Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bleach 55

Bleach 55

First of all they have to maintain order in Soul Society...

Second, there are many hollows out there that are stronger that what you've seen, though they rarely make their way to Earth, they mostly stay in Hueco Mundo (the Menos for example)... so shikai and bankai come in handy when fighting them...

Bleach 55

Speaking of hollows, I always wondered who these hollows were at the begining of episode 8:

and this ninja hollow who looks like a badass...

We'll probably get to them after the SS arc, but until then I can't wait for episode 56!
    <Twitches>
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    Speaking of hollows, I always wondered who these hollows were at the begining of episode 8:

and this ninja hollow who looks like a badass...

We'll probably get to them after the SS arc, but until then I can't wait for episode 56!
    <Twitches>
    Very nice, I forgot about all this. Nice work Froggy =D.

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
    arent death gods supposed to just send hollows and good spirits back to SS??
    why do they need all these shikai and bankai??
    Genociding Quincys?

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
    arent death gods supposed to just send hollows and good spirits back to SS??
    why do they need all these shikai and bankai??
    Genociding Quincys?
    They don't need them, they gonna go up all kenpachi style and just hack their way through.

But I wonder if we will ever get battle shots of that war o.o curiosity strikes me hard.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 55

Those screenshots remind me...What the hell is gonna happen with that hollow that killed Ichigo's mom (Grand Fisher, was it?). I also recall this weird badass looking robot-hollow thing at the end of that chapter. I had assumed that would be the greater story arc before Renji and Byakuya showed up to take Rukia back.

Not that I'm complaining. This SS arc has been awesome so far.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Those screenshots remind me...What the hell is gonna happen with that hollow that killed Ichigo's mom (Grand Fisher, was it?). I also recall this weird badass looking robot-hollow thing at the end of that chapter. I had assumed that would be the greater story arc before Renji and Byakuya showed up to take Rukia back.

Not that I'm complaining. This SS arc has been awesome so far.
    Who knows, I'm still kinda interested in those screen shots above though, I wonder who they really are / what they going to do.

Still excited to see theses battles though ^^ and like someone else said, hopefully a nice "omg this rocks" kind of battle song.

Bleach 55

I was thinking about those hollows too. I am not a manga reader (although I have been tempted, for my excitement to find out what happens starts to get to me around Saturday evening), but I do have some wild speculation to contribute. Perhaps like Bud said, that Hueco Mundo has some pretty powerful players (i.e. Menos Grande). Going further, hollows could have a system analogus to SS in that there are Captain-like hollows with powerful abilities and/or weapons (kinda like soul slayers with their shikai and bankai). Therefore, the 13 squads could be matched in both strength and number by hollows. This would fulfill a commonly used theme in anime/movies/novels dealing with 'balance'. Perhaps Ichigo represents a loss somehow of the balance. Maybe there'll be a new threat beyond the SS that would tip the scales back. I guess time will tell. Speaking of which...SUB, SUB, SUB, SUB...can't wait for 56!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 55

they probably need the shikai and bankai to beat stronger hollows, hmm, whatever they look like. I dunno, at this stage hollows seem kinda weak and useless. Come to think of it there has been no hollows apart from the ones in flashbacks since ichigo entered SS.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 55

You have to think that the Hollows will be back, and in a big way too... The end of the new intro certainly suggests that the Hollows will be coming back into play in grand fashion soon.

I mean, it's the opportunity they've been waiting for isn't it? Soul Society is in turmoil, fighting crazilly amongst themselves, preoccupied with Rukia's execution and the interferance of the ryoka (Ichigo and crew) who are posing a greater problem than they've ever seen from the outside. If you're one of the Hollow elite, you've been itching for a chance like this one... I can't imagine them just staying idle... Maybe they'll even make it to Soul Society in the confusion (holy shit that would insane, a total war)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 55

Wow, a war would be cool. of course, i think it'd be a bit like DBZ