Originally posted by: splash
    @UltxDarkRedX1

Your Bankai is pretty much your shikai split in two
    so, what's wrong with that?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

If You had a Soul Cutter..

Becuase its like your shinkai X.5 as opposed to your shinkai X 500,000.374523 And the bigger number your shinkai is compared to your bankai it makes the bankaui seems like less Bankai and more like your bankai might actually be a shinkai.. in denial. There are alot of people that can help you with this, although personally I would recomend Jack Daniels... Normally people might question how you feel... but not Jack.. he is always there for ya and he wants to beat everyone up just as bad as you do.. so go AHEAD take a Big Swig of good old Jack Daniels and let your Bankai and shinkai MELT away

Maybe it's like Ichigo's Bankai - arrparently small and not powerful, but condensed to maximise fighting efficiency.

OR maby its Like Shinkais Bankai's? they all seem to be powerful... not as powerful as a Bankai I would suppose tho... unless the shinkai.. got powerful enough.. then bankai... you know?

Ok, my bankai would go as such:

The unreleaced form of my sword would be a fireplace poker...The only reason for this is cause when I'm bored I like to swing around my fireplace poker in an embarrassing 'pseudo-warrior' fassion. Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

The releaced form would be a pair of chopsticks, because although I am white, I am truely a chopstick ninja. This one time, I was eating lunch and my friend was all like, "Wow! You're really good with chopsticks!" She became pregnant later that year. Lo' the power of the chopsticks are mighty!

Lastly, upon releacing the most deadly form, the bankai, the obligotory 'floating rocks outta nowhere' shall raise from the ground as my power level goes off the charts. Incidentally, the company that once made said power charts went out of business a long time ago. Sadly, no better charts could be made to chart the forementioned powerlevel that is now so far off the charts that the company that once made the charts would have to go back into business at least 4.6 times before they could ever produce a chart large enough to chart the level of power I'm talking about.
    So anywho! The rocks float off into eternity and lotsa smoke does it's thang. You're all like, "OMG I must see this awesome bankai!" But sadly, the smoke is taking an abnormally long time to clear. Finally...the smoke clears..and the bankai is seen!
    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ir42jjrsyc4

Well, I was just studying for my exams, which naturally deviated into making a bunch of doodles. Here's what I got.

The Gizmotron 3000!

Unreleased it looks like a sword but with a bunch or screens and wires and other technojunk but otherwise acts just like a normal sword.

For its shikai, it turns into a strange sword with a big sharp circular hoop-shape at the end, it has a bunch of spikes, and of course a lots of technological bobbles. It's a cool sword, but its real power resides in the fact that in the empty space in the middle of the hoop-shape, it can create a portal, and from that portal it summons angry gnomes, who believe you just insulted their mother. They are also, of course, armed to the teeth with vicious technological gadgets like flamethrowers, electricity guns, shrink rays, chainsaws, etc.

Its bankai is the most formidably of all, the sword turns into a ginormous gnomish flying fortress of doom (note how big it is compared to the dood on the hill), and the wielder is transported into it via teleporter. The giant vessel is fully manned with a gnomish battallion and has built on cannons, lightning guns, lazor guns, fighter jets, copters, and mechs, and much, much more. It even comes with a large number of gnomish housewives who bake the most delicious cherry pie fathomable if the battle is taking longer than you expected (other pastries can also be baked). No-one has faced the awesome fortress and lived to tell the tale.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
    Well, I was just studying for my exams, which naturally deviated into making a bunch of doodles. Here's what I got.

The Gizmotron 3000!

Unreleased it looks like a sword but with a bunch or screens and wires and other technojunk but otherwise acts just like a normal sword.

For its shikai, it turns into a strange sword with a big sharp circular hoop-shape at the end, it has a bunch of spikes, and of course a lots of technological bobbles. It's a cool sword, but its real power resides in the fact that in the empty space in the middle of the hoop-shape, it can create a portal, and from that portal it summons angry gnomes, who believe you just insulted their mother. They are also, of course, armed to the teeth with vicious technological gadgets like flamethrowers, electricity guns, shrink rays, chainsaws, etc.

