Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 55

kapia

Bleach 55

With so many fights at the same time at SS, I don't think they will take the time to show Don Kanonji and the others on Earth, I mean that will kill the suspense...

Bleach 55

I think all the Don stuff at the end is like it's own short story.

Bleach 55

It is obvious that the Kanonji stuff is just weird shit that replaces the "who's that shinigami" thingy. End of discussion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 55

i jut watched it and it was awesome!!!! the old guy can go super saiyan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

ty psj for this sig

Bleach 55

Was the fire phoenix supposed to be Yamamoto ban kai?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 55

No, it was just the released state of the Sokyokou.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: mage
    Originally posted by: Kensee
    I find that TW has the best/most acurate translation, and Akeep is 2nd, but they go wayy too slow.

And all you guys need to stop worrying and just watch!

All i see is "TOo many fights, boohoo" guys .. the MAGNA DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS. You guys are in for surpises, and a lot of fun. Not to mention, Ichigo is strong for a damn reason. What that reason is? You wont know until later. But until then just rmemeber how hard he had to fight in each battle. He has yet to have an easy one. DO you think he will start now? Byayaka is a really damn good / strong captain, Ichigo has his worked cut out for him.

Don't count out any person! Even the smallest of characters can have a big role or even a funny scene. So watch, enjoy, and don't worry about being confused or not getting a good show cause too many fights, they are actually done quick and well =).

edit: : Passes out from lack of breathing :
    Stop dangling the fact that you know whats coming over the anime watchers' heads. You do it in EVERY post, it's so fucking annoying (even though I am a manga reader.)
    I agree, very annoying.

Eddie brock

Bleach 55

Wauzers this episode was cool, yourichi freaking rules en the old man to, and i really don't care that there are many fights it keeps shit interresting.

ps. iam new here so if i do something wrong just say it.

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Kraco

Well, the old bloke is lucky he isn't facing Hitsugaya. Fire wouldn't be of much use against ice, after all.
    yeah, since fire melts ice i guess yamamoto would get totally owned!

Bleach 55

ya and melted ice = water and we all know what that means [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 55

wet gay sex?

Bleach 55

you have a thing for old men? oops.. I meant VERY old men lmao

Bleach 55

wow, bleach just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better and better and....... while, you get the point.

awesome eps, i can't wait for next week, though i have to.....

Bleach 55

The roof The roof is on fire !

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 55

Mage, you are a piece of slowly decomposing worthless waste. Try posting something meaningful once and awhile.

Back to topic. The only reason they would insert random Don Kanoji-esque filler episdoes is if the show caught up to where the manga is. I hope that it isn't for some time... But, like some other people said, it just might be that the weird Don-Kanoji ending is just a replacement to the "Introducing: Shinigami" thing they had going for awhile. Makes me nervous though, seeing the Karakura Krappers billed instead of previews for the next episodes...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: heero
    ya and melted ice = water and we all know what that means [img][/img]
    That means Hitsugaya won't have anyhting to fight with and will get owned. He sucks. Damn i don't like that kid.

Bleach 55

putting out the old man's fire means he wont have anything to fight with either lol. (I still dont understand why no one understands the logic that water puts out fire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] maybe cause its too damn obvious?) And I never said i liked that kid anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that old man is probably a billion times stronger.

Bleach 55

Yamamoto could probably own all 13 captins at the same time.

Bleach 55

Ice will go to water will go to steam. That's that. Hitsugaya is owned [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 55

Your logic is flawless, how long did you stay up to compute this fire melting water/water putting out fire phenomenon Heero?
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin