Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Titles!

New Titles!

It's so cute, everyone across the forum is editing their posts, stating happily what new titles they have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It just goes to show that the little things count.

New Titles!

Don't really like how it degraded the old titles though, but hey I'm Chuunin now so I guess its all good

New Titles!

For new and "better" titles to come along, the old ones would naturally have to be degraded.

New Titles!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    It's so cute, everyone across the forum is editing their posts, stating happily what new titles they have. [img][/img]

It just goes to show that the little things count.
    Haha it's so cute now titles mean nothing, everyone has cool titles now! Haha!

~1~

New Titles!

Mine sucks though... I would preffer "Student" over this crap

New Titles!

Same, or just jounin.

~1~

New Titles!

Is there any chance for the Mist Lord title to be changed? It kinda seems on the Jounin level, and after the last Raiga arc I don't really want to be associated with the Mist lot.

Titles such Badass Ninja with Big Sword seem better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

New Titles!

Just clarifying, a Jounin is a higher class ninja than ANBU. Both Itachi and Kakashi were ANBU members before they were Jounin (or before Itachi left, in his case).

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

New Titles!

You know...I almost thought everyone gained a custom title until I realize there was some sort of pattern and stumbled upon this thread.

New Titles!

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Just clarifying, a Jounin is a higher class ninja than ANBU. Both Itachi and Kakashi were ANBU members before they were Jounin (or before Itachi left, in his case).
    The way I see it, Jounin = skill level; ANBU is simply a position

New Titles!

Ya, Bud is rite. Also, in order to be ANBU, one must be a jounin. ANBU are the elite military force of the village, i belive it was mentioned in one of the early episodes.

Anway, i think people need to stop bitching about the new titles, and start thanking terra for taking initiative and doing something to improve the forums. You guys are such whiners.

New Titles!

terra, i just wanted to know the explaination of mist lord...other th an that, cool titles.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

New Titles!

Originally posted by: Assassin
    Ya, Bud is rite. Also, in order to be ANBU, one must be a jounin. ANBU are the elite military force of the village, i belive it was mentioned in one of the early episodes.

Anway, i think people need to stop bitching about the new titles, and start thanking terra for taking initiative and doing something to improve the forums. You guys are such whiners.
    To be an anbu LEADER, maybe....but im pretty sure regular chuunins can be anbu
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

New Titles!

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    To be an anbu LEADER, maybe....but im pretty sure regular chuunins can be anbu
    Regular chuunins can be ANBU members. Both Kakashi and Itachi were. That was my point - and by "higher class" I meant "higher skill level".

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

New Titles!

maybe it should be

chunnin then anbu then jounin then anbu leader?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

New Titles!

nah, kakashi is a Jounin and hes way stronger than the ANBU captains e.g. Raidou (or some shit) wasn't very strong and he got owned by the sound 4...I think he got promoted to Jounin after the invasion, or maybe I'm a complete tardfuk who don't know his Naruto properly.

New Titles!

Now lemme see what my new title is.... ^^
    Uhhhh
    Genin?
    Damn forgot that I hardly ever post here... all I do is lurk...
    *feels like a lousy recruit in the army*

But really wanna thank Terra for livening up Gotwoot again!!! *beams* Keep up the great job, Terra!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

New Titles!

I try. ^^

New Titles!

Originally posted by: Zhan
    nah, kakashi is a Jounin and hes way stronger than the ANBU captains e.g. Raidou (or some shit) wasn't very strong and he got owned by the sound 4...I think he got promoted to Jounin after the invasion, or maybe I'm a complete tardfuk who don't know his Naruto properly.
    kakashi was a former anbu captain....but he quit that

and kakashi's not a jounin, he's an "elite jounin"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

New Titles!

sweet new titles terra!! sooooooo glad that your now a mod. and could you just say what the highest rank is and how many posts it takes to get it? (or something else really high up)