Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 56

Bleach 56

i want to see old man fight!

Bleach 56

Good ep, good fight. Is it just me or does Soi Fong look like a young boy, she acts like one to. Have they changed Yourichi's voice? She sounded very different somehow in this episode.

Bleach 56

I much prefered this spread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

This sig was made by KitKat.

Bleach 56

that's some dexterity they have...wait a sec, where did those knives even come from?!

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Aramis
    that's some dexterity they have...wait a sec, where did those knives even come from?!
    They were hidden in her shoes.

Bleach 56

so thats what they call it now?

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol
    He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).
    lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 56

Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol
    He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).
    lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about [img][/img]
    Haha I know =P its all good.

Originally posted by: Aramis
    Let me put it like this, normal man are not strong enough to make love to her! Naw i'm kidding, its da shoe.

Bleach 56

im not sure if it was just the hell sub but did anybody else see the part wear when Kukaku showed up Jidanbou was like " Ohhh *creams pants* " lol i was like wtf =) and then when the doods wear saying she was looking cool she said " Fo'Shizzle " bwhahahahahahaha
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

Bleach 56

looks good downloading now

EDIT: ANBU Oo'

Bleach 56

Well, not a terribly exciting episode, nothing much happened, but at least there was some cat fight involved. Still no sign of Gin or Hitsugaya...

Bleach 56

lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about [img][/img]
    How do you know that he is not homo? I don't mean that just because he is a prettyboy he is homo, but there aren't any proof for either way. He could even be a bisexual or a necrophile or even a eunuck like Ichigo.

Bleach 56

This was a very sexy episode. I liked it.

Can't wait for next week.

Bleach 56

this eps was awsome

Bleach 56

jidanbou is so big i wonder how big his cock is

id like to get facial from that bad boy

Bleach 56

Meh this ep was boring, only saving grace was Yumichika, I so wanted to see him do Ikkaku lucky dance. Soi Fong seems pretty cool but her shi kai seems pointless compared to other captains with they one hit one kill techs.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 56

Disagree with Aeon, there were a couple things that were pretty damn good in this episode!

But you're right, Yumichika's part was really fucking hilarious. He wiped the floor with 69 boy (o_0) but had to lie to Zaraki. Changing his clothes, hahahah! Too bad we didn't get to see his fight (and what happened to Ikkaku?)... figured that side-fight wasn't going to be shown...

Soi Fon is a crazy badass bitch. I thought she was going to get destroyed immediatley but she's doign surprisingly well against Yoroichi (even if its because her senpai is not going all out jsut yet) I love the serious military bitches. They give a toungue lashing like noone else (but her weapon does suck pretty bad. A good opponent won't let you do the same shit to them twice in the same spot... I do wonder what she was talking about, the "other embarassment to the noble families"... We don't know much about them yet, but it seems like Shihoin house (Yoroichi's) and Byakuya's house are two of the four noble families in SS. I do wonder who that other embarassment was.... seems like it wouldn't have been mentioned unless it has some importance.

The Genryuusai fight didn't go anywhere really, though it was nice to see the two dual-wielding Shikai zanpaktous next to one another!

Originally posted by: mage

Could we please ban this idiot already? He's just being a foul-mouthed, juvenile piece of waste...

Returning to a positive note: Kuukaku is back! Oh thank heaven! Loved how all the commoners grovel and worship her.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 56

Do you mean a facial treatment? Like when they put mud and cucumber on the face. And also I didn't know that Jidanbou was a farmer.

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: el_boss

Do you mean a facial treatment? Like when they put mud and cucumber on the face. And also I didn't know that Jidanbou was a farmer.
    @elboss: f you are being sserious He's talking about ... an innipropiate act. If you're being sarcastic though .. hahaha I never got a facial treatment like that .

@mage: -_- was that really necesary

Kuku ! Oh the valley of the Gods! People recognize and believeee!

Bleach 56

somehow Soi Fon is more loveable in the manga - oh the Yoruichi love <3