Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: mage
    Originally posted by: KoKo37
    well we havn't even seen Aizens bankai yet XD so we dunno if Yamaji could pwn him lol, well Yamaji hasn't showqn his bankai either yet, but aizen is probally better -.- lol

G0$u 3])iT : or maybe that Yamaji is part of Aizens illusion!! lol, because he like jus suddenly turned evil -.- lol
    dude, wtfs with your posts? you put more "lols" and stupid smileys than a 13 year old girl puts in an AIM conversation. can't you just type normally? its ridiculously annoying.

and wtf is G0$u 3])iT? You don't even need to put in a note saying you edited anything.
    Wow, your a bitch, are you always like this? Anyway, back on topic. I dont know why Captain Aizen didnt just bribe everyone with their own Matsumo if they joined his side. He'd have the biggest army eva.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: Woops, srry about the double post. LOL. <--- (that was for you mage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Bleach 60

I'm with mage on this one. Sometimes, people just don't know they're posting like an 8 year old dipshit. You gotta let them know. So that they can make the nessecary life change. If not just for the good of everyone who has to read their bullshit, but for their OWN good. To make them a better person.

Last time I checked, references to dragonball resurrections were still funny.
    The reference was funny. On the otherhand, the picture about fucking dbz and kfc in the following post doesn't even make sense to anyone without a mental handicap, much less actually be funny.

Seriously, that picture was about three levels below a really shitty O RLY pic.

Bleach 60

ok i tried to be funny with that picture, i typed it out in like 2 mins -.-, also does it really piss you off that much to see "lol's" in a person posts? i already said i can get annoying with it at times and i did put to many "lol's" in that one post, but if it really pisses you off that much just whenever you see the name "KoKo37" in a topic scroll down till the end of the post, doesn't take that long -.-, also if you wanna flame me please send a PM to me, i highly doubght anyone wants to see us whine at each other lol. also i dont find my threads to be "bullshit", the only thing that some peep might find them to be like that is the lol's and faces i put in them. i try to post decent stuff that isn't spam, ( exception for stuff that I think is funny, and has to do with the thread ) so yah if you really get that mad about my posts plz just scroll down a bit, and again PM if you got a problem with the way i talk or type -.-

Now lets get to the topic, this is starting to become a flame wars -.-".. ( course bleach 61 is out like today or tomorrow.. -.- lol )

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: KoKo37
    ok i tried to be funny with that picture, i typed it out in like 2 mins -.-...
    Although I didn't find the picture too funny, I don't think everything posted even should be funny to me. I'm not the only person browsing the net, after all, and somebody else might find the stuff seriously amusing.

However, "in like 2 mins" is no defence at all. I have posted on these forums a couple of screenshots I photoshopped, and whilst they haven't been stellar, I didn't limit my time spent on them to 2 minutes. If you don't consider the effort / value of the joke worth more than 2 mins of your time, why post at all? Even a serious professional can't do much in 2 mins.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    I'm with mage on this one. Sometimes, people just don't know they're posting like an 8 year old dipshit. You gotta let them know. So that they can make the nessecary life change. If not just for the good of everyone who has to read their bullshit, but for their OWN good. To make them a better person.
    Correction: If not just for the good of everyone with obsessive compulsive disorder who HAS to read their bullshit

Yay tomorrow is bleach day!

Bleach 60

If I don't read every post in the thread I run the risk of saying something someone else already has an looking like an idiot though! I mean, if I'm going to take the time to participate in a conversation, its best to know the conversation and not be the internet equivelent to someone walking up to a group of people talking and just start spouting random shit, especially retreaded

Gotta do your research. Research in all things. Internet communication is an art and a science!

I will say also that lol's and emoticons do not bother me in and of themselves. It's when they become used as a form of punctuation rather than a way of conveying emotion that the entire thing becomes bothersome. Do you know what "lol" means? Laughing out loud. Now when you use lol, take a look at what you just typed, or what your responding to. Did it actually make you laugh out loud? It doesn't have to be a guffaw, it could be something as small as a snicker. But you have to have actually have derived SOME amusement from what was said.

For example:

( course bleach 61 is out like today or tomorrow.. -.- lol )
    Yes. Bleach 61 is out tomorrow. Why exactly is that funny to you? Near as I can tell thats simply a statement of fact. I can't imagine anyone not stoned that would even be tickled by that.