Its bankai is the most formidably of all, the sword turns into a ginormous gnomish flying fortress of doom (note how big it is compared to the dood on the hill), and the wielder is transported into it via teleporter. The giant vessel is fully manned with a gnomish battallion and has built on cannons, lightning guns, lazor guns, fighter jets, copters, and mechs, and much, much more. It even comes with a large number of gnomish housewives who bake the most delicious cherry pie fathomable if the battle is taking longer than you expected (other pastries can also be baked). No-one has faced the awesome fortress and lived to tell the tale.
    Lol, angry gnomes that think you insulted their mother XD, also before i read the stuff about it i thought it was that " Izzy " guy from super mario world, and i thought that castle was bowsers lol. but thats a pretty cool soul slayer altogether >: ).

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles

The Gizmotron 3000!

This reminds me of Rukia's pictures.

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor

This reminds me of Rukia's pictures.
    Ow, my feelings... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

well, mine has gnomes in it so it gives me a 50 point bonus. and I exist while rukia does not, so I win by default. bwahahaha.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Since Ultx made showed his...here's mine...ala MS paint

crappy cause of laziness. It's name would be Razeus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Still eye of thundara though...Brings back memories....heh

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

lmao @ all the MS Paint soul cutters
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

hehehe...when you're bored and lazy...you're bored and lazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

At least I participated.

Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru
    Ok, my bankai would go as such:

The unreleaced form of my sword would be a fireplace poker...The only reason for this is cause when I'm bored I like to swing around my fireplace poker in an embarrassing 'pseudo-warrior' fassion. Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

The releaced form would be a pair of chopsticks, because although I am white, I am truely a chopstick ninja. This one time, I was eating lunch and my friend was all like, "Wow! You're really good with chopsticks!" She became pregnant later that year. Lo' the power of the chopsticks are mighty!

Lastly, upon releacing the most deadly form, the bankai, the obligotory 'floating rocks outta nowhere' shall raise from the ground as my power level goes off the charts. Incidentally, the company that once made said power charts went out of business a long time ago. Sadly, no better charts could be made to chart the forementioned powerlevel that is now so far off the charts that the company that once made the charts would have to go back into business at least 4.6 times before they could ever produce a chart large enough to chart the level of power I'm talking about.
    So anywho! The rocks float off into eternity and lotsa smoke does it's thang. You're all like, "OMG I must see this awesome bankai!" But sadly, the smoke is taking an abnormally long time to clear. Finally...the smoke clears..and the bankai is seen!
    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ir42jjrsyc4
    WOW I never Even thought about the power of a jellybean wizard with an umbrella untill I saw this.. ABSOLUTELY SURPERBE! Woah is the owner of my ham Bankai or Even the Drive the nail throgh the tounge bankai if they were to come face to face with the awsome power of your falling rock with jellybean wizard umbrella bankai........For I would surley loose

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Originally posted by: ES
    Since Ultx made showed his...here's mine...ala MS paint

crappy cause of laziness. It's name would be Razeus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Still eye of thundara though...Brings back memories....heh
    it's just red, by the way. anyways, nice soul cutter, a bit random, didn't expect a boomerang to go to a scythe.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Heh, thanks...Still no Drive the nail through the tounge Bankai though. That thing owns... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WOW I never Even thought about the power of a jellybean wizard with an umbrella untill I saw this.. ABSOLUTELY SURPERBE! Woah is the owner of my ham Bankai or Even the Drive the nail throgh the tounge bankai if they were to come face to face with the awsome power of your falling rock with jellybean wizard umbrella bankai........For I would surley loose
    It's CLEARLY a lima bean you ass-hat! =p

BANKAI!!
    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?irvygu1hqqb4

It took me a while to think of a great ability... but now I have.

My Shikai will be able to STAB PEOPLE IN THE FACE OVER THE INTERNET. Oh god, I would kill to be able to do that...

My Bankai will be able to STAB MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE FACE OVER THE INTERNET. Man, I just creamed my pants at the thought of that.

Hmm...That seems like a good skill/ability...and you would be my first victim if ever I had the mentioned skill.

My shikai will be sound based. I bring out my sword and flick the end of it and say "Confuse their pain, [enter name of slayer here]". If I slash my opponant and make them bleed, they will not hear the blood gushing out of them until they actually physically see it. However everytime I slash them or clash with their sword, my slayer will send sound waves into their body up to their brain confusing them about whats going on. Quite nasty.

My bankai will probably increase my strength and speed as I will make gravity heavier by tenfold whithin a 50 mile radius. I would be able to move normally since my strength and speed have increased. They'll be so confused from the shikai earlier and left helpless on the floor due to high gravity power.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

sall good, bnut wouldnt they FEEL the blood before they hear it? its actually quite silent in the first place...