Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 55

Bleach 55

55 by H-F
    Discuss

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 55

There are only 4 seeds but 1425 peers so far ha.

Oh and .mkv = what extension?

Bleach 55

That was quick. Hell Fansubs are back. They havent done the karaoke though.

Bleach 55

Well, now there are 66 seeds, and 5004 Peers ...

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 55

what is the quality on it?... I"ve never downloaded them before
    image fail!

Bleach 55

I think the sound is kinda screwed

Bleach 55

Here's Dattebayo's version:

DB linky

Btw, love the sig Heero...Kenpachi is by far my favorite character. Well, I guess Ichigo is the shit, too.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 55

Frog king, Today was my b day. Your post of DB's sub made my day ... ( I worked all day and studied ... no party for mee =( ... ) but yeah .. WOOOT EPISODE 55!!!

Edit: DB is getting faster and faster in releaseing episodes (it's almost matching the speed of a speed-sub). .. and also: Seeds: 2044 Peers: 10824 as of 1:42 AM PST =D

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    Here's Dattebayo's version:

DB linky

Btw, love the sig Heero...Kenpachi is by far my favorite character. Well, I guess Ichigo is the shit, too.
    thx and thx!

Bleach 55

does everyone that DL's the DB sub, keep it? (as i do/am) or discard it for a better sub for archiving?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    does everyone that DL's the DB sub, keep it? (as i do/am) or discard it for a better sub for archiving?
    I download DB subs or Bleach Society Subs but then deleted it when Lunar Comes out with their verson. I also get rid of lunar versions whenever akeep comes out with the next episode, also the same for TW subs (but those two are wayyyyy behind).

Anyhow .. I'd like to start the discussion with a mini pic show...

Just for you're own saftey, the following nine pictures are from the 55th Episode of Bleach anime, If you haven't watched it yet and get upset because I spoiled the episode for you ... cry me a river bizatches =D

Naw I'm kidding, just careful before going on ahead because I want you guys to watch the episode first .. anyhow here I go.

Last warning before I start ...

Here goes: FIrst for Terra

You can swoon, but now this is for the ladies:

Now for the surprise ...

He's pretty old ... How strong could he be?

Damn, took out a vice just by starting at her ... but is that all he can do?
    Hecks naw, show them what you got!

Dude, he looked so friken tight in this scene ...

Damn he's more cut then I am -_-

Unleashed Soul slayer!

Strike a pose, time to take the kids to school!

You now have permission to ::swoon::.

Bleach 55

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    I download DB subs or Bleach Society Subs but then deleted it when Lunar Comes out with their verson. I also get rid of lunar versions whenever akeep comes out with the next episode, also the same for TW subs (but those two are wayyyyy behind).
    Heh. You sure download it many times... I can quote you up to Lunar. That's where I stop and archive. So, I download each episode twice...

Edit: Quite a nice episode. Lots of action. Didn't conclude anything but started a great many things. And like Kensee said, the old geezer actually looks like he can stand fighting more than a couple of minutes. Hmm... It would be about the time for Yachiru to appear in the next episode. She took off so fast that it couldn't possibly take much longer to reach the place.

Bleach 55

and I thought last episode kept me without breath... but.. this.. *twitches*

also.. speaking of musics... the music in the ending if this episode was brilliant and fitted the entire scene perfectly...
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I WANT MORE!!!
    *twitches*

Bleach 55

This arc is going to demolish your ass in ways you didn't know possiable.

Bleach 55

Great episode, but there was to little Byakuya ass-kicking (that is Byakuyas ass being kicked, not the other way around). The scene with Yoruichi was cool, she just flew in and kicked some vice-captain booty. I didn't know that Genryuusai was a Sayian, he all of a sudden busts out a fire SSJ. Wonder who will come and save Juushiro and Shunsui, mayby it will be Yachiru, she said she was going to take care of the strog guys or something. And also, were the hell are Gin and Hitsugaya? Their fight will be awesome.

Bleach 55

woah...great episode...
    that old man look badass...
    and soi fong is a bitch

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 55

episode rocked, if i hadn't read the manga, id be shitting a brick right now dying to know whats gonna happen to everyone. bleach rox, and on an un related note, fuck is bleach strong, I was cleaning some waterbottels earlier and i guess accidentally spilled a couple of drops on a dark blue sweatshirt and almost instantly the spots that were exposed to bleach turned white w/ a purple outline.

never underestimate the power of bleach
    \did i mean the anime?
    \\did i mean the manga?
    \\\did i mean chloride bleach?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 55

The HF fan sub wasn't that great... lots of grammer and spelling and punctuation mistakes... when the old guy said the Ryuujinjaka part, they just had the words, and no meanings so ... I was a tad confused to say the least.

Bleach 55

Genryuusai is fucking on crack. So badass. I love his shikai [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    I wonder what his bankai looks like :S

Well I'll return when I've actually watched the ep

Bleach 55

Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

P.S. damn lots grammer faults but I dont have that much time to change it all sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]