Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2251

Thread: The Funny Videos Thread!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I couldn't hear anything the shirt guy said until the end where he keeps saying "you need a Queen" or something. Was that all there was to the arrogance part, or was the part before also relevant?
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 08-28-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: shit -> shirt

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I couldn't hear anything the shit guy said until the end where he keeps saying "you need a Queen" or something. Was that all there was to the arrogance part, or was the part before also relevant?
    He thought that he had it in the bag before the final card was laid. He was certain that he had won, but clearly that was not the case and his face showed it all.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

He looks/dresses like a douchebag and he got what he deserved. Awesome that lady luck doesn't like dbags.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

The look on his face when the Queen comes up is priceless! XD

I used to only like baby harp seals, but I guess leopard seals aren't too bad either!
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Thu, 09-05-2013 at 07:23 AM.

(from Buzzfeed)

seriously though, what's all the hate against Twerking? I get that's it a 'sexually charged' club dance, but I still don't get why people are so up and jitty about it...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Isn't it a high school thing? I haven't seen anyone doing this in college.

Unless it's meant to involve the whole rubbing your ass against the other guy thing, which has existed for like, at least 15 years.

Seems like a new high school thing. And thus, meant to be resented with all of the Justin Biebers and Miley Cyruses of the world. Kinda a 'back in my day, we rubbed our asses against each other with CLASS!' thing. I don't really see it as sexualized, though. I mean, are people seriously getting turned on by that?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post

(from Buzzfeed)

seriously though, what's all the hate against Twerking? I get that's it a 'sexually charged' club dance, but I still don't get why people are so up and jitty about it...
    OMG! The whole thing was a hoax!~~!!!@!

"Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I want to go to a gym like this.

It'll be the next best thing to going to an empty gym, which I like since I don't have to feel self conscious or be considerate about sharing resources.

I think pretty much all men would be happier if women acted more like the chicks in this video. They got the first scene wrong though; the chick should be doing the lat pull down all wrong if she were like most guys.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

As in with the bar behind the head?

No, I think that's a legitimate exercise, though some would argue against that.

Most guys doing the pull down have too much body motion like they're doing an upright row, instead of isolating the lats.

SNL is still a great show with fantastic writing and hilarious skits. On the season opener, they had A-A-Ron Paul guest star on a bit about Obamacare:

http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widg...tml?vid=n41321

Blog Entries

God damn, I laughed so hard i got tears in my eyes lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    God damn, I laughed so hard i got tears in my eyes lol
    This is probably their best skit ever. I also laugh to tears every time I see it.

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Blog Entries

Blog Entries