Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 58 Discussion

Bleach 58 Discussion

Dattebayo

Discuss! Im currently trying to get it slowly........

Bleach 58 Discussion

Very nice can't wait to download. Thanks.

edit: OMG that was an excellent episode...I will have to definately watch that again! As per reserving spots, I only posted because I too was refreshing DB so I could start dl'ing as soon as possible...Lazy just beat me to it.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 58 Discussion

I am not writing anything here yet. I will input a quality entry here ASADownload+View aka 'later'.

Haha, 3rd post!

((Can I reserve spots in a discussion thread like this?... am i insane?))

EDIT: Pretty damn cool episode. I liked how it was mostly from Byakuya's POV...

Ichigo is too good, totally turned the tables on Byakuya. The Bankai release was sorta anti-climactic (i said the same thing Byakuya did, about it being too small), but the fight was badass. "Our pride" indeed... If any character in this show needs an episode or two dedicated to fleshing out bakcstory, its Byakuya! I can see him as a stickler for the rules, but the idea that he went beyond the normal punishment to appealling for Rukia to be executed as if it were a higher crime committed by a higher authority (treason as a Vice or Captain) does suggest an ulterior motive besides just personal pride...

hitsugaya and Big-Tits are back! The twisted plot of the Soul Society coup finally seems to be taking form.... too bad Hinamori is going to interfere in the upcoming battle...

That place Hitsugyaya and Matsumoto went to, the "Central 40" was it? Why was that never mentioned before? I always thought Genryussai-sama was in charge of Soul Society (tho now its clear he is probably only in charge of the Gotei 13, with whoever resides in the Central 40 being the true masters of SS)... I wonder what the hell kind of guards they had posted around 40, and who called them off... The plot thickens...

The humor seemed a little bit poorly placed/weak in this episode. Everything else was Spot-fucking-on.... Except, I can't help but wonder how depressed Zaraki Kenpachi is getting, just watching this massive fight go on between 2 people I'm sure he'd love a chance to fight against...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 58 Discussion

havent seen the subbed version but I saw the raw and this is all I have to say

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 58 Discussion

#%!*$&$%*!$!!&@(*&*@(&^(*&amp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img](*{

That is all you'll be able to say after this ep. Out of 5 stars, I give it 11. But you gotta wonder how that ledge stays up.

I hope they show more of Spiky and Zangetsu (or whatever it is) training. That sword dude is awesome.

edit: As I'm watching it again, DB says they heard Bleach was going on a 22 ep filler arc. I hope that's a joke.

Bleach 58 Discussion

If they are going to do that it means that the anime wont end
    seeing how bleach anime is much closer to the manga than the naruto one I say bring it on as longest bleach doesnt end

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: V
    #%!*$&$%*!$!!&@(*&*@(&^(*&[img][/img](*{

That is all you'll be able to say after this ep. Out of 5 stars, I give it 11. But you gotta wonder how that ledge stays up.

I hope they show more of Spiky and Zangetsu (or whatever it is) training. That sword dude is awesome.

edit: As I'm watching it again, DB says they heard Bleach was going on a 22 ep filler arc. I hope that's a joke.

That ledge is the ledge amongst ledges! Behold, you could build a house upon it, a hurricane could hit it and a typhoon ... the house would be gone .. but the ledge! the ledge would remaine!

Bleach 58 Discussion

Mmm, absolutely delicious.

I don't know if its got any new powers, but so far, Ichigo's bankai just seems to make him even stronger and faster. That's fine by me. Enough speed and power will overcome any number of wierd powers the others might give them. Wierd sword though. Manji for a hilt and a short chain that doesn't look like it goes anywhere. Love that black blade though.

Two points I do wanna make though:

Ichigo's new outfit is not the goodneed. I realize its to make him look like Zangetsu, but honestly, he was cooler looking wearing the flight mantle.

This fight is really, REALLY similar to Lee vs. Gaara. I mean, if you turn the petals into sand its pretty much exactly the same, a flowing wall vs. extreme speed.

Really good shit though. Looks like Hitsugaya is doing stuff again. About time. Still don't know where Ken's Vice captain is. I mean, she has to have got to the grounds by now if the rest of the group is already at the bottom of the steps. I guess they are gonna run into Renji/Rukia on the way up. I wonder which way they go then.

((Can I reserve spots in a discussion thread like this?... ))
    You can, but its pretty juvenile.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Ichigo's bankai...nice!
    We'll see another bankai of Byakuya's in the next episode...Check the trailer for the next episode! It's the same bankai that we see in the opening song.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: yapchagi
    Ichigo's bankai...nice!
    We'll see another bankai of Byakuya's in the next episode...Check the trailer for the next episode! It's the same bankai that we see in the opening song.
    Well I kinda doubt he has ANOTHER bankai, maybe just a different form or alteration... it's not like hes gonna summon a huge iron samarui or extend his sword into a huge snake, but it'll be around the same idea of his current abiliites.

The animation in the fight, ESPECIALLY during and after Ichigo's release was very nice, I was looking for it and it hit me. Him running circles around Bayaka was done very well.

As hits said, somethings werid is going on, and it could only mean another fight! ^^. Hopefully Hits will fight again.

