Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If You had a Soul Cutter...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

If You had a Soul Cutter..

Just thought of an even awesome-er Soul Slayer for myself that better suits me.

Name: Tenshimaru (tenshi = angel, "maru" just b/c every other japanese name ends in maru [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

Regular - Katana. Completely white, no crossgaurd.

Revamped command: "Show the world your shining spirit"

Shikai - Tenshimaru grows slightly longer and thinner, straightening out a bit, but is still curved up at the tip. It resembles the katanas they use on Escaflowne, only the newly formed crossguard that appears resembles a pair of wings stretching out about 4 inches on either side. A radiant, shimmering white light comes from the base of the blade, making it seem as if the whole sword is glowing (avert thine eyes!). When I swing the sword, I can activate its ability to fire projectile white cutter-beam thingies through the air (like the Izuna in Kenshin, or the Feirce Deitie's mask in Majora's Mask - basically small disc shapped energy blasts with a high explosive power).

Bankai - "Tenchimaru no Tenchu"; All the cool stuff happens with the usual Bankai release, like a lot of rieatsu is released and I scream for a bit and whatnot. The light emmited by the sword becomes so bright it's almost blinding. Tenshimaru's wings grow considerably, unfolding into pure white wings and spanning at least 10 or 15 feet (but doesn't get any heavier). There is also a flurry of feathers surrounding my immediate area after the transformation. The blade has all but dissipated into pure light and spirit energy that radiates from where the metal used to be. Tenshimaru's spirit is released as a warrior angel that fights for/alongside me. He is slightly taller than me and wears an iron faceplate with a cross pattern on it. I suppose he'd be a melee fighter, but uses his fists to punch blasts of spiritual energy and light waves. As usual, the destructive power of his attacks is amazing, and even an action like the flap of his wings can cause huge, ripping winds. I can also still release the cutter-beam things when I swing - just because I don't want to remain useless.

There we go...much cooler.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Nice cover up at the end ...

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    I can also still release the cutter-beam things when I swing - just because I don't want to remain useless.
    Thought you were gonna bust out a Miraya and just stand there =P

My sould slayer would be called "ureshii-houki-futokorogatana-debabouchou-iya-ketsueki-yoroshii"...

or in english "happy broom dagger knife no blood good", and it would look like a broom but hidden in the end would be a big knife .. with a compass on the bottom with all the survival kit thing's in it (matches, string, bandages,THE WORKS)

Shikai - release would make it turn into a slave robot made of wood .. like "mojukin" from tekken and it would make me breakfast and coffee, change flat tires, rob banks, help shake the pinball machine so I could win eaiser, or solve Partially Differential Calculus problems with complex Initial Values and boundary conditions.. you know.. what ever was needed.

Its bankai release would make it turn into a large slab of ham .....ON FIRE!, that could shoot laer beams and hack into goverment computers! Also the bankai release would give the weilder the power to summon pork products, and create sheilds out of pork rinds...

as an added BONUS ... its owner would ALWAYS WIN AT PUTT PUTT GOLF!!!!....

......MAN IT WOULD BE SWEET Text (NOTE: extra bolded "text" at the end for extra emphasis)

Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
    My sould slayer would be called "ureshii-houki-futokorogatana-debabouchou-iya-ketsueki-yoroshii"...

or in english "happy broom dagger knife no blood good", and it would look like a broom but hidden in the end would be a big knife .. with a compass on the bottom with all the survival kit thing's in it (matches, string, bandages,THE WORKS)

Shikai - release would make it turn into a slave robot made of wood .. like "mojukin" from tekken and it would make me breakfast and coffee, change flat tires, rob banks, help shake the pinball machine so I could win eaiser, or solve Partially Differential Calculus problems with complex Initial Values and boundary conditions.. you know.. what ever was needed.

Its bankai release would make it turn into a large slab of ham .....ON FIRE!, that could shoot laer beams and hack into goverment computers! Also the bankai release would give the weilder the power to summon pork products, and create sheilds out of pork rinds...

as an added BONUS ... its owner would ALWAYS WIN AT PUTT PUTT GOLF!!!!....

......MAN IT WOULD BE SWEET Text (NOTE: extra bolded "text" at the end for extra emphasis)
    lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger
    But how does the name "Soul Slayer" tie in with what the sword can do?

Originally posted by: splash

lol What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger
    Well OBVIOUSLY you dont understand how cool it is so I made a picture...

here you can see HOW DEADLY it is with its Super lasershootin Flaimin ham action....... Ichigo would drool Over such a Tight-BEAT ASS BANKAI

after 30 weeks of procrastination, i have created, my bankai.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Death Awaits, Shana
    LoLs, thinking of Shakugan no Shana too much

Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER

lol What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger
    Well OBVIOUSLY you dont understand how cool it is so I made a picture...

here you can see HOW DEADLY it is with its Super lasershootin Flaimin ham action....... Ichigo would drool Over such a Tight-BEAT ASS BANKAI

my thought exactly lol

anyways my sword is --

1st form
    this soul slayer is legendary because its first form is black!!

as you can see its made with the finest plastic and its rumourd that the sears sticker on the back gives it tremendious power!!

2nd form ( Shikai i think or somthing like that XD )
    Name : Koyonai Sutikku -.- ( means best stick -.- )

you cant see it but its really pointy at the end -.- and when u poke people it can sometimes Pierce through there clothes if u put enough force into it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

3rd form ( Bonkai or is it Bankai? err thinks its bon neways XD )
    summons Santa Clause whom thinks everything is naughty so he destroys everything is his path and is invincable -.-

( BTW that was off an old jay leno headline XD )

Edit : hmmm these screens shot seem to disapear at the site 12 hoursish after i upload them T.T il just renew it once in a while i guess lol

Name: Kyusuke
    Look: Crimson colored sheat, otherwise just a normal katana.
    Release phrase: "Show your face, Kyusuke!"
    Shikai: It has eight blades in a sort of after image way where all blades can cut in diffrent direction almost simultaneously, the eight after image blades aren't visible if they are not used. No name to the Shikai yet.
    Bankai: Still uses eight after image blades but at will one of the blades can steal an opponents soul cutter and it's power to make it your own to use when desired. There is one catch though, you also steal a part of the persons soul, his last thoughts and a part of his personality that will show when you use the stolen blade. Very hard to deal with mentally since you hear his last thoughts in your head over and over.

I actually took alot of time to think about this, my sword rules wiieee!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I like your sword's Shikai, PSJ.

Makes me think of that sword in Symphony of the Night where Alucard swings once and it delivers like 10 hits or whatever.

Doesn't beat Tenshimaru though.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Of course it does, i'll just steal tenshi whatever with my bankai.

ty psj for this sig

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
    my sword http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?in7b391748pk

what the hell was that!

anyways very good ideas on alot of them I should post some ideas I have but I can't think of anything right now
    image fail!

"chire, senbonzakura"
    that's right! i would want the same exact sword and shikai and bankai of byakuya! senbonzakura's abilities kick ass, especially it's last few abilities that byakuya used in the fight that you(us) manga readers know about

Ovan, The Rebirth

welli made another zampukon

http://artpad.art.com/?iq6dbk13lpp0

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Unreleased Form

Shikai(First Release)

Bankai(Second Release)

LMAO. Awesome bankai.

Unreleased Form

Shikai(First Release)

Bankai(Second Release)

The bankai should be this:

yes thats more like it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Jaredster

The bankai should be this:

HOLY lord WTF is that? its like to cut the trees that are REALLY tough?