Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 55

Bleach 55

Yeah, I'm sometimes disappointed how the translations for the anime is not the same in the manga. I was particularly disappointed when Zaraki was fighting Tousen. Zaraki was thinking about what his comrades would say, then when that pretty boy said his line, anime Zaraki just said "Die" while one of the manga translators said "Go to hell".
    I liked that "Go to hell" part better, but I don't think the kanji was like that since anime Zaraki would have said it.

Bleach 55

Too many fights going on at once, duno which I wanna see first. I'm guessing the ninja battle will have a flash back since they seem to know each other. I kinda wanted to see what Naneo had in store but I guess it just wasn't to be.

PS. I call crap at Ichigo knowing how to flash step now.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 55

Everything Ichigo does is pretty bullshit-ish, but that's how it is with shounen series' main characters.
    I mean he has mastered stuff that the rest of SS had to spend 100s of years to attain, in what, an afternoon?

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 55

3 afternoons actually, but who's counting

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 55

man, Soi Fong <3

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Everything Ichigo does is pretty bullshit-ish, but that's how it is with shounen series' main characters.
    I mean he has mastered stuff that the rest of SS had to spend 100s of years to attain, in what, an afternoon?
    He is special and gifted. All of the Shounen main characters are. Some people are natural born survivors.

Bleach 55

Hmm....6 fights now....you know what this means.

1) They're pretty much going to switch from fight to fight at every single cliffhanger known to man
    2) The coolest fights wont be concluded until like, 5 months from now.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 55

i hate when they several fights in one eps, like they keep[ switching the fights which is gay

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Yeah, I'm sometimes disappointed how the translations for the anime is not the same in the manga. I was particularly disappointed when Zaraki was fighting Tousen. Zaraki was thinking about what his comrades would say, then when that pretty boy said his line, anime Zaraki just said "Die" while one of the manga translators said "Go to hell".
    I liked that "Go to hell" part better, but I don't think the kanji was like that since anime Zaraki would have said it.
    That really depends on which group you're watching. It very well could be that Lunar uses a different translation for Genryuusai's Shikai command. It's just differences between the groups' decisions for translation (and for the record, Zaraki did say "die" in Japanese).

Also, I thought Soi Fong was pretty bitchin' in this episode. She takes 0 shit. Which is awesome.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 55

Genryuusai is on FIYAH! His initial release is awesome &lt;3. Wonder what his bankai is like... ~.~.

Bleach 55

Well, that's not what I was expecting. Some interesting backstory though... so the old guy founded the school that became soul society. I wonder what they did about hollows before then? Did someone appoint him or was he just a random dead guy that learned how to use spiritual powers? I hope they explain some of this later on. It is kind of cool that the two captains took a huge risk for Rukia and are now (fairly calmly) taking the consequences of what they have done.

And they really are juggling a lot of fights here... And the next ep is going to be (based on the preview)back on earth???? &gt;_&lt;

Bleach 55

Well here Bleach Society's version...guess we can see how they translated the Shikai...

Bleach Society

Edit: hmmm, can't seem to get it to link directly to the torrent. You get the idea though...
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 55

POLL VOTE!!!!!!!

1. Hell-fansubs
    2. DB
    3. Bleach Society?

im way to lazy and dont have the time to dl all 3 what should i get?

Bleach 55

Definately NOT Hell-fansubs...I prefer Bleach Society over DB and would dl from them; however, for speed (and higher quality/sub/audio than Hell subs) I go with DB (i.e. if it was Tuesday night!). I am with Kensee and dl Lunar when it comes out, but I don't keep waiting for akeep and just archive the Lunar versions.
    Btw Kensee, what is so special about TW and/or Akeep?
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    Definately NOT Hell-fansubs...I prefer Bleach Society over DB and would dl from them; however, for speed (and higher quality/sub/audio than Hell subs) I go with DB (i.e. if it was Tuesday night!). I am with Kensee and dl Lunar when it comes out, but I don't keep waiting for akeep and just archive the Lunar versions.
    Btw Kensee, what is so special about TW and/or Akeep?
    I find that TW has the best/most acurate translation, and Akeep is 2nd, but they go wayy too slow.

And all you guys need to stop worrying and just watch!

All i see is "TOo many fights, boohoo" guys .. the MAGNA DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS. You guys are in for surpises, and a lot of fun. Not to mention, Ichigo is strong for a damn reason. What that reason is? You wont know until later. But until then just rmemeber how hard he had to fight in each battle. He has yet to have an easy one. DO you think he will start now? Byayaka is a really damn good / strong captain, Ichigo has his worked cut out for him.

Don't count out any person! Even the smallest of characters can have a big role or even a funny scene. So watch, enjoy, and don't worry about being confused or not getting a good show cause too many fights, they are actually done quick and well =).

edit: : Passes out from lack of breathing :

Bleach 55

DB is decent for what it is...

Bleach-Society and Hell-Fansubs fail even for speedsubs...

I've never liked Lunar (as a group)... but as for the groups that are pretty much up-to-date, Lunar is the best choice...

I hate Anime-Keep... so I won't comment on them, since they are far behind..

Naisho is the best choice for archive...

As for episode 55, it was awesome...

That old-man is great, he kicks so much ass it's laughable... A fire based zanpaktoh, what more do you want?

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Kensee
    I find that TW has the best/most acurate translation, and Akeep is 2nd, but they go wayy too slow.

And all you guys need to stop worrying and just watch!

All i see is "TOo many fights, boohoo" guys .. the MAGNA DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS. You guys are in for surpises, and a lot of fun. Not to mention, Ichigo is strong for a damn reason. What that reason is? You wont know until later. But until then just rmemeber how hard he had to fight in each battle. He has yet to have an easy one. DO you think he will start now? Byayaka is a really damn good / strong captain, Ichigo has his worked cut out for him.

Don't count out any person! Even the smallest of characters can have a big role or even a funny scene. So watch, enjoy, and don't worry about being confused or not getting a good show cause too many fights, they are actually done quick and well =).

edit: : Passes out from lack of breathing :
    Stop dangling the fact that you know whats coming over the anime watchers' heads. You do it in EVERY post, it's so fucking annoying (even though I am a manga reader.)

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    That old-man is great, he kicks so much ass it's laughable... A fire based zanpaktoh, what more do you want?
    Well, the old bloke is lucky he isn't facing Hitsugaya. Fire wouldn't be of much use against ice, after all.

kapia

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Mae
    And they really are juggling a lot of fights here... And the next ep is going to be (based on the preview)back on earth???? &gt;_&lt;
    ...Where did u see that? I only saw Yourichi vs. Soi Fong, and the two captains vs. the old man

Bleach 55

I think she's talking about Kannoji and the others fighting on Earth... but based on how they've shown the same crap the last couple of episodes, I think that simply an end of episode skit...