Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 57

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 57

I agree. Everyone complaining about seeing Ichigo's bankai is just bending to Kubo Tite's will. Though I do think it would have been cool to see how he learned it without actually seeing the bankai's form, and then later actually see it when he will pull it out on Byakuya (for dramatic effect).
    Episode 50, now that was a disaster. They gave us Kon and that silly Don Kanonji. It wasn't even that funny
    After learning that Masaya Onosaka played the hollow in that episode, it became much more appealing to me.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 57

A series isn't all about it's damn main character...
    Tell that to the Naruto people.

So please, stop bringing up freaking DBZ in every discussion... be creative, and use something else to bring up your opinions...
    I don't see why one should be creative when Bleach is about 90% exactly like DBZ. It makes for such easy parallels.

P.S. Since Bud Decided to be so selective of parts of the other guys post that he cut him off mid sentence, what it actually says is.

DBZ references
    Fucking stop it, you morons! I'm sick and tired of hearing about how many similarities you found on each episode. Nobody cares and everyone knows that Toriyama is Kishimoto's idol.
    Man, I wonder when Veget...I mean...Sasuk...er, Ishida is gonna fight again.

Bleach 57

I can do what I want

Bleach 57

Yes you can. Odd statement from someone telling people they shouldn't be allowed to mention DBZ.

Bleach 57

Did you notice this rule?
    Blatantly going off-topic
    If you desperately want to talk about something else, start a new thread. Don't ruin a thread for people that actually want to stay on topic and discuss it.
    And Bud is trying to remind people about this one, which you also quoted

DBZ references
    Fucking stop it, you morons! I'm sick and tired of hearing about how many similarities you found on each episode. Nobody cares and everyone knows that Toriyama is Kishimoto's idol.
    Emphisis on Nobody cares
    Just get back on topic, and on that note:
    Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Everyone complaining about seeing Ichigo's bankai is just bending to Kubo Tite's will.
    Well, the complaining will stop soon. If the previews have any truth, the next episode or the next-next episode will have it.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 57

That's all well and good except it should be pointed out that:

DBZ references
    is NOT an actual Forum rule, even though a couple of you seem to be trying to pass it off as such. The link that that is from is not the Forum rules page.

But you're right, its off topic at this point. Though comparing something that happens in a current episode to something else is NOT off topic, since you are still discussing the episode.

Bleach 57

Still that was posted by one of the admins here, so it's pretty much somewhat of a rule...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 57

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC: Where do yall think Ganju, Chad, and Ishida are right now?

Seems strange that they're nowhere to be found, seeing as they'd be able to ID Ichigo's Reiatsu the easiest and locate him quickly... I mean, he is emitting shit-tons of energy up on that plateau fighting with Byakuya... can't be that hard to find the man...

I was sorta hoping we'd see Chad get another chance to fight (his was not a fight vs. Captain Shuunsui, it was a one-sided asswhooping)... but who is really left for those guys to battle against?

More importantly, WHERE IS ICHIMARU GIN!?!?!?! I thought they were going to capture the power of the Soukyou Execution Device... but it looked like nothing was going down and then Ichigo and Ukitake destroyed the thing.... So does that mean the plan Aizen heard about wasn't the real one...? Or...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 57

Well, we all know Ichimaru is the snake, the deceiver, the manipulator, and the complete bastard of the series. Thus given anything with his fingerprints on it, it would be dangerous to take any part of it as a definite truth. I.e. how do we know ANYTHING in that letter had merit? The whole letter could be a perfect forgery, and Gin could have the real copy (I'm pretty sure Aizen was writing it before she fell asleep) somewhere else--in one piece or many.

That said, I really want to see another Ichimaru/Hitsugaya showdown!

Bleach 57

As I've said before, I hate when villains simply give out their plans to their enemies for no reason like idiots. I want really devious villains that don't let you know what's going on until it's too late. I still think Gin might be trying to take over soul society, but right now he might just by lying low and waiting as his more powerful enemies destroy each other. Or he could be waiting until after the 1st division captain has fought two of his best students so he is weakened and then try to take him out... I'm not sure what he's up to, which speaks well fo the story in general.

