Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 56

Bleach 56

Hell MKV is out:
    Bleach 56

Discuss

EDIT: Woops, thanks

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 57

you named the title Bleach 57

Bleach 56

bah
    waiting for avi

Bleach 56

the animation in this episode was way under par. 75% of the time it looks like they just took colored manga frames, pasted them on a background, and made their mouths move.

Bleach 56

Pretty good episode. It was funny when Soi got bitch smacked with her "made from scratch" technique. It looks cooler on Yorouichi.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 56

whoooahhhhhh!!!! OHHHH man, that yuroichi is the hottest pussy I've ever seen. mmm... Something about chicks fighting... I can't wait 'til they really get it on.

I never knew there was a japanese term that translated directly to Fo'shizzle. HAHAHA!

What is kukuukuuuuu up to? With Jiroubu? What's up with that?

Bleach 56

Pretty cool. Soi and Yoruichi fight was awesome. Soi has one weird and interesting zampakutou released. The technique at the end looked awesome on Yoruichi; can't wait to see her kick some ass
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 56

so far so good. ppl's reaction is making me anxious!!
    i cant wait till DB's version comes out!

Bleach 56

Whoever said that Soi Fong was hotter than Yoruichi seriously needs to die.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: V
    I never knew there was a japanese term that translated directly to Fo'shizzle.
    lol there isn't, just Hell-Fansubs being weird.

They sucked as usual, ignored lots of lines and etc.
    The preview was especially fun this week, "strip?". LOL.

Great episode... and as the rest of you already know, Yoruichi is one fucking hot woman.

Edit: And Soi Fong is an annoying lesbo

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Powen
    DB
    http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b56.torrent
    No need to wait for DB's version, its here! Btw do you guys think DB's translations are > than lunars now? Just wondering.

I'm still downloading so my lil screenshot gallery will happen later .

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 56

I'm beginning to like DB's versions better. Fast good quality releases without the inappropriate slang (I used to like it, now I think it's being overused).

*Downloading episode*
    Edit: And Soi Fong is an annoying lesbo
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I'm her only fan.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 56

Na', I like Soi Fong also... Terra is just mad because she doesn't have a dick...

Pretty good episode, I loved the fight sequences between Yoruichi and Soi Fong... Best part was when Yoruichi was gonna kick her in the head and Soi Fong went to block it, and both were fully spread...

Bleach 56

Soi needs to get b-slaped, shes very cocky and needs to be put in her place.

Why did I like this episode, lets recap:

Remember, why have one when you can have two!

Indeed!

Guess whos back?

Oh, the Valley of the Gods!

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Pretty good episode, I loved the fight sequences between Yoruichi and Soi Fong... Best part was when Yoruichi was gonna kick her in the head and Soi Fong went to block it, and both were fully spread...

"and both were fully spread"

I think i'm starting to like cats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Meowwwww!

Quite the sexy smile too..

::swoon::

And of course, the ultimate reason why you all still watch ...

Buahahah! Strike the pose!

Bleach 56

Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol
    He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).

Bleach 56

Actually, this episode pissed me off a little. Mainly because we got shortchanged on Ken's fight and his two underlings. I mean, they only talked about what happened, they didn't even take the time to SHOW us. That just seemed pretty lame to me. I can understand the fox guy leaving to help out the 1st captain, but couldn't they at least SHOW that? Goddamn.

I was looking forward to like months of fights here, but its really starting to look like the current fights are gonna be all over in just a couple weeks. Youruchi's fight looks half over already, Ken didn't have his fight, and it looks like they might not even show the fight against the 1st Captain.

He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).
    His Soul Slayer apparently drains energy according to the guy he beat, I'm guessing he uses that energy to heal which is why he didn't have any bruises afterwards.

And all things considered, Soi Fongs soul slayer isn't that great. Hit someone twice in the same spot to kill them? You know, a better weapon would be one that, you know, hurts your opponent after hitting them in a half dozen different places. I honestly think she'd be doing better if she'd just been stabbing youruchi with a regular blade at this point.

I dunno, I just really felt let-down by this episdoe. Still way better than Naruto though. Just like DB says in their editor comment. "This show is so much better than Naruto." I mean, shit, it's got better ninjas and Naruto is nothing but ninjas.

Bleach 56

Yeah his soul slayer pretty much just drains the hell out of oopnents energy and gives it to the user (thus him being in a very happy mood, excess energy = joy).

One thing if they exteneded the fights a big longer to a few months, They might ruin the flow of the story and we might notice lag in the story (kinda like a long time just to get anywhere in the story).

Anyhow still excited to see it next week and wow ... those ninjas got pwned pretty damn fast. Queen of the Flash step! Hooha!

Edit: woah i'm a Chuunin? woot woot!

Dezalanel

Bleach 56

They did not show the fights because they were never shown in the manga. They would have to make up shit for thier fights which is not what I want to see.

Bleach 56

The way I see it is this, the more shit they add now, when the manga is providing them with GOOD opportunities to fill in fights in ways that still manga frames can, is less shit they have to pull COMPLETELY from their ass when the anime catches the manga and they have to create entire episodes.

So given the choice between crappy filler episodes with lame plots to compliment their meaningless battles, and filler fight material for battles that actually take place but the manga doesn't bother to show, I'll take the latter.

EDIT: Whoa, did they add new ranks? I don't remember being an Anbu Captain before.