Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 59

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Originally posted by: splash
    ichigo still really hasnt outdone Byakuya. He would have been dead meat were it not for the hollow.
    Yeah. Ichigo seemed to suffer more during the combat. He couldn't even stand anymore, whereas Byakuya flash stepped away. Byakuya just lost his sword for the moment. A tough guy. And certainly knew his Bankai. I wonder if even the old geezer can pull out as many tricks with his zanpaktou...
    im sure old geezer has plenty of firepower. But ichigo had outdone him. He could have slit his throat earlier in the battle. Pimp or not, byakuya wouldnt be able to survive that.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 59

the ep. was alright, I was just glad they made Senbonzakuras final form white instead of pink. Hollow Ichigo was used quite differently in the anime then how I pictured it would look, making him do weird things and make monkey sounds was kinda weird.

Oh well Gin is causing more trouble with hinamori, he's a clevery little villian that one is.

here are the pics(Im posting alot of them I think):

This was the reason why I wanted it white(along with another thing):

This was the other reason(the whole demon/angel thing....again!!)

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 59

didnt byakuya say "hadou" in the anime? it said bakydou, or something, up there.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 59

Nice post Knives. I was about to request some manga pics. Thanks.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 59

I'm pretty much going to do this every ep now seeing that I have chapters 154-204 on my comp.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 59

was it me or did Byakuya just shout his own name for the white lightning technique? Byakuya means white but I didn't hear the lightning part. Unless he said Byakurai

Cool episode tho. Can't wait for the rest!
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 59

Heh it sounded like Byakugan to me.

I NEVER expected hollow Ichigo to be this crazy, I must be in the few who thought it was totally cool how they pulled that off, with that flipped out voice and animation jerking all over the place.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 59

byakugan means white eyes.

hollow-ichi was super cool tho.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Bleach 59

I like the way that they did Hollow-ichigo in the anime, it made sense, in my mind, for him to go completely beserk like that.
    Think of him as being drunken lee.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Knives122
    I'm pretty much going to do this every ep now seeing that I have chapters 154-204 on my comp.
    I wish you wouldn't, if anyone needs to see an ENTIRE fucking manga chapter they can download it themselves, without making the forum page take 5 minutes to load.

And obviously, byaku means white.

Bleach 59

hallow ichigo is like slimy

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    I'm gonna guess that this all comes from when he almost became a hollow early in the show. That seems to be the obvious answer. I guess he got out at the exact last moment, so his hollow self came into being but his regular self wasn't destroyed yet.
    That's possible, I guess, but from what we've seen earlier (with Inoue's bother) is that a hollow isn't a separate spirit, but the person's own soul gone evil and insane. With Ichigo it seemed like it was actually a second spirit living inside of him. I'm sticking with my theory that Ichigo is the reincarnation of Kaien, and the hollow is the one that was joined to his spirit when he died.

And so much for Bykuya being part of a larger plot. He was just following the rules, how boring. Still, he fought a good fight, and he looks much better without those stupid clips in his hair. Now, did I misunderstand, or was his sword completely destroyed in the fight? I thought he meant that becasue it was gone for good he coudn't chase his sister anymore. Too bad for him, I wonder what he will do now? Maybe, as is the tradition in shounen anime, not that he is defeated he will join the good guys?

And damn the cliffhanger!

Bleach 59

I don't see how it could be gone for good. In the past a broken soul slayer has never been permanant. But you can't reform it till you've recovered from the fight. So Byakuya probably needs to go rest. And by the time he's finished, Rukia will be gone.

Bleach 59

hollow ichigo is insane and funky

Bleach 59

Knives122, if you're going to post manga pictures, make them links next time. Its a bitch having to scroll down all of that.

Anyway, as for the ep.......holy insane cliffhangers batman. I can't wait till the next episode. If memory serves, it should be an intresting one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Btw, to the manga readers: Doesn't bayakuya explain the whole deal with him wanting to kill rukia at this part in the manga? instead of just the lame 2 sentence speech he gave in the anime. Or does detailed explanation come at a later part?

Bleach 59

i don't read manga but i'm quite certain that was his whole reasoning, and it's a good one too. of course, you can't hope to fully understand someone who has lived as long as Byakuya.

Saranis

Bleach 59

Meh, that episode was alright but I'm starting to get tired of all the different story lines going on at once. They need to wrap some up and focus on Ichigo. I really dont care who wins between the olg geezer and 2 captains and why should I? I am assuming they are in some plot which hasnt really been explained in any amount of detail, it kinda just looked like they decided 'wth, we wana fight'

Then they keep showing people traveling and talking about things which really hold no bearing on the current story. Maybe in the distant future they may but as for no its just boring.

Personally I liked it better before the whole Soul society thing began.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 59

Yeah let's focus all on Ichigo and forget the other characters, that wouldn't be terribly boring at all.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 59

i thought the way hollow ichy was animiated was very very nice, kinda makes me think that Iori from the KoF game would be animated int he same way. suits an insane guy to a tee.

Bleach 59

sooo... with the one week break.. think next one will be a double ep? or that something big will happen? (not talking about plot, we KNOW something big is going to happen there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

That said, this was a good ep, loved it in the manga as well... This entire "who killed aizen and how are we going to save rukia" thing had me gnawing on my fake nails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    Can't wait for the animated "end" of the arc...
    Hold onto thy horses!