Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coolest Soul Cutter name and ability?

Coolest Soul Cutter name and ability?

So which Soul Cutter name and ablity do you like?

I personally love Kira's Soul Cutter, Wabisuke. I like both the name and ability, especially the meaning behind the name. It's ability is to double the weight of the opponenets Soul Cutter.

Wabi meaning misery and Suke a common ending on boy names. Because when the opponents Soul Cutter is to heavy the person holding it won't be able to stand straight and with a facial expression of misery.

How cool is that?

I also like the name of Urahara's Soul Cutter, Benihime just sounds cool and funny(Right Terra?)

ichigos is clearly the best and coolest, it can shoot energy beams, and when it goes bankai it looks sick as and the ability gained is simple yet powerful.

This is one damn hard question. I'm also a big fan of Wabisuke. I also enjoy how Shinsou (Gin's) can extend. And Aizen's hypnotic abilities.
    But my favorite might just be Byakuya's. It's so fucking cool how it scatters, especially the way he says "Zenbonsakura" or something like that.
    Ukitake's awesome twin swords are badass too (cooler than Shunsui's IMO) though they both have nice weapons (2 swords at the same time = awesomeness).

And finally, Princess Benny is of course wonderful too (insider joke)

Coolest one......
    That would have to be a tie for me between Zangetsu and Ukitake's swords(can't remember name)

I like Zangetsu because the Bankai is small and insanly powerful. I hated all those Bankai that became huge monsters. Ukitake's swords were kick ass because they were pretty unique in the manga and had
    the coolest owner. Beside them, Zenbonsakura was also kick ass. Man this was a hard question.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Benihime really sounds coolest and its ability to shoot eneryballs or something is cool too. And since its Uruharas it has to be the best

I agree with Terra Byakuya's soul slayer is the best i especially liked in the hour long episode when he did ban kai

This sig was made by KitKat.

This is seriously a hard ass question.

Damn ..

I can't even decide on a top one, but I have three favorites:

01. ??; Byakuya's Bankai _
    I forgot it's name, but GOD DAMN it's tight as hell. The thousands of blades rising from the ground, only to scatter into a countless, immeasurable, unfathomable, outrageously and monstrously immense (Get the drift? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) number of blades is ridiculous.

And, like Terra said - it's so coo' when Byakuya says "Scatter." and / or the names of his Zanpakutoh's techniques.

02. Zangetsu; Ichigo's Bankai _
    Sleek, slender and all black. This blade is so sweet looking. Like someone said, it isn't all flamboyant or transmutated into something insane - it's just raw power refined and compressed into a sweet looking sword.

03. Hyourinmaru; Hitsugaya's Bankai _
    It's a frikkin' Dragon! And, it's made of ice and can control the weather. Straight pimp.

Originally posted by: Strider
    This is seriously a hard ass question.

Damn ..

I can't even decide on a top one, but I have three favorites:

01. ??; Byakuya's Bankai _
    I forgot it's name, but GOD DAMN it's tight as hell. The thousands of blades rising from the ground, only to scatter into a countless, immeasurable, unfathomable, outrageously and monstrously immense (Get the drift? [img][/img]) number of blades is ridiculous.

And, like Terra said - it's so coo' when Byakuya says "Scatter." and / or the names of his Zanpakutoh's techniques.

02. Zangetsu; Ichigo's Bankai _
    Sleek, slender and all black. This blade is so sweet looking. Like someone said, it isn't all flamboyant or transmutated into something insane - it's just raw power refined and compressed into a sweet looking sword.

03. Hyourinmaru; Hitsugaya's Bankai _
    It's a frikkin' Dragon! And, it's made of ice and can control the weather. Straight pimp.
    Would of been cooler if he did something though, Azien pretty much ended that in about a minute.
    "One round, one minute."

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I like Hinamori's shikai - where she shoots out that pink energy ball. Something about that is so cool XD.

I really like Zabimaru for some reason as well. Partly because I really like the hand motion Renji does when releasing it.

I'm in agreement about Byakuya's Bankai as well. The dramatic effect when he says "scatter" and then you see the "petals" floating around is just soooo cool.

Quick question: Do we know Ichigo's "command" for Zangetsu (for example: "Scatter, Senbonzakura", "Howl, Zabimaru", "Rasie your head...", "Cry out..." etc)??

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Zangetsu is so awsome, he doesn't need one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

@PSJ: Yeah, Kira's is awsome, but you only said half of its abilty. Every time it hit the sword hit doubles
    in wieght. Once the wieght becomes too much, it's wielder kneels down and waits to die. Thats an awsome ability.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Kira's soul slayer is pretty clever. Forcing the opponent to "bow down" as if they're apologizing while that is the name of the soul slayer. With this ability, I wonder how well he would do against some captains (ex. Zaraki), although they might be able to hold on for a LONG time.

As for my favorite.... damn, it's such a hard choice... I guess it would be a tie between Byakuya and Ichigo, for reasons already stated by the above posters.

Originally posted by: Shuurai
    I agree with Terra Byakuya's soul slayer is the best i especially liked in the hour long episode when he did ban kai

Byakuya!!! =)

i have to say Ryuujin Jakka

I just like fire and talk about a cool zanpaktou

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    Zangetsu is so awsome, he doesn't need one. [img][/img]

@PSJ: Yeah, Kira's is awsome, but you only said half of its abilty. Every time it hit the sword hit doubles
    in wieght. Once the wieght becomes too much, it's wielder kneels down and waits to die. Thats an awsome ability.
    Read what i wrote again. Wabisuke's ability is to double the wieght of the opponents Soul Cutter, not more than that. The only reason the opponent kneels is because of the weight put on the Soul Cutter which is the ability.

I don't get what's so cool about Ichigo's and Byakuya's Soul Cutters, can someone please enlighten me?

Okay, okay, I see what you mean...

Back on topic, Zenbonsakura(Byakuya's) Shatters itno a thousand pieces and can attak from any angle.
    The Bankai does that also, but with a much higher amount a "blades". That why everyone loves
    Zenbonsakura, it's damn near impossible to defeat. As for Zangetsu, I already put why I like it in my first
    post. Everyone else's reasons range from it being cool to being Ichigo fanboys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

To me Zenbonsakura is to similar to every other wind based techniques that exist in shounen shows. As for the Zangetsu part my guess is that fanboy-ism is more common then actually having a reason to why you like it.

I like Byakuya's because it's so different, disappearing and all. And he sounds so cool when he says it.

Wait, didn't I already post this?

ukitake's-ITS TWIN!
    benehime- pure awsomeness
    byakuya- OWNS!
    gin-hello? boner much?
    of course hitsuyaga.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

i'm going to have to go with gin's soul slayer, shinsou..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I like Byakuya's because it's so different, disappearing and all. And he sounds so cool when he says it.
    Most of the captains soul slayers and unique and differeny in many ways. Well apart from Gin and Zaraki and well maybe even kommamura

In any case , i dont like Byakuya's bankai. What the hell, its the same thing as the shikai only with more blades that can actually become whole swords. Thats why i kinda thought Renji's bankai was little lame too. When i think of a bankai, i somehow picture a much different kind of form of a soul cutter not another bigger badder version of the Shikai

A QUESTION: To what extent are manga spoilers permitted in this thread?