me cry when she was about to die. Ichigo's power is amazing. Yachiru was so funny lmao

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    lol for some reason, ichigo's entrance seemed a lot bigger in the manga because in this 1 they were playing soft music and he just appeared there, no loud clashing sound that i was expecting...
    yeah, it was kinda lame the way the introduced him.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

I missed the part where Yachiru said she was gonna "take care of all the strong guys" when I first watched it. That made me laugh. I wish we could see her fight.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: PSJ
    @ Kensee : I havent read Bleach manga but I do read others.

Yes, everyone agree on one thing. Ichigo RULES.
    I don't agree, to me Ichigo is quite boring actually.

@Darthender: Yea great idea, give the main character who already got his current strength faster than anyone and got potential to become even more powerful the strongest weapon in all of Soul Society. That way we can end the show right here so we don't need to go through the trouble of watching more, we'll just know that Ichigo is cool and strong and have that feeling with us forever, right?
    Totally man. Cause in Shounen anime there's never new badguys coming out of nowhere that are 1000 times stronger than the previous ones.

*cough*

Bleach 54 Discussion

WTF was with this guy at the end...