Soi Fong's backstory was ok, but I was hoping that she would be a little tougher. I didn't like how she ended up crying at the end. The comedic releif was nice, as always, and their really wasn't enough of Ichigo's scene to comment much. I think the multiple fights ARE getting a little sticky to deal with. I wish they would have another hour special, resolve them all, and then go back to a less fragmented story line. Not that that would happen, but I can wish.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 57

ichimaru is probably planning a devious plan because he didnt get to steal the sokykyu (sp) thing

Bleach 57

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I think it's really sad that some of you guys let your anxiety of seeing Ichigo's bankai cloud the fact that there are other, lots more interesting, things going on.
    A series isn't all about it's damn main character...

I personally can't understand how some people found this episode bad, but if their motivation simply is "I want to see Ichigo's bankai", then I just find it laughable.
    Meh...not my fault.
    If it hadn't been hyped up so much over the past 2 months or w/e...then I mightve been able to sit back and enjoy the show
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 57

Actually we do not know if Ichimaru really is a bad guy. What we know we have pieced together with very little actual information. Mayby he has to do some bad stuff for a greater good. Also there is a possibilitie that he is being coerced in to doing everything or he might be possesed or mayby it's a clone, the possibilities are endless. I mean, a guy with such a lovely smile couldn't possibly be evil.

Bleach 57

as much as i want to spoil.. you guys should wait, because it will be interesting things than ichigo's bankai.. im not even excited seeing it, i want to see how the story and the mystery solve in anime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Bleach 57

Originally posted by: Mae
    As I've said before, I hate when villains simply give out their plans to their enemies for no reason like idiots. I want really devious villains that don't let you know what's going on until it's too late. I still think Gin might be trying to take over soul society, but right now he might just by lying low and waiting as his more powerful enemies destroy each other. Or he could be waiting until after the 1st division captain has fought two of his best students so he is weakened and then try to take him out... I'm not sure what he's up to, which speaks well fo the story in general.
    If you love 'devious villains' that dont reveal thier plans, then the end of this arc will blow your mind.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    More importantly, WHERE IS ICHIMARU GIN!?!?!?! I thought they were going to capture the power of the Soukyou Execution Device... but it looked like nothing was going down and then Ichigo and Ukitake destroyed the thing.... So does that mean the plan Aizen heard about wasn't the real one...? Or...
    Well we only know that from the letter Aizen wrote before he was killed. And in the letter it said that hitsuguya was the one behind it all, so it was obviously a fake. Which led us to believe that Gin was the mastermind, and had switched the letter when he killed Aizen.

But obviously the stuff about the soukyou thing was wrong....makes sense since it was all in the letter then gin delivered himself. So now we have a big fucking cliffhanger....no one knows where gin is, or what his real plans are.. We'll have to wait till this arc ends to see what happens

Bleach 57

Ganju, Chad and Inoue frankly are in no position to fight, especially Ishida who has like ZERO powers after his fight with Kurotsuchi. Chad and Ganju are still injured and Inoue still hasn't the heart to kill anyone, Hollow, Shnigami or Human.

Ichimaru taichou, lets just say I think there's more to this conspiracy then he lets on.

Bleach 57

By the way, does anyone know if Ichigo ever released his shikai?

Coz usually when they do shikai, they have to say something first like for ex "Scatter, Senbonzakura..."

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 57

Originally posted by: yapchagi
    Where the fuck have you been the past...37 episodes??

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 57

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Originally posted by: yapchagi
    Where the fuck have you been the past...37 episodes??

hahahahahahahahaha exactly!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 57

it would be too obvious if gin was the villian in all this....

he has to be guilty of SOMETHING.....because his image has been built up too much as a deviant for him not to be.....
    but I don't think he killed aizen, and I don't think he's the one who arranged rukia's execution
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07