Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 56

Bleach 56

Cool episode. Yoruichi kicks ass, as expected. The animation for this episode was rather disappointing at times though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And my predictions for the Kon thing: 1) He wins that dirty mag 2) He hides it in Ichigo's room 3) Ichigo's father or one of his sisters find it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 56

great episode, can not believe that it is only five days since they stepped into Soul Soceity?
    can't keep up with time here...I like the twin soul layers of those two captains....so cool
    dissapointed on Soi Fong...her soul layer and her "just created" technique lol

Bleach 56

the twin soul slayers were definitely awesome. However it would have been better to actually see them in action. Looks like we are gonna get a look at ichigo and byakuya in the next episode. Can't wait for that!

Bleach 56

Cool Episode but I dont remember SoiFon having that white thing she is was wearing under her uniform

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Could we please ban this idiot already? He's just being a foul-mouthed, juvenile piece of waste...
    me saying i want jidanbou's cock in my ass is the same as everyone else saying they want to fuck yoruichi and kuukaku, stfu.

Bleach 56

Unnecessary, agreed.

I was a little disappointed that Buckethead's fight didn't happen, but I'm sure we'll see more of him later. Yoruiichi had more problems with her fight than I expected, but I guess that's what you get when you stay a cat for a hundred years. Oh, and who wants to bet that Urahara is the other disgraced noble?

Not a bad ep, overall, but I am looking forward to next week.

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: mage

Could we please ban this idiot already? He's just being a foul-mouthed, juvenile piece of waste...
    me saying i want jidanbou's cock in my ass.
    that's just wrong

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Mae
    Oh, and who wants to bet that Urahara is the other disgraced noble?
    ya i agree that he might be the "other disgraced noble"

man oh man that flash release move was freaking crazy! cant wait to see it in actual action

Bleach 56

I agree.....nothing too special about this episode. The more fights that are started and left unifinished, the greater the turnoff. And they had two major fights in this episode and left both at good parts.

Soi Fong's shikai is pretty clever though. Definitely appropriate for her.

I wonder why yuroichi doesn't have a sword. Apparently she used to be a squad captain, right?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 56

i guess she abandoned the sword when she left SS. Either that or she hid it. Maybe we'll get to see it sometime in teh future. I'd love to see what her shikai/bankai is

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 56

Urahara was banished from SS (thats my opinion on the matter), but he still retains his zanpaktou...

Yoroichi, it seems, disappeared of her own free will. But, for reasons unknown, she does not still have a zanpktou (that we're aware of...)

Hmm.. hmm.. i wonder... Sorta leaning towards the idea that Yoroichi will reveal some Zanpaktou type weapon later on...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 56

Urahara was banished from SS
    aw that spoiled it for me..

anyways..
    i think yuroichi doesnt have one.. i think she was just a leader of the milita forces or wutever.

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
    Urahara was banished from SS
    aw that spoiled it for me..

anyways..
    i think yuroichi doesnt have one.. i think she was just a leader of the milita forces or wutever.
    Just wanted to clarify, I don't know precisely what happened to Urahara that is the reason for him no longer residing in Soul Society. I don't read the mangas either.

But, it seems to me strange that Yoroichi, an 'embarassment' to a noble family, a runaway from SS, can travel to Soul Society (as can Ichigo and co.) BUT Urahara cannot. The episode were they opened the portal to SS Urahara was forcefully rejected passage, leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 56

leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.
    agreed. That, on top of ikkaku's reaction when ichigo told him who his teacher was. maybe urahara did something...he was the 1st tech president. I don't think they found any reason to ban yoruichi; from what i can tell, she decided to quit then dissappeared. no need to ban anyone who hasn't done anything wrong. And by embarrassment it probably means that she left a high position voluntarily, thus staining her reputation?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 56

well her and soi fon seem to have some personal history, so this 'embarrasment' mite not be an official thing. It could just be somethign that soi fon considers to be an embarrasment for her senpai

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Roko

agreed. That, on top of ikkaku's reaction when ichigo told him who his teacher was. maybe urahara did something...he was the 1st tech president. I don't think they found any reason to ban yoruichi; from what i can tell, she decided to quit then dissappeared. no need to ban anyone who hasn't done anything wrong. And by embarrassment it probably means that she left a high position voluntarily, thus staining her reputation?

maybe she was in love with urahara and left with him..

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    maybe she was in love with urahara and left with him..
    The luckiest man of SS...

Bleach 56

it was a good female fight, but it needs to be to be continued -_-

Bleach 56

Yup, good episode. Although, I do want to see what happens with the two captains and the old man. Then we got Ichi's fight that still needs to be concluded. Sounds like there will be actions for at least three more weeks.

Bleach 56

Well, I don't think many will watch it, but Hell-Fansubs released their version of episode 56 (this one in .avi format)

http://animesuki.com/group.php/436.html