Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If You had a Soul Cutter...

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

If You had a Soul Cutter..

Hey, in that case your sword will get more character development than you do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

wow nice thread! i've always wondered what would my soul slayer look like.
    here it is!

Normal: 1 handed, there are two short blades attaced, its like a small katana with just two blades representing the fang of the wolf. white sheath

Shikai release : Lonely Wolf - Element : Holy
    the zanpaktou transform and quickly covers my right arm, which forms a white gloves which glows immensly, the two blades forms like a claw, streching to 3 feet long., the sheath becomes a "tail like" rope that wraps around my left arm which can be used as a whip if needed and streches as the user desires. every slash of the whip emits a striking light which damages opponents nearby.

Bankai Release : Raging Wolf
    the claw and whip combines emiting a white light light, it covers my arms and hands, now the each of my hands has a blade, and the enlarge whip covers each of my arm. A white wolf is summoned within the light thus having a white wolf for a fighter. the blades are shining white like no other, the wolf obeys every command of the user making quick combo atack killing the enemy quick and fast. the wolf can also release a beam from its mouth. the blades can be move so fast that it can generate waves of lights that can cut the enemy in a flash.
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the bankai enhances the blades and the whip with the combination of the wolf fighter![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Wha? No one going for a pure blunt weapon? Like a 2x4 with a nail in it .... what about eletric elements! These guys need love too!

regular zanpakuto would be of normal length, shikai would eliminate the handle and grip, and make it so i could control the blade's movement with my mind, bankai would make 3 shikai type blades and make them invisible. so pretty much undetectable attack from any direction.

Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
    invicible?? do u mean invisible??

if u were talking bout invisible clones, how do u no if itz clones of u??
    I don't, but they get the job done. And yes I meant invisible as in not being able to see them. I communicate with them with trough mind-power.

Name: Muramasa Tengukyo

Standard Form: A metal staff that can vary in length based on the will of the user.

Command: Loose, Tengukyo
    Shikai : Staff shapes into a bow, bends near the ends, a hole forms near the middle, etc. Similar in function to Ishida's second bow (pre-Uber Quincy) it fires compressed spirit energy, but in any form desired i.e a harpoon, multi-shot, guided shot, flying anvil etc. Simultaneously can the dull the awareness of enemies in an area, they perceive the world slower and less clearly and thus react slower.

Bankai: Can Enhance all the senses to obscene levels, can hear heartbeats, see heat, taste and smell what's wround you like it's vision, and feel the slightest vibrations in the air. Also can control what the user percieves rather than just dulling the senses, can create shadows, whispers of sound, feelings of being touched, etc. at the edge of ones awareness causing mass distraction and confusion.

my bankai would summon these suckers

then they'll gang rape with whoever i want them to.. shaming my victim for all eternity, forcing them to commit suicide.
    "eeeoooo"

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

John doe wins. Not even the "god stick" can beat the fucking teletubbies.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Originally posted by: Yukimura
    Bankai: Can Enhance all the senses to obscene levels, can hear heartbeats, see heat, taste and smell what's wround you like it's vision, and feel the slightest vibrations in the air..
    Man, if Naruto farts on you, you're fucked.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

My shikai would be to make my Zanpakutou 1000x stronger than Yamamoto's Ryuujin Jakka (the fire sword) and to suck the power of my enemy's zanpakutou, so that my enemy won't have any power on his/her zanpakutou.

And my bankai would be to transfer all the power to myself and become 1000x stronger.

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Man, if Naruto farts on you, you're fucked.
    Yeah, I couldn't think of a balanced way around the dangers of over sensitivity...Naruto would probobly kick my ass, considering the disorientation would make him even more likely to resort to fart attacks. Maybe I should be able to choose what gets enhanced...who needs smell that bad anyway!

Originally posted by: yapchagi
    My shikai would be to make my Zanpaktou 1000x stronger than the 1st captain's ryuujin jakka, the fire sword .

My bankai would be to transfer all the power to myself and become 1000x stronger.
    wow that's sooooo powerfulllllll.....whoah

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Actually, a cool Soul Slayer would be one that transforms into whatever you're opponents Slayer is.

Course, don't suppose thats very useful against Hollows...

Originally posted by: john_doe_107
    my bankai would summon these suckers

then they'll gang rape with whoever i want them to.. shaming my victim for all eternity, forcing them to commit suicide.
    "eeeoooo"
    best soul slayer ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

My first post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (Been hanging around awhile though)

Oh, so hard to decide...

Name: Mellinecro (latin roots: melli is honey. necro is death.) (edit: changed from mellifluous one)

Shikai form: Ethereal, but solid, blade.
    Release command: Flow, Mellinecro!
    Shikai abilities: A sonic attack that can knock out or weaken many opponents and a far more powerful directed burst of compressed air.

Bankai: The blade becomes one of pure air, and winged boots appear on both feet, allowing the user to fly. The big one is the ability to compress the air around the opponent to the point where it flows slower than molasses and the enemy cannot move an inch. The original shikai also abilities increase in power to terrible proportions. So, the ultimate combination with this Bankai is to freeze the opponent, and finish him with the improved pressure wave.

Originally posted by: Jedi Guardian
    My first post [img][/img] (Been hanging around awhile though)

Oh, so hard to decide...

Name: Mellinecro (latin roots: melli is honey. necro is death.) (edit: changed from mellifluous one)

Shikai form: Ethereal, but solid, blade.
    Release command: Flow, Mellinecro!
    Shikai abilities: A sonic attack that can knock out or weaken many opponents and a far more powerful directed burst of compressed air.

Bankai: The blade becomes one of pure air, and winged boots appear on both feet, allowing the user to fly. The big one is the ability to compress the air around the opponent to the point where it flows slower than molasses and the enemy cannot move an inch. The original shikai also abilities increase in power to terrible proportions. So, the ultimate combination with this Bankai is to freeze the opponent, and finish him with the improved pressure wave.
    Wha .. you stole my armor and wind element idea!!!! =(

Oops. Though there's no armor, just Hermes-stlye shoe wings. Also, despite being a wind blade, it's very different from yours. Especially the Bankai (which I think we can both agree is the most unique attribute of any Soulslayer). As for taking the wind element... I felt like taking an element, and fire seemed a little too cliche (and water and earth aren't my favorites... and everything in SS is spirit). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I might as well take this moment to thank you for all the Bleachs screenshots you've posted, Kensee. They're pretty damn good! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: in case it wasn't clear, the Bankai compresses the air around the ENEMY, not the wielder. It's purely offensive.

fire isn't cliche. it's awesome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hehe. True enough. But I felt like choosing the path less travelled. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Name-Dracneas.

Regular appearance- A Katana with a slightly above average blade lenth, it is around 5-51'2 feet. along the top of the blade are curved notches that mimic the shape of teeth. the guard has eyes etched in a spiral.

Release- Devour the soul!

Shikai- the blade becomes a broad sword, blood red with a ebon eye in the guard. the now cross like guard is curved torward the weilder's hand with teeth like curved spikes pointing inward. the weapon becomes a full blown seven feet long. Its ability is called Roar of Hunger. It releases a large wave of sound, the roaring noise slices wherever it is aimed. immediately after using the ability the blade will begin to change, its edge taking the abilities of what it "devoured" if the slice was blocked by a soul cutter it temporarily aquires the shikai ability of said Soul cutter. if it hits regular material like stone,trees etc, Dracneas glows slightly after enough slices of said materials it can make a temporary second blade. the second blade only lasts for around 30 mins. it is an exact copy of dracneas.

( school ending. ill post the bankai later.=P)