Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I learned...

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Today I learned...

Today I learned that Ginger Crinkle cookies will always remain my nemesis. No matter what I do, or how I vow to make them better next time or watch them more carefully, I ALWAYS burn them.

Today I learned...

Today I learned that being unemployed makes you want to kill yourself due to feelings of worthlessness.

Today I learned...

Today I learned that teh funniest actrually serious movie is the Oddessy. Me and my friends cracked up watching this movie. I also learned that even the smartest kids in my grade still arent very smart........except me........

Today I learned...

I learned that you shouldn't make veiled threats in a conversation unless your prepared to follow through with them.

Also, I can't cook worth a damn. Unless its on a barbque. Then I do ok.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Today I learned...

I learnt not to take any medicines without going to see a doctor because then you get nasty side effects.

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Today I learned that being unemployed makes you want to kill yourself due to feelings of worthlessness.
    What? You're not watching enough anime. I've been unemployed for half a year and I couldn't be happier.

Today I learned...

Where do you get your money from? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Today I learned...

today i learned that berardi 151 lights up goood.....i've always heard it but never done it.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    I learnt not to take any medicines without going to see a doctor because then you get nasty side effects.
    I learned that DB_Hunter had explosive diarrhea today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Where do you get your money from? [img][/img]
    I get free money from the government.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It's called "alpha-kassa" which is like unemployment compensation for students. No I'm just kidding, I'm a gigolo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    I learned that DB_Hunter had explosive diarrhea today. [img][/img]
    I actually thought I had developed arthritis in my foot at the age of 21!

Today I learned...

@el_boss:

Oh, I thought you had to work for a while before getting a-kassa. Yay for the government [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Today I learned...

wish i was a gigolo

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Today I learned...

Today I learned that in Italy it is encouraged to get drunk, but not so much so that you puke or spill stuff or fall down or make that much of an ass of yourself.

I also recently learned that the Romans were absolute geniuses. Damn near every aspect of modern urban development has come straight from their designs, models and cities.

I have also learned that unpasteurized cheese makes a person unable to hold down any food or liquid for about 24 hours. Not pleasant.

I have also learned that the world really is very ignorant and close -minded when it comes to accepting American football.

well, those lessons are mostly useless, but its early in the morning and i m hungoverm, so thats just the way it is.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Today I learned...

@Terracosmo: For A-kassa yes. For Alfa-kassa no. You just have to gone to school to get this.

Today I learned that train-tickets are very cheap in the middle of the week. They're like 1/3 of the price on weekends.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Today I learned...

Thats because American football is the goddamn shittiest game ever created.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    That would be cricket or baseball, not football. If its the shittiest game, why is it one of the most watched?

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Today I learned...

I learned nothing is ultimately bad. Also, I learned anything ultimately Good is bad in itself.

Today I learned...

Today in my History of New Jersey class I learned that the Swedes were responsible for introducing the log cabin, worm fence, and the Swedish Lutheran Church. I also learned that New Jersey used to be a Swedish colony until the Dutch came and whoop their asses out.

Today I learned...

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    That would be cricket or baseball, not football. If its the shittiest game, why is it one of the most watched?
    Because Americans are shitty lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Nah I'm just kidding............or am I?