Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 56

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 56

You're actually complaining about Soi Fong not wearing any underwear?

Also, 2:25 was right, those butterflies are hawt.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 56

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    You're actually complaining about Soi Fong not wearing any underwear?

Also, 2:25 was right, those butterflies are hawt.

no he's complaining that Soi Fong IS wearing underwear in the anime. he prefers she wasnt...i think.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 56

You aren't supposed to wear underwear in that uniform. I practice kendo and have the same uniforms. Yes thats right, the boys go military style too O.o. Not me though, I wear underwear sometimes XD.

Bleach 56

It's not military, it's commando...

Bleach 56

Meh, way I see it Yo and Sui would get so hawt in thier uniforms that their undergarments would blow up too ^^.

Bleach 56

haha a gust of wind coming from nowhere! boom! OMG!!!!

Bleach 56

I'm wondering if they're going to flashback to spiky's training with Yorouichi where he learns to fly and dominate his sword. HAHA that sounds dirty. I kinda want to see more of this cat fight though. Oh, the hawtness.

Bleach 56

I think we will get to se the little pink-haired girl fight soon. Wonder what he sword is like, bet it turns in to a teddybear or something.

Bleach 56

lols but she is cool

Bleach 56

A Teddy Bear ? Can't be ... Under that smile she got to be super freaked

Bleach 56

I wonder who her opponent could be... She's not supposedly interested in anything else but saving Ichigo. So logic would dictate her opponent is somebody near the execution grounds. Hmm... Are there anyone else left over there than Ichigo and Byakuya? Or will she fight somebody who would interfere?

Bleach 56

LOGIC DICTATES THAT YACHIRU DUELS ORIHIME IN MORTAL COMBAT.

That being said, there can be only ONE person that rides Kenpachi's back.

KIMOCHI~II

Bleach 56

there's no doubt about it. yachiru's bankai is a giant pink teddy bear

Bleach 56

I think her demonic-like reiatsu that we saw during the Ichigo-Kenpachi fight will be closely related to her shikai.

Bleach 56

ep was SOO AWESOME!!! fights were really cool, but i was a little disappointed, it seems that they were really buying for time, i was like, get it on already!!

Originally posted by: Roko
    Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.
    agreed. That, on top of ikkaku's reaction when ichigo told him who his teacher was. maybe urahara did something...he was the 1st tech president. I don't think they found any reason to ban yoruichi; from what i can tell, she decided to quit then dissappeared. no need to ban anyone who hasn't done anything wrong. And by embarrassment it probably means that she left a high position voluntarily, thus staining her reputation?
    those stupid images that used to be at the end of episodes spoiled that for me when i saw the ep showing urahara in his captain uniform near the beginning of the anime...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 56

Rewatching the episode, I'm getting the impression that this technique they're about to use is nothing more than a power up. "demon magic combined with physical attacks" - sounds kinda super-saiyanish to me...I hope it's creative, but even just a simple power up would be kinda cool nonetheless. Kubo Tite's spin on the whole shounen archetype has entertained me so far.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 56

more like: sounds kinda Spirit wavish, which is exactly what it is

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 56

looks like chidori, theres power wrapping around one arm and they're both super fast....

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 56

wtf is a spirit wave?

Bleach 56

It's reiatsu used as an offesive weapon.
    Yama-jii used it in a passive way to kill Nanao-chan will of joining the fight.