Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 55

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    episode rocked, if i hadn't read the manga, id be shitting a brick right now dying to know whats gonna happen to everyone. bleach rox, and on an un related note, fuck is bleach strong, I was cleaning some waterbottels earlier and i guess accidentally spilled a couple of drops on a dark blue sweatshirt and almost instantly the spots that were exposed to bleach turned white w/ a purple outline.

never underestimate the power of bleach
    \did i mean the anime?
    \\did i mean the manga?
    \\\did i mean chloride bleach?
    You have only begun to understand the power of BLEACH!
    \\\what da hell did I mean? :[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]un dun dun::

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Great episode, but there was to little Byakuya ass-kicking (that is Byakuyas ass being kicked, not the other way around). The scene with Yoruichi was cool, she just flew in and kicked some vice-captain booty. I didn't know that Genryuusai was a Sayian, he all of a sudden busts out a fire SSJ. Wonder who will come and save Juushiro and Shunsui, mayby it will be Yachiru, she said she was going to take care of the strog guys or something. And also, were the hell are Gin and Hitsugaya? Their fight will be awesome.
    The uppcomming fights will have twist and turns that will leave you guessing =D thus the power of bleach!

Originally posted by: Honinbou
    Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching [img][/img]
    now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is [img][/img]

P.S. damn lots grammer faults but I dont have that much time to change it all sorry [img][/img]
    The ally is surprising, just keep watching. I also believe theres some grammer mistakes there in that translation as well ... hrm ..
    I believe next episode will be Soi Fing vs cat girl =D (for the majority) then .... more stuff =D.

Bleach 55

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is
    Did you notice the insanely fast, purple haired, masked bandit that hit Soi Fong like a freight train and dropped her on her head?
    I think that's who he was talking about.

Anyway this ep was awesome, even though it was mostly setup it was really cool setup, Unohana's Manta-Ray of Life looked awesome, and I think they did a really good job with Yama-jii, that guy's crazy ripped.

I wonder if their going to show snippets of all the different fights or focus on one at a time...either way it will be there should be ownage delexe for lots of people in the near future. Go Bleach Go!

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Yukimura
    also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is
    Did you notice the insanely fast, purple haired, masked bandit that hit Soi Fong like a freight train and dropped her on her head?
    I think that's who he was talking about.
    That's not all there's more! Did you notice the ... ::gets tackled by a masked bandit that hit me like a freight train::

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 55

Really cool episode. Genryuusai is pretty scary.

This scene also makes more sense now:

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 55

Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching [img][/img]
    now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..
    Originally posted by: Yukimura

I wonder if their going to show snippets of all the different fights or focus on one at a time...either way it will be there should be ownage delexe for lots of people in the near future. Go Bleach Go!
    You both brought up points that I am interested in also. I felt this episode was very good, but damn...there are so many fights going on. After episode 53, I was wondering what was going to happen in the Kenpachi fight; then after an awesome episode 54, I was like, "Fuck yeah, Ichigo vs. Byakuya". Now toss in the fight between Soifong and Yoruichi and of course one with Genryuusai and ...what next? I feel like every episode introduces another important battle and yet I am still trying to keep all the current fights in my head. I wonder how a single episode, once a week can keep up with all the action. Similarly, there could be more as already stated by previous posts (Gin and Hitsugaya, Yachiru, etc.,). I hope that somehow, someway, Kubo can keep on serving up action and some resolution to the 'older' battles (i.e. Kenpachi and Komamura ).

I guess I'll have to wait in anticipation along with everyone else& lol, I guess I am with ChibiYali &lt;twitches&gt;
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 55

the episode was good. guess that old fart isn't a captain for nothing..old..yes..scary..you damn well better believe it..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 55

I am just in awe of Genryuusai. His reiatsu is beautifully done and his Shikai Release was nuts. With just a flick of his wrist he sent a wave of flames out!

I am actually a little put-off by the sheer number of battles all going on at the same time. Kenpachi vs. Buckethead, Ikkaku and Hisage's respective fights, Soifong vs. Yoroichi (that'll be an easy one, I'm guessing) Byakuya vs Ichigo, and now Genryuusai vs. Ukitake/Shuunsui. Don't forget, there's also going to have to be a Hitsugaya/Ichimaru rematch sometime soon... Or at least, I see it coming.