Same deal with emoticon. They are supposed to convey your emotion from your previous statement. What exactly is -.- supposed to even be as far as mood? That's an anime person with their eyes closed? Are you sleepy? Japanese sleepy? It doesn't even make sense. Emoticons are not a replacement for exclamation points and periods my good man.

The only other proper use of emoticons is when you really want to insult someone and want to make it so if they insult you back, THEY look like a dick. This is done by following your insult with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] For example:

"I want to burn your fucking house down and fuck the charred corpses of your family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] "

Oh! A wry smiley! That DarthEnder, he sure enjoys those pyronecrophilia jokes. He's such a kidder.

But really, am I? Am I really? I think you see what I'm saying.

I'm seriously gonna burn your house down.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

I don';t think it makes someone OCD to be bothered by those flaming piles of incoherent crap Koko calls posts.

Bleach day hurrah.

Now you feel like number one!!
    Shining bright just like the sun!!
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

*Shining bright for everyone
    ...man, we haven't heard that song in a while. I'm one of the few who likes it, so I hope they use it again.

Koko37 is not a shitposter, but Darthender hit it pretty much on the mark. It's annoying to see a bunch of useless emoticons and lols thrown all over the place as filler for actual words.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    I don';t think it makes someone OCD to be bothered by those flaming piles of incoherent crap Koko calls posts.
    Really? 'Cause I was being serious. Though I didn't say anything about being bothered.

Bleach 60

I think that you'll have to be Jesus in order to not find Koko's way of posting annoying. Either that or drunk.
    Then again, it does give him a certain image. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    ...man, we haven't heard that song in a while. I'm one of the few who likes it, so I hope they use it again.

Koko37 is not a shitposter, but Darthender hit it pretty much on the mark. It's annoying to see a bunch of useless emoticons and lols thrown all over the place as filler for actual words.

I also love that song, it reminds me of songs like "You got the Touch" from Transformers: the Movie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyways!: When Hitsugaya is talking about the head guys who were all killed he mentions The Gotei 13, the Special Forces (ninjas!) and the military police (I think) and 3 symbols come up. The diamond is obviously for the Gotei 13, but which of the other two is which, anyone know?

(Not a fantastic question, but this thread is getting dangerously off topic)

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

hmm yah i guess you guys are right, il try n stop using so many "lol's" n emoticons in my posts. also to everyone else i try not to be a shitposter, i jus tried to reply to the guy by putting words in a picture, didn't expect it do bother everyone that much o.O also to Kraco i know its a bad defense but its waht happend, i would of come up with a better excuse if i wanted ( it might of been 3 mins typing it, but i thought it was funny at the time -.- ). But i will still put "lol's" and face's in my posts im to much of an idiot not too XD, but i wont put as many.

and yah lets get back to topic for a bit till 61 comes out.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

It's not that you're a shitposter, it's just that I, speaking for myself, don't go to the effort of finding the point youre trying to make through all the gibberish.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    It's not that you're a shitposter, it's just that I, speaking for myself, don't go to the effort of finding the point youre trying to make through all the gibberish.
    With posts like that I personally don't even try as I try to read and lose interest as it gets harder to understand.

I haven't said my comment on this one. That comment is the ever so popular "OMGWTFBBQ" as I was very happy how they did Aizen's comeback . I very much like that they animated Aizen himself, protraying him evil but staying true to his before image. As for the bit about his release, it's near impossible for anyone, to not look at his sword during a fight so unless you are in a single room with no doors and windows with your eyes closed and can attack everything at the same time there is no way

It makes me wonder on at the end of this series (when ever god knows when) they will defeat him (if they ever do)

Yes I know my comment is late and as I type this DB has most likly have released the new one..oh well
    image fail!

Bleach 60

Hell, just watched it...........The captain I feared the most was Byakuya, but now, compared to Aizen, he's just like shit. I have the feeling we're gonna have a battle royale between Ichigo and Co (after all, Orihime and the others were next to him) and Aizen/Gin.

Dunno why, but I'm pretty sure Byakuya is gonna come back for help...not to save his dear sister, but to defend these crappy SS laws and give much aura to his noble reputation.
    As for Kenpachi, his twisted mind and insane strengh would perfectly fit against Gin.

Can't wait to see the next episodes XD