Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay night

Fate/stay night

Well, I haven't seen the games (I don't know if I gave the false impression I have. Sorry if I did). It's possible what you said about Tsukihime and feedback, but I liked that series a lot because of the peculiar mood and feeling it had. It reminded me a little of Elfen Lied and Berserk, which both had a very strong, single-minded atmosphere and gave the main characters a very plausible and interesting history that defined their current identity. There are a lot of good things about F/SN, and overall it could indeed gain higher quality, but I'm pretty sure already it won't achieve such a unique feeling. It looks like just another series with a tournament idea (like Rozen Maidens, and such) with a main character fighting against it.

Well, I have basically no troubles with how this started. The main character himself might be the little slow part of this show, but that's something to be expected in anime...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

Bump for Eclipse releasing Episode 6

Eclipse - Fate/Stay Night - Episode 6 (h264 format)

Eclipse - Fate/Stay Night - Episode 6

Get it while it's hot!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Fate/stay night

Sure took Eclipse took awhile with Fate/Stay night and Shakugan no Shana this week, same with Naruto too, downloading em.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Fate/stay night

If Rin and Rider weren't so cool I really think I would drop this show. It really hasn't cought my attention the way I thought it would.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Fate/stay night

i support aone sub, now i watch elipcse first. When aone 1 out then download again =)

Fate/stay night

I'm liking the series...

These episodes still feel like they are introductory to what is going on... I suspect the action to pick up a lot after 3 more episodes...

Fate/stay night

i agree with budweineken. I also think the episodes will get batter after couple of episodes

Fate/stay night

The vibe I'm getting from this show is that its starting off really slow like bleach, But the animation is awesome and the storyline has quite some potential, I was contemplating giving it up, but I wanna keep with it for a few more episodes and see if teh speed picks up.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Fate/stay night

This series is pretty interesting. One thing didn't make sense though. The day after Saber gets summoned, Emiya said he couldn't take off her armor. But every scene after that Saber has her armor off. What gives?

Fate/stay night

Humm, I think you misunderstood...

It was more like she didn't want to take it off, so Emiya might have said something along the lines of "I couldn't make her take it off"

Unless you are talking about something different...

I watched AonE's ep. 3 at 10:30

Fate/stay night

yea... I have eclipse and it says the same thing (as Bud said)

Fate/stay night

Fate/stay night

so... it seems that Shinji will propose a sort of alliance with Emiya...
    and it seems Emiya is stronger than we think (...that's kinda cliche though)

Fate/stay night

Emiya is really starting to annoy me, and I still wanna know why Rin only has one summon mark left.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Fate/stay night

Where did you see Rin with only one mark. She only used the one to make Archer disappear, though I don't get why that required a mark. As to Shinji, why was it so obvious...he's shifty, the nhe up and vanashes and weird shit starts happening. Maybe it's to make the suprise or Issei or Sakura or Fujimura/Tiger being a Master more explosive. Speculation only of course, but Fujimura knew Shinji's dad and could concievably be a magician, magic seems to run in familes so Sakura's got potentia, and then Issei being a Master would just be funny. As to the series as a whole...Let Saber Fight, I want to see her kicking ass with the invisible sword.

On that note, anyone know why Saber and Rider's weapons are invis but not Lancer or Archer or Berserker. So many questions, so slow a pace.

Fate/stay night

I think it was the episode where Emiya learns about the marks, you see Rin with only one mark and Emiya comments about it. so yea, i also wanna know why!

about the weapons, I don't think Saber's is meant to be invisible. I think its a fluke cuz Emiya is not a good magician. and Rider, I think its part of its abilities. (or maybe all of them can make their weapons invisible, which is not THAT useful in their fights as Lancer was keeping up with Saber)

Fate/stay night

I think they also showed her summon marks this ep also, not sure though. Anyways what's everyone guesses on the secret identities for the characters so far.

Berserker=Hercules(that was a given)
    Saber=Joan of Arc(She just reminds me of her)
    Archer=Musashi(Only reason is that he used two swords)
    Lancer=(dunno)
    Rider=(dunno)

Fate/stay night

I've heard that Saber is definitely NOT Joan of Arc, but after she does something, it will be very obvious who she is.

Lancer they said in the eps when his attack and the name of his weapon gave it away, he's the Irish folk hero Cúuchulainn. (Wiki page)

Berserker we obviously know.

Rider, I got spoiled by fanart, but if you look at her carefully and the way she attacks it's actually pretty obvious and would have been my guess. Interesting take on the identity too.

Archer, I have no clue on in the slightest. Lately I've been thinking Odysseus.

As for the one we only caught a glimpse of, the hooded Caster, I was thinking Morgan Le Fay.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

Aone has released apisode 6

Fate/Stay Night Episode 6 - AonE

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".