Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bleach 58 Discussion

Bleach 58 Discussion

Though this fight didn't do that for me, I'm sad to admit I too had a mental orgasm during that DBZ fight...
    Don't feel bad. It WAS the climax of the series.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

I'm not sure what you're referring to, Darthender, dbz or bleach.

If you're talking about Bleach though, I have a feeling that this fight has only just started, so I'm not disappointed at all. I'm looking forward to a nice epic battle.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, Darthender, dbz or bleach.

If you're talking about Bleach though, I have a feeling that this fight has only just started, so I'm not disappointed at all. I'm looking forward to a nice epic battle.
    Obviously he is talking about dbz.

But who knows? This could have been the highlight of bleach, maybe from now on it will start going down hill. Oh wait a minute, it has already started going down hill. Bleach will become like "The Matrix" (2 and 3, the first one was ok). With dialogues like:

Person 1: "Why do you want Rukia dead?"

Person 2: "You know why I want her dead"

Person 1: "Why do I know why you want her dead?"

Person 2: "You know why you know why I want Rukia dead."

Mysterious voice: "There is no spatchela... uh I mean spoon"

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 58 Discussion

If he was talking about DBZ, that fight wasn't the climax of the series, not by a longshot. Hence the confusion.

Also, why you think Bleach is going downhill, el_boss? Seems to me like it's leveled out to a good peak by this point.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 58 Discussion

Also, why you think Bleach is going downhill, el_boss? Seems to me like it's leveled out to a good peak by this point.
    It's not the plot that is bad, that I like. It's the presentation I haven't liked in the latest episodes. It feels like they are stretching out the plot just to fill out episodes and they just put in alot of random stuff for the same reason.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: el_boss
    It's not the plot that is bad, that I like. It's the presentation I haven't liked in the latest episodes. It feels like they are stretching out the plot just to fill out episodes and they just put in alot of random stuff for the same reason.
    Dunno if you're a manga reader, but at the moment, the end of episode 58 is the end of chapter 163, and there are 204 chapters (205 eventually this week). The anime has been blasting through the manga, so obviously, the manga needs some time to get some material in. Hence, the anime has been a lil slow lately. Regardless, most of the stuff they show in the anime is in the manga.

Bleach 58 Discussion

still these fights are cooooool.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 58 Discussion

Agreed. I loved the fights in the manga, so I was really anxious to see how things turned out in the anime. I was a little bit disappointed, but then again, I had high expectations from manga to anime, hahaha.

Bleach 58 Discussion

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Ichigo's bankai...nice!
    Well I kinda doubt he has ANOTHER bankai, maybe just a different form or alteration... it's not like hes gonna summon a huge iron samarui or extend his sword into a huge snake, but it'll be around the same idea of his current abiliites.

Which also means ANOTHER Bankai. and Another...3 of em!