Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 58 Discussion

Bleach 58 Discussion

nice ep didn't read the last couple of pages but does this remind you of garra [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ?

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deadfire
    Originally posted by: Jaredster

sorry for the shitty quality, but it had to be under 1024k.
    Nice!...

I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of that because a Captain has so much spirt power that hollows (and i mean alot of them) would hunt them down. As Hollows go after the biggest source of spirt power and as such powerful shinigami limit their powers so they don't get a shit-load of hollows after them (Of course they could most likely Own them)

I mean a shit load of hollows showing up would really screw up with the human world remember the challage Icihgo had in the beginning?

Edit: 100th Post...and alot more coming hopefully
    Problem with this theory is that Captain level Shinigami have alot of control over their spirit power, so they can supress it so that hollow's don't dectect it...

We've seen structures shatter simply because of the spirit pressure, so that's the reason behind limiting their powers, nothing to do with hollows...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
    nice ep didn't read the last couple of pages but does this remind you of garra [img][/img] ?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 58 Discussion

i have another guess

do you rember that they said that ichigo constantly "leaking" out his spirit force?
    well all of his friends become able to see hollows and some of them get some freaky abilitys

so they might supress their sirit force in oder to prevent that humans get such abilitis
    otherwise they might all get their powers awaken and beginn to kill hollows like the quincy did, wich would lead to the destruction of both worlds

btw yay my first post^^
    i was lurking for some time and now i finnaly have a account too
    i hope my english is no too bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels könnte auch ein entgegenkommender Zug sein.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Welcome to posting.. anyway.. been busy with thigns to post, but this episode motivated me.. Awesome.. e.e It caught me off guard that after a large tornado/maelstrom all that was there was the sword and the clothing change.. My friends had told me it would be small but I thought it was gonna be The bono look alike e.e. The chain attatched to Zangetsu's bankai might relate to how Ichigo became a shinigami... also &gt;.&gt; the name of the Bankai and the full shikai name Remined me of the hollows as they cut through the sky and crack though reality in a waning moonlike sliver e.e But im sure other people were thinking something along these lines. After this arc I hope they just take a break like Tsubasa.. though from what i hear tsubasa doesnt even follor the manga very well &gt;&lt;... ok Im getting off topic.. nice posting here again ^^.. hope your all well ;x

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    We've seen structures shatter simply because of the spirit pressure, so that's the reason behind limiting their powers, nothing to do with hollows...
    Mayuri said all the structures in SS are made entirely out of spirit particles. That might be the reason why structures there suffer damage from high spirit pressure. That might not be the case in the real world, though. Well, I don't remember if we have seen such a scene in the real world, so if we have, then I'm obviously wrong...

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

I thought it was made clear that they tone down their spiritual power to avoid unneeded attention on Earth.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Mayuri said all the structures in SS are made entirely out of spirit particles. That might be the reason why structures there suffer damage from high spirit pressure. That might not be the case in the real world, though. Well, I don't remember if we have seen such a scene in the real world, so if we have, then I'm obviously wrong...
    As far as we've seen there has never been a high enough level of Reiatsu released in the Human World to cause any kind of structural damage. Even when Ichigo and Ishida went upon against the Menos Grande they didn't cause any damage to the world around them, same for when Byakuya and Renji showed up (although they probably were wearing the Reiatsu Dampeners...)

Also, I don't quite understand what the structures in the Human World are made out of, if not some kind of spirit particle. Ok, maybe the dirt and stone is simple matter, but surely the people (and maybe plants and animals?) are made out of Reiatsu of some kind! I just think it's a matter of not seeing high Reiatsu levels in the Human world yet, though the Menos battles might prove otherwise.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

Well everything on earth is composed of carbon.. maybe that has something to do with it.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 58 Discussion

Human world - regular atoms
    Soul Society - Ectoplasm (spirit energy)

here is a piece from wikipedia:

Spirits have a form composed of reishi (ectoplasm), which has an anatomy similar to an ordinary flesh body, including organs and blood. However, this form seems to encompass all of a spirit's being. In other words, there is no distinction between soul and body.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Jaredster
    Human world - regular atoms
    Soul Society - Ectoplasm (spirit energy)
    Indeed. Since it's a soul society. It's all just soul matter.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    Well everything on earth is composed of carbon.. maybe that has something to do with it.
    everything on earth is not composed of carbon.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: mage
    everything on earth is not composed of carbon.
    He probably meant that all living things on earth are made of carbonbased molecules.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Well, that wouldn't be relevant, on the other hand, because we were talking about structures being affected by reiatsu. Living things on earth are most likely affected by reiatsu quite efficiently.

Bleach 58 Discussion

This made the whole episode for me:

Bleach 58 Discussion

kiiiiiiiss!

Well, I admit it wasn't as effective as in DarthEnder's original post...

Bleach 58 Discussion

I thought it was made clear that they tone down their spiritual power to avoid unneeded attention on Earth.
    Heretic is right. In episode 30, time: 20:18 Renji explains to Ichigo that anyone vicecaptain rank or highr has their power limited.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kraco
    kiiiiiiiss!

Well, I admit it wasn't as effective as in DarthEnder's original post...
    Took me a minute to remember when I'd said that. And yeah, that time was way better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 58 Discussion

I just have to say, I never had a mental orgasm that big since the fight of SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell. Tensa Zangetsu pwns!!!!!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: DeathScytheHCv2
    I just have to say, I never had a mental orgasm that big since the fight of SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell. Tensa Zangetsu pwns!!!!!
    Though this fight didn't do that for me, I'm sad to admit I too had a mental orgasm during that DBZ fight...

And yeah, Heretic is right about the power thing - at least, that's as much as we've been told.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs