Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If You had a Soul Cutter...

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

If You had a Soul Cutter...

If one fit who you were, or your personality, what would it do? What about release name? Shikai/Bankai? How about a name?
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

If You had a Soul Cutter..

Oh oh I know. I know what mine would be like. My would be called the legendary rose pedal of the heavenly dew magnet lobster. It's Shikai would be a giant magnet that would pull any soul slayers near it disarming my enemies. Then Bankai would be a gigantic lobster which would be the size of a 20 story building and crush anything that got in it's way.

my shikai would have the ability to transform into any elemental blade, the blade (metal) part itself would be just a bit bigger than the normal form and black, but it would be surrounded with an element. my bankai would be a sword the size of cloud's and its ability would be to fire shit off in random directions and also explode anything it met...the name would be...legendary sushi blade.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Wow, chaoskiddo, you named one of the abilities i've always wanted to see in an anime character (except I think it'd be cool if he/she had several swords, each of which could harness an elemental magic)

At the bottom iis a diagram that may help those unfamilair with the general makeup of swords

As for my soul slayer:

Regular name: Abbadon.
    Normal appearance: Two-handed, curved katana, hilt about 1 foot long, blade about 3.5-4 feet long. Black sheath with a long crimson stripe running from the tip down the direction of the blade's edge. The sword has a standard hilt guard and the Pommel ends in a soft red velvet sash that can be used to secure the sword to body/garment.

Shikai release: Carreau Abbadon- Merciless Abaddon.
    Description: The sword loses its rigid nature, the blade seems to bend and veer past obstacles as it seeks the foes' heart. The blade grows only slightly in length and width, but enough to form a shallow Fuller that seems to the enemy's ears to emit a bloodthirsty hiss. The Back, although appearing flat, will cut into the opponent like a knife. The red sash grows in length like a tail and even where there is no wind it will flutter and flap about wildly. The sash is hot like an iron and burns the flesh , but may still be comfortably gripped by its wielder. The sword itself is searing hot, and even if an enemy narrowly dodges it they may still be charred by the invisible fire, forming welts and burns.

Bankai release: Sonnillon Abbadon Adramaleck--Hateful Abbadon, Prince of Fire-.
    Description: The sword begins to smoke. The velvet sash bursts into open flames and swishes about, growing and slithering like a monstrous snake, it almost seems to flicker a searching tongue out from its end, often reared high in the air above its prey. The hiss turns into a high-pitched scream that is almost too much for the ears as the smoke becomes denser and denser, hiding the blade from view. The sound stops, the smoke disappears, the blade has vanished. The wielder appears only to clutch the tail-end of the burning velvet sash.
    It is at that moment, that the opponent may feel the burning prescence next to them. It cannot be seen, not being anything more than a twisted spirit of hate. It has no fear, nor pride, nor envy nor desire that can be satiated. It merely burns everything it touches, using the unfortunate soul as fuel in a futile effort to burn away all of the hate that it cannot escape nor alieve. It can only spread. And as the scalding heat begins to melt away the skin and bubble the sinew the foe will probably try to take his/her own life, as it seems that is the only way to escape the blaze's working its way slowly and steadily out of your heart and through every nerve in your body. Those of lofty ideals, brave dreams or simple incompetence may last the longest, and the quick and keen may be able to sense the invisible inferno and dodge it to some extent, but the great fireworm that strikes in the blink of an eye will surely swallow them up at last.

References:
    Francis Barrett's The Magus (1801)
    Richard Dukante's Hierarchy (1963)
    Sebastien Michaelis's Histoire admirable de la Possession et conversion d'une penitente (1613)
    Book of Revelations, the Bible (Roman Catholic edition)
    http://demons.monstrous.com/an...mons.htm#_Toc523971150

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Man you mangs are thinking too small. My sword would just kill all my enemies upon being drawn...It's name: God Stick.

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    Man you mangs are thinking too small. My sword would just kill all my enemies upon being drawn...It's name: God Stick.
    efficient.... and boring =P

my sword would be fire-based (hono = fire) and it'd be called Kanzan no Hidenka (Volcano's Princess-- sounds much better in japanese =P)..... its shikai ability would be a whip of lava. And since I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start, its bankai is a mystery. I'm too lazy to find it.

HaH mine would be almost as small as a dagger yet i would be so fast u couldnt see me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and would have poison at the tip of it numing each mucle it hits. then, my shikai would be like a serpent and would rap around u and disable u from doing anything. and my bankai would be millions of snakes sucking ur blood away!! i havent thought of the names though ^^

EDIT** my swords name would be Mao-kai

Mine would be totally ripped off from Clouds in Advent Children and its name would be something really long in japanese that I would have no idea wtf it meant and then my Bankai would summon Bahamut.

Word.

My sword would have an english name, just cause if I can speak to my sword, it sure as hell is going to speak either english or the other two languages I can understand.

It's normal look: A normal blade that is a bit straighter than normal katanas (almost like a straight sword but still in katana form). Clear blue in color and darkblue hand protector on the portion where handle ends.

