Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 59

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Saranis
    Meh, that episode was alright but I'm starting to get tired of all the different story lines going on at once. They need to wrap some up and focus on Ichigo. I really dont care who wins between the olg geezer and 2 captains and why should I? I am assuming they are in some plot which hasnt really been explained in any amount of detail, it kinda just looked like they decided 'wth, we wana fight'

Then they keep showing people traveling and talking about things which really hold no bearing on the current story. Maybe in the distant future they may but as for no its just boring.

Personally I liked it better before the whole Soul society thing began.
    That has to be a troll post.

Bleach 59

Saranis, its called plot development. If all you want is to see the main character fight every battle, try the naruto filler eps.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 59

Two weeks and only a single episode.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 59

Pretty nice episode and conclusion to the battle. As with some of you, I preferred the manga version of this. It felt more dramatic for some reason. The hollow was however very sweet to see in anime action. Totally apeshit, just the way I like it. Next episode is going to be monumental. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 59

ooo, Awesome episode ... So what do you guys think Hitsugaya saw? Im gonna go with Dogs playing poker except with hollows..

Bleach 59

i say it was gin playing poker with hinamori, since we see those two in the preview. And maybe yamaji is also there with ukitake and the samurai

Bleach 59

I don't know whos normally supposed to be in the building, but I'm gonna guess that Hits saw whoever they are dead all over the place.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 59

Gin is a smart man if he's playing poke-her with Hinamori.

Heh heh.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 59

I have no idea what they saw... But lots of dead people is a safe guess, I suppose. Although it could also be wrong.

Was that the place where Rukia got the info into her cell phone from? There needs to be some location giving the orders to the shinigamis in the real world. And so far we haven't actually seen that many high-tech or other possible information processing places.

Bleach 59

I think the dead bodies everywhere scenario is almost to simple. Mayby it's the first time anyone has actually been in there and all the "higher-ups" are like hollows or robots or just computers. It could also be that Aizen and/or Gin are sitting there. It would make alot of sence if Aizen was in on the whole conspiracy. If you think about it Gin used to be Aizen's vice captain.

On a different note: Do you think that hollow-Ichigo has something to do with Kaien-dono? Because he was killed by a hollow and the fact that they look so much alike can't be a coincidense. And we don't really what happenes to shinigamis that die. They might get reincarnated or something.

Bleach 59

I'm a fan of the dead bodies everywhere scenario myself... It also seems like Gin is back in action next episode, so he might've something to do with Ichimaru's surprised face...

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I'm a fan of the dead bodies everywhere scenario myself... It also seems like Gin is back in action next episode, so he might've something to do with Ichimaru's surprised face...
    Ummm, Ichimaru is Gin. His full name is Ichimaru Gin. But I'm assuming you meant Hitsuguya. It's obvious though that Gin has some sort of involvement, or that might just be what they want us to think. That Gin would be the bad guy feels too obvious.

Bleach 59

Lol yeah, Hitsugaya is what I meant...

Well, I'm tired of always trying to make a case for too obvious villians turning out to be good, and I always get proved wrong by the freaking series... There's apparently no such thing as a too obvious bad guy...

Bleach 59

I always assumed gin wasn't really the evil guy too

It'd be way too obvious
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 59

Maybe I should join you guys in believing that Gin is good also... I think this is the first time I haven't been alone in thinking that a certain obvious bad guy might turn up being a good guy...

And whomever compared Inoue to Hinata earlier in a thread, can shut the fuck up... Don't compare Inoue to a shitty character like that...

Another thing I found interesting was when Ichigo and Byakuya clashed, the pressure produced knocked Yachiru off the tree branch... of course she did a safe landing on top of Ganju's head...

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    I always assumed gin wasn't really the evil guy too
    Well, while it's possible he's not THE evil guy, he's somewhat evil nonetheless. I doubt a decent guy would tease Rukia like that, after all. Nor play with Hinamori like he did. And he was pretty happy to let the ryoka live, thus granting them a chance to get in and cause havoc. There's something wrong with him.

Bleach 59

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    And whomever compared Inoue to Hinata earlier in a thread, can shut the fuck up... Don't compare Inoue to a shitty character like that...
    Did I strike a sore spot or something? Are you seriously saying that the way Inoue acted wasn't similar to the way Hinata acts around Naruto? You wouldn't have reacted so strongly if there wasn't some truth to the statement.

Bleach 59

No, just saying that Hinata is the crappiest of the crappiest... So, go a little easier on Inoue

Bleach 59

well I aktually like Hinata, but they could kill Sakura and I would do "the happy dance" as one here has said^^

He could compare her to witchever char he want there will be always someone who is pissed by that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Das Licht am Ende des Tunnels könnte auch ein entgegenkommender Zug sein.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 59

Ugh, reading through 5 pages is what I get for being with family for thanksgiving instead of being on GW.

My thoughts on the episode have already been summed up, though.

1. Hollow Ichigo was really cool, especially the animation. However, I am kind of disappointed that even Bleach would resort to a hidden power boost when Ichigo gets in trouble. I guess it balances out though.

2. I hadn't considered that Hitsugaya had seen dead bodies everywhere. I thought it might have been something more earthshattering, but it seems VERY possible that he walked in on Gin standing amongst a bunch of fresh corpses. Or Gin could be good like the rest of you say. Who knows.

3. Did anyone notice the colors of Ichigo's and Byakuya's reiatsu? I thought it was funny that the good guy's was black and the baddie's was white. Though I suppose it fits Byakuya to have white energy.

4. I thought it was obvious that Byakuya was simply just a stickler for the rules. That's the impression I've had from him since his introduction to the series. I never really thought that there was anything besides that motive for killing Rukia (though I didn't rule out the possibility there WAS a larger conspiracy either). Was anyone else not suprised by his speech? Every bit of dialogue he's had has just proved he's an ass willing to kill his sister because she broke the law.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs