Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 56

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 56

hey we learned how ichigo was flying

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 56

Shinsui and Ukitake's releases are super-cool. The only twin soul slayers in SS...nice. Their commands are nifty too. Some sort of poem. Haiku maybe?

Soi Fong, kicking ass (as expected), but I can't wait to see the shit Yoroichi is gonna pull off. Will be awesome. I'm on the side that thinks Soi Fong's release is dumb though. Really, why hit a person twice when you can kill them with one blow with a normal weapon? Seems impractical to me.

The next ep preview was creepy. Was that Zangetsu saying he would take off his clothes? 0.o Also, I thought Kon's "Ichigo-voice" was the same as Ichigo's, but in the epilogue-thing, he has his plushie voice. Is it just me or was it always like that?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 56

Lunar - Bleach 56

After the Genryuusai part, it was all boobage.
    I loved it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But the fight was great to watch. And the bit after the previews was hilarious.

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Shinsui and Ukitake's releases are super-cool. The only twin soul slayers in SS...nice. Their commands are nifty too. Some sort of poem. Haiku maybe?

Soi Fong, kicking ass (as expected), but I can't wait to see the shit Yoroichi is gonna pull off. Will be awesome. I'm on the side that thinks Soi Fong's release is dumb though. Really, why hit a person twice when you can kill them with one blow with a normal weapon? Seems impractical to me.

The next ep preview was creepy. Was that Zangetsu saying he would take off his clothes? 0.o Also, I thought Kon's "Ichigo-voice" was the same as Ichigo's, but in the epilogue-thing, he has his plushie voice. Is it just me or was it always like that?
    Kon always has his "plushie voice", even when in Ichigo's body.

Bleach 56

So glad Lunar is back to getting Bleach done in less than a week. Hell, that was just two days. Awsome.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Kon always has his "plushie voice", even when in Ichigo's body.
    Ah, I guess it was just me then. It just doesn't sound as obnoxious in Ichigo-form.

And yay! Lunar is out!

EDIT: And according to Lunar, the Shiba clan is the other fallen, or disgraced noble family.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 56

In the world of Bleach where almost everybody can survive many hits, I would imagine that Soi Fong's shikai is somewhat good. She definitely has the speed to have a good chance of hitting the same spot twice. Also, if her opponent is someone like Zaraki, two hits at the same spot is not that bad.

Bleach 56

I suppose that's true. Against someone who just shrugs off a dozen slices, it might be nice to have a double-tap and your dead weapon.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: kooshi
    In the world of Bleach where almost everybody can survive many hits, I would imagine that Soi Fong's shikai is somewhat good. She definitely has the speed to have a good chance of hitting the same spot twice. Also, if her opponent is someone like Zaraki, two hits at the same spot is not that bad.
    ...somehow I don't think Soi Fon's Shikai would kill Kenpachi even if it hit him four times in the same spot... The man can stop the friggin blade with his skin... but I wonder exactly how that Shikai kills... Is it like the other Captain's poision technique? I mean, it seems stupid that two hits to your ankle would kill a person, so that'd imply some kind of poision or Reiatsu nervous system damage done by it (I'm sorta thinking its like Neji's technique)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: kooshi
    ...somehow I don't think Soi Fon's Shikai would kill Kenpachi even if it hit him four times in the same spot... The man can stop the friggin blade with his skin... but I wonder exactly how that Shikai kills... Is it like the other Captain's poision technique? I mean, it seems stupid that two hits to your ankle would kill a person, so that'd imply some kind of poision or Reiatsu nervous system damage done by it (I'm sorta thinking its like Neji's technique)
    Lol, Kenpachi falls after 2 hits to the ankles &gt;_&lt; gotwoot would erupt in a uproar!
    Haha I guess her move enchances the point of contact (the butterfly seal) so when she strikes again not only does it allow the strike to go in deeper but I believe it also amplifies the damage many fold, which changes the attack from getting stabbed by a dagger to getting impaled by a huge arse spear.

Thats how I saw it kinda ... plus shes not as experienced as Yo, sO I truly doubt she could kill kenpachi in 2 hits.

Bleach 56

If Kenpachi died in 2 hits, God himself would come down from on high and kickstart the apoclypse.

Bleach 56

Those butterfly marks made Yorouichi 10 times hotter then she already was.

I'm a Yorouichi fan!

Bleach 56

I'm under the impression that Soi Fong's shikai is a 2-hit kill, no matter what. The name of it is "Hornet's Sting" or something in those terms. I would think that judging by the name and how Soi Fong declared how the target will surely die after the 2nd hit, it's most likely some sort of poison that goes directly to the soul thingys that Ichigo lost when he first encountered Byakuya.
    If it didn't kill in 2 hits, it would pretty much be a somewhat useless shikai, considering how the other captains have much stronger ones.

Bleach 56

Long live kenpachi!!!!!!!

Bleach 56

"get naked?" "I AINT GETTIN NAKED!" what happened after "surely i will..." anybody know?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 56

I admit that this talk of Ken getting owned by her is just too funny,

These fights I seing a better job down in the background story telling although I really wish they explain more about what happened "Back then" (when ever that was)

I'm still waitting for need music tracks!

Edit: Genin?...when the hell I get that?
    image fail!

Bleach 56

my friend said they edited soi fong's pants from the anime, but im not sure, can anyone post the picture of soi fong's pants in the manga

ty psj for this sig

Bleach 56

Pants are the same, but in the anime it seems she has an undergarment, while in the manga it appears she didn't have one.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 56

the same goes for Yoruichi

she isnt wearing a bra

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 56

Fuck the anime makers!! Fuck them right in the eye!!!