Shikai: My Sword would transform after I say "Fierce Wind" which would transfor my sword into another type of weapon. The blade becomes Gauntlets/gloves and the handle becomes boots/footguards. All being the element of WIND. My feet being Wind element which causes me to levitate/fly cause my feet control wind energy, not to mention I can also send out waves of destructive wind slices or twisters by way of kicks. The hands can both create shields of wind to defend or attack by way firing twister/tornadoes out of my arm in stright lines at the enemy. My main attacks would mostly be consisted of rapid jab cross kick combos where my speed and power is increased with each hit due to wind speeding up and I am able to do air combos (hey I'm floating ^^).

Bankai: "Tempest Armada" where as in my Shikai part of my body was transformed into powerful armor and guantlets, in my bankai my entire body becomes a deadly armor and weapon. My arms, torso, legs, feet, hands, and head (not face) are all covered in a sleek glowing white and gray armor (Think of an warrior type Paladin looking thing but in more battle armor and hand combot type equipment). The fist are laced with claws and my body is surrounded by elemental aura. My body is surrounded by an aura of wind at all times which provides me a great defense, NOT ABSOLUTE, but it constnatly absorbs damage out of every attack done to me. My armor powers my body to move at high speeds and unleseash devistating power out of any of my wind attacks and my basic melee attacks. Anything I punch will be crushed by the wind first and anything left over will be obliterated by the punch. Thats right, think of a perpetual rasengen of high power in every punch and kick. Due to the power of the wind and energy i unlesahsed, my body will constantly floating in the air and my body will be surounded by a powerful yet faint in sight wind.

<--- Pretty much I have A soulcutter that enchances my body to become an ultimate MELEE character using wind element techinques (shields, waves, or just simply making my punch and kicks hurt like a mofo) and powerful melee combos.

Edit: Took out the extra crap and stuck with one element.

very funny, I'm surprised everyone is taking this so seriously. No one wants to try and make a satirical soul slayer?

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Mine would be totally ripped off from Clouds in Advent Children and its name would be something really long in japanese that I would have no idea wtf it meant and then my Bankai would summon Bahamut.

Word.

Mine will be the materialisation of the Ennemy and it's Soulcutter.
    Copying, Skills, patterns, move, behaviors and Reiatsu ...
    The blade would fight on it's own ... Leaving me the "plaisir" to enjoy the fight of my ennemy with it's own self.

" You cand defeat you're ennemies, but you won't defeat your own self" Confusius

Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Mine will be the materialisation of the Ennemy and it's Soulcutter.
    Copying, Skills, patterns, move, behaviors and Reiatsu ...
    The blade would fight on it's own ... Leaving me the "plaisir" to enjoy the fight of my ennemy with it's own self.
    Well, you know, you couldn't win either by that same logic, as your Zanpaktou does nothing but copy, so it couldn't overpower. Furthermore, you would be sitting defenceless in your "plaisir", giving the opponent jolly good chances to slice you every now and then. After all, if he killed you, your Zanpaktou would stop as well. So, he could turn his back to your independent sword and kill you without problems.

What comes to me, I think for a Shikai (let's call it "Slicing Edge" ) a really enhanced cutting ability. So that I could cut through all Hollow body armor and even most of other Zanpaktous (perhaps not captain level, I guess, for fairness' sake...). For a Bankai (hmm... "Holy Nova") a scaled up version of Ichigos' shikai . With this, I could launch a destructive Bankai when most of the other people were still waiting for theirs to power up. The soul cutter would have a standard katana shape all the time.

Yeah, fancy things never work.

upon summoning my shikai, those who come within sight of it will get orgasms till their balls fall off. while at the same time standing in a line and singing an irish drinking song. "oh ai di dai di dai di dai di dai" indeed. i call it magic stick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i dont know what powers but i would want my Shikai look this Tai Chi Sword for my right hand with a red string at the end and a Hidden Dagger on my left arm

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I've thought about a soul slayer for myself before. I guess it's sealed state would be a black katana. Nothing special, I just want the sheath and hilt to be black. It also has no cross guard.

I can't think of a good shikai beyond just a powerup for the normal sword. I don't really want to be gimmicky, so perhaps the sword becomes larger, or longer, or just more cool looking. I can't think of any specifics right now.

I'm really torn about what the spirit of my sword would be. I like the summoning idea of a bankai (like Mayuri's and Komamura's), so I'd go with that. I've narrowed it down to either a demon thing like Ifrit from FFVII, a giant monkey-gorilla like Enma from Naruto, or powered up clones of myself appearing to fight alongside me. In any of these cases, I would fight with the bankai against the enemy. Other than that I can't really decide.

I also know that I would connect well with the spirit of my soul slayer, and we'd have a very strong bond. We'd understand eachother very well, which would increase our ability to fight together in battles.

Oh, and the command would be something corny like, "show the world your burning spirit" XD

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

i would like a zanpakutou that can manipulate time. That would be awesome

Shikai = the sword becomes invicible
    Bankai = I summon invicible clones of myself

invicible?? do u mean invisible??

if u were talking bout invisible clones, how do u no if itz clones of u??

the Tetsusaiga is probably a nice choice for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]