On Yukimura and FrogKing's point:
    With all these fights coming up I hope they don't just fragment the battles so much that we can't really get into the flow of some of them. They are all awesome matchups and I just hope the show doesn't cheapen them by doing the "Cut to the next fight, each fighter's thoughts, stare down for two minutes, one minute of dialogue, 1.5 minutes of actual fight, cut to the next fight. Repeat" routine. That really puts me off. Ciffhangars and transitions have been placed damn well in Bleach and so I do have faith in the creators, I'm just a little worried because it'd be such an easy thing to fall into...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 55

Come on guys. I love all these fights and whats going on. It all adds to the tension and drama. The whole SS is a big battlefield right now. It all going to work out just fine.

BELIEVE IT!!!!

Bleach 55

Aaaargh good episode, did anyone else think that Soi Fong should have just been t0tally smashed into the floor, because she's a total bitch? She was about to just kill that girl, and i was hoping yorouichi would just BAM, take her out. I dunno. With all the action, i think this episode went really really fast. Now im really looking forward to next week.

Bleach 55

Yes, Soi Fong is a bitch. She should die.

The preview was funny as always. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] "Regrettableeeeeeeeeee"

Bleach 55

indeed so many fights are going on, hard to know when we can finishing them all.The 1st cap really live up to his title. He looks so scary with his fire power.
    Hate Soi Fong, she was so wicked, pressed on that girl like that. Hope Yourichi kicks her ass

Bleach 55

I'm hoping they are just showing the beginnings of all these fights just to show you that they are all happening at the same time. Hopefully, they show the fights without too many interruptions after they are all introduced.

And also, is that giant manta supposed to be her Bankai? I suppose that makes sense for the healing captain. A giant fish with healing digestive system.

Man that's gross through. I think I'd rather just bleed out.

Bleach 55

Thats her Shikai. I think.

Bleach 55

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I can at least guess what has happened, based on what you guys have said.

They're introducing all these fights at once since they want to show that these are all happening at the same time (as pointed out by Darthender). I would also like to think of it as a small metaphor that keeping track of all these fights is somewhat chaotic, which is what Soul Society is becoming.
    For Soi Fong, yeah, pressing down on that VC girl was quite harsh. Still, I find that to be a lil cool since not many women (well, in my anime experience) are like that, so it was interesting to see her like that. Go Yourichi!!
    Genryuusai, well, THAT is the reason why he's the leader of the 13 squads, hahaha. I loved his shikai release in the manga, and from what I can hear from you guys, the anime version is just as good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait to watch this episode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 55

so lemme see, there's...
    kitty with mecha bankai vs. kenpachi
    kenpachi's pretty boy officers vs some other equivelants (have a feeling these fights won't be showed)
    yoruichi vs soifong
    yama-jii vs captains ukitake and shunsui
    ichigo vs byakuya
    renji...is not fighting...at the moment...thank goodness.
    yachiru...i think she's looking for something to kill.
    4th division captain seems content with just cleaning up the corpses.

so, only 4-5 fights going on, i think it'll work out somehow. =P but there's also more than just fights. why does byakuya want rukia dead so badly? what is gin doing and what happened to that plan of his? is hitsugauya still chasing him? how/why did aizen get offed? what's the story behind yoruichi or tousen? how will ishida get his powers back? there's just so many things i can think of that would be worth at least an episode...it's been like that for a while. and that's the number one factor in what's keeping this anime interesting for me.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 55

yeah giant manta thing=shikai

very well paced ep, even if it seemed like there was alot of stuff happening, it doesnt matter b/c these fights are featuring the coolest people in SS right now. The fire/heat/reiatsu was a really nice effect to see animated but imo made it somewhat difficult to see Yama-jis full coolness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ive always thought this was equally if not more badass then its animated counter-part:

I guess I'm just a manga boy at heart [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 55

Man I wish they kept what he says in the manga. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". HELL YEAH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 55

Bleach is the shit. This last episodes has been really great. There are 5-6 really exciting fights. And they all just started. Same as last week, can't wait till next ep.

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    And also, is that giant manta supposed to be her Bankai? I suppose that makes sense for the healing captain. A giant fish with healing digestive system.

Man that's gross through. I think I'd rather just bleed out.
    It's actually twisted. I've gotten the impression Zanpaktous are (logically enough) true killing machines, only interested in fighting and bathing in the blood of the enemy. Even if Unohana is a captain of healers, her Zanpaktou should still be a true weapon, excellent only in killing, not healing.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Man I wish they kept what he says in the manga. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". HELL YEAH [img][/img]
    I prefer the scanslation of the chapter that I read, where he says "Disintegrate all existence"
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin