Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 59

Bleach 59

hollow-ichigo rocks...
    we need more scenes for him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 59

I liked that they changed the voice on Hollow Ichigo for some reason I tough they would use the same voice to make him sound like he was talking to himself but after seeing this it was much better. we finally know why that mask kept appering after he would trow it away

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 59

yeah...i like the voice.
    made him sound more evil-ish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 59

Yeah real evil. Remember everyone, you need another 10 years to CONTROL and MASTER your Bankai. Ichigo's one is no exception. Its just like after getting your first pistol as a gun, you receive a M-16 as your next weapon. Sure the M-16 is a nasty weapon even in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it but sooner or later, the recoil is going to kill your body if you don't know how to hold it properly or aim properly.

Next episode is SO LONG TO WAIT!! I WANT MY HITSUGAYA TAICHOU!!!!!!!! HYOURINMARU!!!

Ah well, audit peak is starting anyway. Gonna be freaking busy so I guess I can wait, Accounts Accounts Accounts to check.

Good episode but unfortunately, such a cliffhanger on which you have to wait 2 weeks.

Bleach 59

Ichigo is the maincharakter so he his definitely an exception...and will master his bankai a lot faster than 10 years...

Though i dont know if it was an inaccurate translation or the anime itself, but im quite sure to remember the manga saying something like ichigos bankai being a battery and that it was empty in the end....could be my memory too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: naruto22
    Yeah real evil. Remember everyone, you need another 10 years to CONTROL and MASTER your Bankai. Ichigo's one is no exception. Its just like after getting your first pistol as a gun, you receive a M-16 as your next weapon. Sure the M-16 is a nasty weapon even in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it but sooner or later, the recoil is going to kill your body if you don't know how to hold it properly or aim properly.
    It's interesting though that the Hollow Ichigo was so much better at using the Bankai... Or maybe it was because he just acted without stopping to feel the pain or exhaustion. Although hollows might also have some inborn ability to access and use spirit force.

Well, it has nothing to do with this, but assault rifles don't really have much of a recoil. I don't know how many rounds you would need to shoot to "kill your body", but it would take quite a many! They are nice guns to shoot with, not anything like shotguns.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 59

im grumpy mcgrumples

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Kraco
    It's interesting though that the Hollow Ichigo was so much better at using the Bankai... Or maybe it was because he just acted without stopping to feel the pain or exhaustion. Although hollows might also have some inborn ability to access and use spirit force.

Well, it has nothing to do with this, but assault rifles don't really have much of a recoil. I don't know how many rounds you would need to shoot to "kill your body", but it would take quite a many! They are nice guns to shoot with, not anything like shotguns.
    I've noticed things that were said before are being repeated o.o as if by some silly coincidence people just skil posts here and there &gt;_&gt; &lt;_&lt; -_- =P

Anyhow, I think even a couple of years are reallly needed just to get it down (hrm I'm repeating myself now =P) to get Bankai to a good level of control.

And on the M-16 notion ... why need a gun when my kicks already make big men fall down! Guns bah! Your body is the ULTIMATE WEAPON &gt;_&lt;!

Bleach 59

It boggles the mind that people are surprised about hollow ichigo. I mean, what fucking show have you been watching. They've only telegraphed it like 8 times now. I mean, the 3 or 4 times the mask saved him. The "negative" Ichigo that he fought in that one episode and now shows up in the fricken Opening for crying out loud. And lets not forget the giant fucking hollow mask that his spirit force takes the shape of at the end of his fight with Kenpachi.

I mean, okay, we didn't know that THIS was gonna be the fight where his Hollow side showed but if you didn't see it coming eventually I really want to know where you're head's been.

I'm gonna guess that this all comes from when he almost became a hollow early in the show. That seems to be the obvious answer. I guess he got out at the exact last moment, so his hollow self came into being but his regular self wasn't destroyed yet.

Bleach 59

Next episode is SO LONG TO WAIT!! I WANT MY HITSUGAYA TAICHOU!!!!!!!! HYOURINMARU!!!

Ah well, audit peak is starting anyway. Gonna be freaking busy so I guess I can wait, Accounts Accounts Accounts to check.

Good episode but unfortunately, such a cliffhanger on which you have to wait 2 weeks.
    I think a better analogy would be a shotgun instead of an M16. You can press the butt of an M16 against your crotch, fire the weapon, and not feel any pain what so ever.