Btw did anyone notice the Valley of the Gods during her run? .... I DID! +D

Dezalanel

Bleach 58 Discussion

Yay! Another awesome episode as usual. Great to see all this animated. Darth: I love the Zangetsu look on Ichigo it looks amazing. The mantle is cool as well though.

Bleach 58 Discussion

well imo ichigos bankai was awesome XD. i usally hate fat swords n i liked the hilt n the black blade XD. although his new outfit -.-" just looks lame imo lol

and on the begining of the dattebayo espisode it said " I hear bleach is going on a 22 espisode filler-arch like Naruto." well that kinda creeps me out lol, i was kind of hoping they would just take a break altogether and come back in a few months and continue following the manga with no fillers, although to be honest im new to anime so the only filler arc iv seen is Naruto and im almost 100% sure they can make up something better then that lol, so i suppose as long as they put some effort into it these fillers they could be alright XD ( although it just said " I hear " so they might not go on a filler arc though probally XD )

Bleach 58 Discussion

The last 2 or 3 minutes of the episode were awesome, the fight was great and Byakuya got owned. The rest was just chopped up bullshit whit shit sauce. Was it really necessary to cut away from every scene like 20 times. They are trying to juggle alot of things at once and they are doing a poor job. It really ruined the mood and the tension, but I guess they have to fill out the episodes somehow or else the Ichigo fight would only be one episode.

Stupid things in this episode:

Byakuya just watched when Ichigo loaded his bankai for an hour or so and all the time he was thinking "is it really a bankai... no thats impossible... but I could be wrong... no I'm never wrong... but that one time... no I was just young... and inexperienced... and drunk... he said he loved me... he said he would come back (sob sob sob)". This is the guy that has attacked Ichigo from behind several times, so this situation was just silly.

Ichigo had a clean shot at slicing Byakuyas throat and this is what happened.
    -Byakuya: You didn't cut my throat... is that ok?
    -Ichigo: As a matter of fact... it isn't. (Or something like that, I don't really remember.)

The filler thing is probably right. They will cut away from the Ichigo fight now and show some random stuff and alot of flashbacks.

Ichigo's new sword was kind of neat, I don't get the logic though. First the sword is small (pre shikai which we don't get to see but I'm assuming if it wasn't in auto shikai it would be normal sized). Then it gets big and then it becomes small again. It would have made more sence if it got smaller all the time and the bankai would be so thin that it would be near invisible. And also the bankai and the shikai have no connection. If you look at Byakuya his shikai is one "petal cloud" and his bankai is a thousand "petal clouds". Ichigo on the other hand, his shikai a big ass sword that shoots laser beams and his bankai a normal sized katana that makes him faster.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Everything will make perfect sense in the next two episodes.

That is all.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    Everything will make perfect sense in the next two episodes.

That is all.
    In the next two episodes that might be fillers?

Bleach 58 Discussion

Why are you guys believing rumors from a shitty group like DB?

Missing Nin

Bleach 58 Discussion

There not saying the NEXT 22 episodes will be filler but there most definatly will be a Filler arc after the conclusion of this one. The next arc isn't finished yet in the Manga and as such there is no way for them to immediately start animating that after this one. Essentially same as Naruto they need to just do a season while the manga has some time to skip ahead. Virtually every long series either does this or we could have DBZ's 6 episode 1 on 1 fights if you prefer.

Bleach 58 Discussion

This current arc won't finish for another 15-20 episodes. As long as they do the chapter to episode ratio
    there won't be a filler arc for a while. Maybe a filler episode here and there.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Spoilers....

The fact that its so small is what makes Ichigo UNIQUE above all other Bankais. So far, all Bankai's we've seen are HUMUNGOUS representations of their true forms, what with Mayuri with that Baby Poison Spouting Caterpillar, Komamura's huge Samurai Giant, Tosen's HUGE BLIND SPACE, Renji's Gigantic Snake Sword, and of course, Byakuya's extra hundred blades that become even many more thousand of petals.

Ichigo finally dispenses with the flashy displays and moves. His power is not flaunted or showed in everyone's face but rests condensed in a simple form. Remember, that the strongest dog never barks. Byakuya's reaction is not unique. If I didn't know what his bankai would really do, I also would think that Ichigo is pulling a huge prank.

Until one discovers that now to Ichigo, everything moves at tortoise speed.

One word abot Ichigo's bankai.......

EFFICIENCY

All the power that could have been manifested into a giant monster rests in a little katana. And what is the output of that Katana?

SPEED

Simple, yet elegant. Isn't that something we haven't been getting for some time? Its so refreshing to see a simple powerful move rather than something that takes an entire episode to recite the incantation.

The one thing we don't know yet is how sharp Zangetsu in Bankai form is. Of course it can cut through flesh, even a Captain's flesh. But what else can it do? I guess we'll find out next episode. Because Byakuya it seems, still has a trump card up his sleeve. So Ichigo better have one as well.

Oh, and as for why Ichigo didn't kill Byakuya, well, that's because the objective is to DEFEAT Byakuya and all the jerks who tried to execute Rukia. Besides, Ichigo knows that despite everything, Rukia still regards Byakuya as her brother. And Ichigo, being the sensitive touch nut that he is, knows it.

Plus the fact that Ichigo is a gentleman, unlike Byakuya who is a jerk. Nobility my ass.

Bleach 58 Discussion

This got to be rated 6/5 Stars ...
    It's just ... Too great.
    Does the series hide something like fillers ?