Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 54 Discussion

Bleach 54 Discussion

he says hes rukia'a replacement....i guess hes the shinigami they sent to patrol the area rukia used to cover.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aclypze

WTF was with this guy at the end...
    Hahahaha. I was thinking the exact same thing.
    Man, I hope the action continues in the next episode.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Nabeshin wannabe?

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aclypze
    WTF was with this guy at the end...
    That guy would faint if he actually had to face a hollow...

Bleach 54 Discussion

maybe he's strong

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: mage
    Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    lol for some reason, ichigo's entrance seemed a lot bigger in the manga because in this 1 they were playing soft music and he just appeared there, no loud clashing sound that i was expecting...
    yeah, it was kinda lame the way the introduced him.
    From the music they played, I tiought Rukia had died and gone to a magical fairy land or something. Something like the Naruto song "need to be strong" would have been perfect in that situation.

Bleach 54 Discussion

yea it was much better in the manga, rukia was ready to die, then BAM ichigo was there

i might try to find a pic

edit: well i had a look and found to get the flow u needed like 9 pages, which is the last half of chapter 150. instead im just gonna post a pic of ichigo looking cool and the execution blade

Bleach 54 Discussion

lol you posted the pics same time as me.

Bleach 54 Discussion

hehe but mine are better than urs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

edit: aw u got rid of them

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

I rather liked the relaxed music during Ichigo's entrance. Not everything has to be a showstopper.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    I rather liked the relaxed music during Ichigo's entrance. Not everything has to be a showstopper.
    Seconded. I think the event was orchestrated from Rukia's point of view. She had already resigned and accepted death. Thus the calm and lowkey music made sense. And even after Ichigos appearance I think they wanted to emphasize more the mystery than fighting spirit or power. Besides, Ichigo was indeed pretty relaxed all the time.

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Seconded. I think the event was orchestrated from Rukia's point of view. She had already resigned and accepted death. Thus the calm and lowkey music made sense. And even after Ichigos appearance I think they wanted to emphasize more the mystery than fighting spirit or power. Besides, Ichigo was indeed pretty relaxed all the time.
    Let's see how long that relaxation last though. Remember he's gonna take on one of the most famous captains, and if you watched the intro, you'll realize he has more than one trick up his sleeve.

Next episode wont but a filler, but it might not be Ichigo fighting the whole time =D, there are countless fights happening around S.S!

Get ready for an orgy of mass actioness to your eyeballs. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Originally posted by: Roko
    ... Ichigo rocks! The rukia throwing thing was pretty funny; great comical relief ...
    ^^v

Yes that was comedy hahah. I also liked how it showed the release of three vice-captains soul slayers.

BTW his picture doesnt show this but he acutally says "Drill, Gonryoumaru!" when releasing his blade.

Basey just reminded me of something, this stuff is much cooler in the manga. Most of the stuff was the same, but they did different things or didnt zoom in as much.

so just I thought this specific part in the manga was cooler then when it was animated I feel like posting some of the pics from the scenes, and sorry guys no relaxing music [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (I decided to crop the pictures to pack down on the size of them, but that probably wont help much......or will it hmmmm):

Told you they did stuff differently

Kurplaw(dont ask) -_- :

I left these two intact b/c well they took up the whole page:

R.I.P Captain America.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 54 Discussion

After all the hyping up of this episode i was just a little disappointed. They really dragged out the execution and I didn't see any thing resembling a plot to take the Soukyou's power by a renegade Soul Society faction... Byakuya looked just content to watch, Gin wasn't there (looks like he's tailing Hitsugaya) ...

Sorta wish they'd concluded Kenpachi's fight first.... I'm also sorta interested to see Ikkaku and the Bish's fights with teh Vice-Captains. Don't suppose they matter all that much to the story, but even matches are enjoyable, even if just between weaker characters.

What the hell was that thing Ukitake and Shinsui used to attack Soukyou? Where the hell did that thing come from and how does it destroy the most powerful weapon in Soul Society?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

Perhaps all will be revealed soon. Or at least I hope so.

All the scans Knives posted looked better animated imo. I think it was that part of the episode that made it so damn cooool.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 54 Discussion

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    After all the hyping up of this episode i was just a little disappointed. They really dragged out the execution and I didn't see any thing resembling a plot to take the Soukyou's power by a renegade Soul Society faction... Byakuya looked just content to watch, Gin wasn't there (looks like he's tailing Hitsugaya) ...

Sorta wish they'd concluded Kenpachi's fight first.... I'm also sorta interested to see Ikkaku and the Bish's fights with teh Vice-Captains. Don't suppose they matter all that much to the story, but even matches are enjoyable, even if just between weaker characters.

What the hell was that thing Ukitake and Shinsui used to attack Soukyou? Where the hell did that thing come from and how does it destroy the most powerful weapon in Soul Society?

It's a family weapon, which only purpose is to seal stuff especially the Soukyou. So it takes a long time to unseal and its only can be used by a few people.

As you can see it took the power of two captains just to activate it after it was unsealed. Anyhow remember, Bleach always leaves you guessing, just wait and see and all will be revield.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 54 Discussion

So I'm still sort of wondering what exactly that thing that Ukitake destroyed the Soukyou with? A gigantic "Seal" type magic device?

Ukitake Jyuushiro is the 13th Squad (Rukia's old squad) Captain right? That shield-type thing that roped down the Soukyou had a crest that read "Shihouin" and is supposed to be from that family or something. How the hell did he get it? Way too Deus ex Machina for me. ... Tho I callously admit that I thought it was sorta cool...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 54 Discussion

Maybe he is from the that clan thats how he got it?

Isnt the pink Captian's name Shihouin?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 54 Discussion

Yourichi is the Shihouin. Pink vice-captain = Yachiru.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 54 Discussion

No it isn't. The only character with that family name is ....... Shihouin Yoruichi.