Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2251

Thread: The Funny Videos Thread!

Blog Entries
    Man, i used to love these sketches

Rage comedy!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Blog Entries

We were talking about which actors would be perfect for a live action Thundercats movie and Terry Crews (the guy in the Old Spice commercial as seen above) was nominated for the role of Panthro... you know, the black Thundercat.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Raizo ain't got shit on them!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Shit, America is in trouble!

edit: watch at 2:00 for a demonstration of their fighting skills.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Our first lady shaking her ass to Techno.

inb4 removed due to SOPA.

(I think I saw Oprah reporter Lisa Ling and Biggest Loser's Bob-What's-His-Face, but they're not even worth a mention compared to the FL I suppose~)

Hah. I Youtube'd my high school and got this. Those were my classmates shaking their booties in a poorly made anti-drinking-and-driving campaign ad thing.

All the seniors are going? ALL THE SENIORS ARE GOING??? I wasn't invited.

Public humiliation! If it's real. 21 million views in only 5 days? Damn.

Wow, seems like a terrible family. Parents should know, kids are the product of your parenting. If you hate them, blame yourselves.

Pretty much. What kind of psycho dad would make the video anyway?

Anyway, this video confirms it. Cowboys are sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Pretty much. What kind of psycho dad would make the video anyway?

Anyway, this video confirms it. Cowboys are sexy.
    That guy is no cowboy... he's a hillbilly.

You and me are both from Austin. Hillbillies don't look like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Wow, seems like a terrible family. Parents should know, kids are the product of your parenting. If you hate them, blame yourselves.
    By that logic whenever someone commits murder you should arrest all his ancestry and give the killer a pat in a back along with a tootsie roll

What we just saw was discipline. Did things get out of hand? Yeah probably, but i blame it on the kid more than i do the parents. What a rude cunt.

Fake or no, this should be treated as a good lesson for the teenagers out there.

Whatever you post on the internet, can and will be seen by others, and it stays there. Effectively forever.

Don't want other people to see it? Don't post it in the first place. Assuming it's real, she got what she deserved. If you're under someone else's roof, you live by their rules. Don't like it? Strike out on your own. The father did so by his own words (whether you believe his specific instance or not, it does happen). No one is entitled to freeload and still do whatever they want without something in exchange.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Mon, 02-13-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typos

I think you got the parent/child relationship dynamic all wrong. Are you seriously going to hold an ansgty prepubescent teen accountable for her hormone-raging thoughts? It was an outlet for her, which apparently she didn't feel she had any other outlet (parents' fault if the kid won't talk to you).

My dad used to do dumb shit like that. He'd buy you something, then if you were disobedient, he'd destroy it in front of you. Well guess what, you bought and paid for it, numbnuts. Doesn't help anything. He could have at least re-purposed the laptop or given it to charity. Instead he gets to have his little temper tantrum and post it to show his power over his kid instead of dealing with it like an adult.

Best part is, when this guy is elderly in about 20 years, his daughter won't be around to wipe his ass. What goes around, comes around, bad parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    I think you got the parent/child relationship dynamic all wrong. Are you seriously going to hold an ansgty prepubescent teen accountable for her hormone-raging thoughts? It was an outlet for her, which apparently she didn't feel she had any other outlet (parents' fault if the kid won't talk to you).

My dad used to do dumb shit like that. He'd buy you something, then if you were disobedient, he'd destroy it in front of you. Well guess what, you bought and paid for it, numbnuts. Doesn't help anything. He could have at least re-purposed the laptop or given it to charity. Instead he gets to have his little temper tantrum and post it to show his power over his kid instead of dealing with it like an adult.

Best part is, when this guy is elderly in about 20 years, his daughter won't be around to wipe his ass. What goes around, comes around, bad parents.
    This.

You people must be *deleted expletive* if you think it's OK for a parent to publicly humiliate his/her child. For whining about chores on FB which is equivalent to a blog or diary? For whining about ANYTHING, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    For whining about chores on FB which is equivalent to a blog or diary?
    Except Facebook most assuredly is not a diary. It's unmistakably public, no matter what "privacy" settings used. There is no guarantee someone who has access to read that wall post isn't going to repost it elsewhere, or take screenshots and upload it to any number of sites on the greater internet.

Isn't that how a number of the videos in this very thread (and associated image thread) come to our attention?

Blog Entries
    If i was the mods i'd preemptively move this shit to its own thread, i'm just sayin.