Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    i just want to see gin's bankai, is that so much to ask? and if he does release his bankai, i'm placing bets on a shotgun, because shinsou looks like the type of sword to be used while faraway, like a sniping mission and gin tends to disappear a lot..
    Maybe it's something like that he can summon portals which his sword can travel through and hit the opponent from any direction.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 60

i'm still going with my guess..SHOTGUN! fine..fine..teleport to anywhere..WITH A SHOTGUN!
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 60

Yes I can finally say this with out getting banned "AIZEN IS A BAD ASS MOFO"
    I really liked how Hitsugaya's bankai looked and even more awsome they way Aizen owend him
    This is defently one fo the best and most surpricing twist in manga or anime I have seen

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 60

Wow, what a rush, I had almost forgotten the complete ownage of all in the path of Aizen from when I read the Manga. What a cold bastard to stick a sword into a girl who loves you to death and is crying her eyes out right on your shirt, well maybe thats why he did it...

My heart goes out to all the Hitsugaya fans out there, that was quite a raping he took. But at least they animated him using the Bankai and we got to see it's insta freeze powers and wings a la Cursed Seal Sasuke. In the manga, one frame we see him anounce the Bankai, the next Aizen is behind him and theres blood all over the floor. 'Complete Hypnosis' can't hold a candle to 'Complete Ownage'

Bleach 60

Man this episode was even better than in the manga. So intense and well executed. Feel it, Hitsugaya fanboys! He is nothing compared to AIZEN-SAMA! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Also, an honorary mention to Kira because he is awesome and has a very cool soul slayer ability.

Bleach 60

I knew this would happen (manga reader) but seeing it in anime form is another. Awesomeness. Man it's so hard not to spoil it with my friends but now I can! Bleach has one of the best twists in anime history for me. I have never seen so many awesome twists that have been done right like this before. Sure we've seen twists in other animes before but half the time it's expected or done utterly badly. Bleach rocks, nuff said.

Aizen is truely an evil person worthy of being in my all time greatest bad guys. I dare say he's cooler than Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 right now. I'm glad they still made Gin a bad guy. If they made him turn out innocent and a good guy all along, that in my books is a bad twist. As for Tousen, it makes you go "OHHHHHHH YAH! he's blind! no hypno for you!" but to be a bad guy too, thats a good twist. I personally don't like Tousen, he has no character and he's a boring bad guy with a even crappier bankai who got owned by a guy who can't even do shikai, lol.

Overall, I think this should've been a 1 hour special to explain all of Aizen story in one go but I'm not complaining. Bleach simply rocks, even now in the manga, it's rocking my boat still but I won't spoil so my lips are sealed until the anime catches up again, hehehe. Sadly I think we're gonna get 32 filler episodes just like Naruto, boooooooooooo!
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Bleach 60

i just want to see gin's bankai, is that so much to ask? and if he does release his bankai, i'm placing bets on a shotgun, because shinsou looks like the type of sword to be used while faraway, like a sniping mission and gin tends to disappear a lot..
    who would use a shotgun to snipe someone? ...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: mage
    who would use a shotgun to snipe someone? ...
    Ever play GUNz? Noobies always try to snipe me when I'm in the air with nothing less than a shotgun -_- ...
    I snipe with a rocket launcher ^_^

Lol makes ssense thoguh, "shoot to kill" but I doubt shotgun .. haha

As more episodes come up, more questions will be answered, and yes guys you didnt see that incorrectly...

Aizen is really that bad assed -_- and hitsa really did get one shotted in his bankai form.

I wonder how everyone in SS will take the betrayal of thse guys .. or is ther anymore people on aizen's side?

I been waiting to see everyones reaction to this and they are exactly how I pictured it haha, now watch as Aizen signatures and AVATARS fill up Gotwoot.net!

Bleach 60

What an awesome episode! I think that my views of this episode were already pretty much summed up by all the above posts. However, I do have some screenshots to pop up from the preview for episode 61 that we can discuss...

First, Urahara:

I got the one with his face overlaid with the back of his Captain's uniform (former 12th). I wonder if this episode will uncover why he left the Soul Society. I have a feeling that he has known about Aizen's plans for a while now and that Ichigo is his last power play to stop them!

Next, for all those who didn't think Ichigo was there or that he'll try to put the hammer down on Aizen/Gin/Tousen:

He's in the background between Rukia and Aizen. I wonder why Rukia is still the center of Aizen's plans. I thought she was a merely a distraction too.

BANKAI behold the Black Blade:

Now I have to go thru the rest of the week waiting for episode 61...
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Edit: I watched the preview again and it is without a doubt Urahara.
    The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain. The scene of Ichigo's Bankai crossing with another sword at the execution grounds (after seeing Ichigo lying behind Aizen who is holding on to Rukia) is without a doubt Ichigo. (EDIT: Frogking posted the screencaps above while I wrote this)

Now that I've recovered from the shock of this episode...Wow, I have to say it was really well done. Hitsugaya's Bankai was so cool. To me, it doesn't matter that he got his ass kicked by Aizen because Aizen is obviously the insanely strong bad guy that only Ichigo can defeat. Tite chose a good way to show off Aizen's power by having him fight such a badass Bankai, and I'm glad he didn't kill off Hitsugaya (at least I hope not...). I hate that HInamori died, and Hitsugaya had to discover it like that (was that flash step he used? XD), but I'm glad she died happy, being able to see Aizen again.

