Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay night

Fate/stay night

Argh I just noticed I messed up on the pic link here is a picture of the girl on the wild arms 4 cover.
    http://image.com.com/gamespot/...918840_70384_front.jpg
    its the hair.

And I think must of the people here are following eclipse version if that matters any.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

Just watched episode 1 because people said this was a pretty good show. Seems to be right in the middle of OK, typical anime plot, typical protagonist. I've never seen the other show that's based in the same 'world', but grasping the idea of Masters and Servants isn't too complicated...

the humorous scenes in the first episode were just downright awful.

Shirou Emiya is the same guy as Sasuke (Naruto) and Ishida (Bleach), right? Damn that guy is friggin busy.
    Archer looks like Deakka and Yzak had a love child and dressed him up like Knives from Trigun. The voice is very familair too. Isn't he Friagne from Shana? I feel like I've heard his voice alot in recent animes...

edit: just checked ANN, Archer is also Sting Oakley (GSD) and Vino (Blood+) He was also Fuuma in X.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Fate/stay night

most people didn't like the show after episode 1...

watch ep 2 and you'll see

Fate/stay night

Fack Episode one dude, go to ep two.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Fate/stay night

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I wonder how Saber got summoned, cause Emiya certainly didn't do shit...
    I agree with you Bud; Emiya couldn't have done it b/c he is too weak. As explain by the girl in ep 2 who summon saber must be a high level wizard (masters). All i am saying that he had help with his summoning of saber.(couldn't be his father b/c his dead)

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Fate/stay night

Watched episode 2.

Yeah, that seal on the floor of the storage room basement seemed to appear by itself. I feel we're going to get a cheesy explanation for how Emiya summoned Saber. Something along the lines of his great warrior spirit calling out for justice awoke her, blah blah blah. Or maybe something like his father sealed her there for him to use crap crap crap.

This show seems ok, but I had thought the Servants were supposed to HIDE their identities, to gain a tactical advantage over others. But Lancer comes rushing in with just a lance (not employing any High Jump moves btw) and Archer's Master frigging calls him 'Archer' still, even though she was the one who brought up the point of keeping his identity a secret. Stupid girl.

Seems like an okay show. i'll stick with it for a couple episodes more. The animation is good, premise is acceptably cliche. This show has upper-mediocrity tier written all over it... I also can't stand that teacher bitch. She is just not funny, not funny at all. Oh, and I find it hilarious that Sasuke's VA has a girl named Sakura who is totally hot for his character in two shows now

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Fate/stay night

uhm... I think the identity thing was about its real identity (his name), not his class...
    so Lancer coming with a lance is not saying anything about his identity, even though archer seems to know him.

Fate/stay night

The reason Rin was irritated about not being able to know his real identity is why she said it will ultimately keep him self until they do.

When she knows who he was, she will know his specific strengths. On the same token, when the enemies don't know who he is, they don't know his specific weaknesses, namely what got him killed in the first place. The Achilles heel, basically.

Fate/stay night

Wow AonE is subbing this finally a decent group

Signature by Lucifus

That place over there........ahh never mind

Fate/stay night

I thought AonE died, hmmmm. I guess I'll check them out b/c right now I'm using the Eclipse version.

anywho, ep. 1 was alright, it wasn't great and it wasn't bad so I guess it leaves me obligated to continue watching it.

R.I.P Captain America.

Fate/stay night

Signature by Lucifus

Fate/stay night

Yes!, Thanks Nests =)
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Fate/stay night

If no one wants the Mahou releases I'll stop posting after this. But just incase

Episode 3 Xvid

Episode 3 H264

and

Episode 2 H264

Fate/stay night

Is there something wrong with the Mahou subs? I haven't compared them with Eclipse yet but they didn't seem bad to me, is Eclipse doing something better than the other group?

Fate/stay night

I downloaded the Mahou version because it seemed to come out first this time.

I know a lot of people have a lot of complaints about Mahou being so slow, but they do high quality work. They do amazing karaoke (like they do on SnA), and their translations are good. They put a lot of effort into their subs. I was watching Eclipse until now, and they seem to be equal quality to me, excepting Mahou's vastly superior karaoke effects.

Fate/stay night

im gonna stay with Eclipse [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Fate/stay night

Reason I go with Eclipse is for the simple reason that they do Shakugan No Shana :/. Anyways time to download ep3.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Fate/stay night

what is H264?