Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
episode rocked, if i hadn't read the manga, id be shitting a brick right now dying to know whats gonna happen to everyone. bleach rox, and on an un related note, fuck is bleach strong, I was cleaning some waterbottels earlier and i guess accidentally spilled a couple of drops on a dark blue sweatshirt and almost instantly the spots that were exposed to bleach turned white w/ a purple outline.

never underestimate the power of bleach
\did i mean the anime?
\\did i mean the manga?
\\\did i mean chloride bleach?
You have only begun to understand the power of BLEACH!
\\\what da hell did I mean? :[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]un dun dun::

Originally posted by: el_boss
Great episode, but there was to little Byakuya ass-kicking (that is Byakuyas ass being kicked, not the other way around). The scene with Yoruichi was cool, she just flew in and kicked some vice-captain booty. I didn't know that Genryuusai was a Sayian, he all of a sudden busts out a fire SSJ. Wonder who will come and save Juushiro and Shunsui, mayby it will be Yachiru, she said she was going to take care of the strog guys or something. And also, were the hell are Gin and Hitsugaya? Their fight will be awesome.
The uppcomming fights will have twist and turns that will leave you guessing =D thus the power of bleach!

Originally posted by: Honinbou
Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching [img][/img]
now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is [img][/img]

P.S. damn lots grammer faults but I dont have that much time to change it all sorry [img][/img]
The ally is surprising, just keep watching. I also believe theres some grammer mistakes there in that translation as well ... hrm ..
I believe next episode will be Soi Fing vs cat girl =D (for the majority) then .... more stuff =D.