Bleach 59

Ok, thanks for the clarifications on why Ichigo slowed down.
    Originally posted by: el_boss
    And about Ichigo getting slower. Was it not because of that Byakuya's bankai made it easier for fatal wounds to appear? So the strain from Ichigo's bankai (much like Lee opening gates and what not) became even bigger. And the wounds that Byakuya made also became more severe.
    Everybody else's made sense too. However, I have one other point. If Ichigo destroyed Byakuya's sword in the sortie, then how did Ichigo get sliced? Was he just succumbing to his former injuries or did Senbonz akura get him? I am gonna hope it was the former and that it was his body failing rather than getting struck fatally. When they squared off, I was hoping for a finish different than Kenpachi vs Ichigo (rnd.1) where both opponents fall from their blows after a simultaneous attack. Does anybody have any thought on this?

@ Kensee: Aren't you supposed to be studying for a mid term...what are you doing watching and posting here? Thanks for the props on the sig; KitKat made it for me and I am very happy with it! and I hope they test went well!

Also, to all the Americans at home, abroad, or are just stuck here, "Happy Turkey Day!" And if you aren't an American, have a good Thursday.

edit: Btw, did nobody else think that hollow Ichigo looked and fought kinda like Gin?
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    It boggles the mind that people are surprised about hollow ichigo. I mean, what fucking show have you been watching. They've only telegraphed it like 8 times now. I mean, the 3 or 4 times the mask saved him. The "negative" Ichigo that he fought in that one episode and now shows up in the fricken Opening for crying out loud. And lets not forget the giant fucking hollow mask that his spirit force takes the shape of at the end of his fight with Kenpachi.

I mean, okay, we didn't know that THIS was gonna be the fight where his Hollow side showed but if you didn't see it coming eventually I really want to know where you're head's been.

I'm gonna guess that this all comes from when he almost became a hollow early in the show. That seems to be the obvious answer. I guess he got out at the exact last moment, so his hollow self came into being but his regular self wasn't destroyed yet.
    People seem to have missed some parts: Possible spoiler

Oh well. Can't wait for the next episode. I think they showed what's inside in the preview, or rather who's inside....

Bleach 59

Oh, I have some more ideas/questions:
    What happened to Rukia and Renji? Wouldn't they have passed Ishida and the rest on their way down the stairs? If not, wouldn't they have passed Yachiru on her way up the stairs? Guess Renji can run really fast.
    Also, what the hell happened to the fight between Yama-Kyouraku-Ukitake? I think that whatever Hitsugaya has discovered behind the door will over ride Yama's anger at the two captains and they'll stop fighting. Despite this, I was still hoping to see a little action between them because last we saw Ryujinjakka was about to put the smack down on Katen Kyoukotsu AND Sougyo no Kotowari at the same time!
    There are so many good things happening that I hope they don't start inserting fillers. I can wait two weeks, but if they took a whole season off...don't know what would happen. I wish they would just show some re-runs or something. Kinda like the 'greatest moments' fillers. I realize Bleach is relatively short, but it has had some really good episodes and battles.

edit:
    Originally posted by: Xyrox
    People seem to have missed some parts: Possible spoiler
    Don't know if it quaifies as a spoiler if it had already happened. If it was, then my sig would be a spoiler.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 59

Another meh episode, I'm glad that Gin is finally back by the preview for next ep. I don't see what's so good about hallow Ichigo, it seemed like just another thing to make him overpowered to me.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Another meh episode, I'm glad that Gin is finally back by the preview for next ep. I don't see what's so good about hallow Ichigo, it seemed like just another thing to make him overpowered to me.
    I liked the hollow because it is so much cooler than Ichigo. I really hope it takes over permanently.

Bleach 59

well.. I think that hollow-ichigo pwns... but it seems to me that in almost all animes the main-character has hidden and/or special powers..
    so before alot of people make comparisons with other animes about it... dont do It cus I'll send you 15 lists full of animes where that happens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 59

man i wanted Byakuya to win

Bleach 59

ichigo still really hasnt outdone Byakuya. He would have been dead meat were it not for the hollow. Black Getsuga looks awesome but i am not a big fan of the the hollow ichigo was animated while fighting. He was jumping around awkwardly and making weird faces.
    Seems like the focus has shifted from Ichigo to Hitsugaya. Where is the fight between Yamaji and his students?

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: FrogKing

edit: Btw, did nobody else think that hollow Ichigo looked and fought kinda like Gin?
    yea hollow man was all twisty and was "shooting" the sword

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: splash
    ichigo still really hasnt outdone Byakuya. He would have been dead meat were it not for the hollow.
    Yeah. Ichigo seemed to suffer more during the combat. He couldn't even stand anymore, whereas Byakuya flash stepped away. Byakuya just lost his sword for the moment. A tough guy. And certainly knew his Bankai. I wonder if even the old geezer can pull out as many tricks with his zanpaktou...