I'm disappointed that Tousen is a baddy, but it was an awesome twist. I wonder how many others are in cahoots with Aizen and Gin.

Oh, and about Aizen's soul slayer's power. Can anyone who has read a better translation explain it a little more clearly? I think Dattebayo made a bad choice in using the word "release" too many times - as it could be refering to how Aizen released his Zanpakuto (into it's Shikai/Bankai form) or released as in "dropped the illusion" (released those being affected by it). So, how exactly does it all work?? What I'm getting is that anyone who sees his soul slayer basically sees whatever they want him to see until it is..."released"

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain.
    Maybe he still is a captain and the whole outcast thing was a ploy to counter Aizen's plans. Urahara might have been "cast out" in order to be able to locate "the chosen one" i.e. Ichigo. I don't think they would put Urahara in the preview if he was only going to appear in a flashback... or would they? Urahara looks a little like Aizen though, maybe that's why he will show up in the next ep. I think that Urahara and Yourichi will have a big role in what is about to unfold.

To everyone that say this is the best plot twist ever, I suggest you watch the latest One Piece arc. I sure hope there is more to this twist, 'cause so far it has been kind of rudimentary. The execution of the twist was awesomely done but the content wasn't really that mind-blowing.

Bleach 60

ive watched it raw only until now, but i read manga and in this chapter i just thought omg who came up with such an amazing idea

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain.
    Maybe he still is a captain and the whole outcast thing was a ploy to counter Aizen's plans. Urahara might have been "cast out" in order to be able to locate "the chosen one" i.e. Ichigo.
    Without a doubt, the worst theory I've read in a while... None of your assumptions seem intelligent...

Bleach 60

About Aizen's Bankai.

Very simple really. Once you've laid your eyes on it, Aizen can make you believe whatever he wants you to believe. It fools all five senses.

So Aizens shows almost everyone, Captains included, his shikai before. Once they've seen the shikai, all Aizen needs to do is show the sword and EVERYONE who SEES the sword is trapped in an illusion.

Think of Uchiha Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. Once he looks into your eye with that technique, you are trapped in his realm where he controls the universe and surroundings. Same principle as Aizen's Shikai except that the Shikai doesn't really alter your surroundings, it merely makes you see whatever Aizen wants you to believe.

By the way, does it occur to anyone how odd that Aizen and Gin left Captain Unohana alone whereas Aizen killed Hitsugaya off? Does this mean that Unohana is actually much much stronger than Aizen? I mean, there's only Unohana and her Vice Captain of the 4th Squad, the so called weakest squad of the Gotei 13 and Aizen RUNS from Unohana after baring the whole truth to her.

Me thinks Aizen is afraid of Unohana taichou. Guess it would makes sense since doctors would be the most deadly killers.

Despite me hating Hinamori, it was a stab to the heart (for Hinamori literally) to see her get skewered by her greatest role model. And that bloody Aizen was smiling all the way. Poxy son of a whore. However bimboish she was, nobody deserves to be btrayed like that.

Curse Aizen, Gin and that stuck-up Tosen as well. You know, the animators really did Aizen's face well. From the point Aizen stabbed Hinamori, his eyes just look.... empty. Devoid of emotion. His smile is so empty, its creepy. Its not the mad scientist look, its just.... something else. If I were to describe it, I would say... TRUE EVIL. Its like this guy in Babylon 5, Mr. Morden who always smiles but brings death and destruction to the galaxy.

Somehow I doubt Ichigo can defeat Aizen. He barely got through Byakuya and can anyone think of a way of countering Aizen's shikai?

Actually, all you need is to blind yourself, which is something Ichigo has not trained himself to do. If you can't see the Shikai, it won't work on you. That's why it doesn't work on Tosen and Tosen is acting on his own free will.

Bleach 60

Ichigo has never seen the shikai before so it wont work on him.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

I think this is only Aizen's shikai
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: naruto22
    By the way, does it occur to anyone how odd that Aizen and Gin left Captain Unohana alone whereas Aizen killed Hitsugaya off? Does this mean that Unohana is actually much much stronger than Aizen? I mean, there's only Unohana and her Vice Captain of the 4th Squad, the so called weakest squad of the Gotei 13 and Aizen RUNS from Unohana after baring the whole truth to her.
    What you say is lacking some logic. If he had been afraid without further plans, he would have just run away immediately. What I have seen this far suggests he stayed that long, leisurely chatting, and then leaving, because he predicted Unohana would do something particular after hearing all that - or because he knew she wouldn't do anything relevant to his plans if he told what he told.

Probably the only thing that wasn't included in Aizen's early plans or predictions is Ichigo. No doubt Aizen would have been ready to deal with Byakuya as well, if needed, before Ichigo entered the picture. Because Byakuya couldn't probably have been part of this sort of plot - seeing how he is one sticking to the laws and rules so forcefully.

Bleach 60

He definitely didnt run of, because of unohana, more because he doesnt want to spend too much time there

Bleach 60

Aizen is the mastermind of the coup d'etat of the SS

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: outtawack
    Ichigo has never seen the shikai before so it wont work on him.
    if they had a battle it would be impossible for him to not look at the sword, thus allowing aizen to own him.

and he didn't run from unohana, it's just that he didn't want to waste time with her. probably the only reason he attacked hitsugaya was because he was provoked. you guys make the stupidest theories sometimes.