Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: outtawack
    Ichigo has never seen the shikai before so it wont work on him.
    He can show it to him during the fight, so unless someone warns him, Ichigo will undoubtly see his release...

Bleach 60

it doesnt need to work on him, or anyone else for that matter. Aizen just needed to fool everyone so we could achieve whatever his goals were. Now that hes chosen to ervael himself, i'd assume he's achieved those goals, so theres no need for him to try and fool anyone else.

Bleach 60

That doesn't matter, he still needed his illusion technique to defeat Hitsugaya...

Unless he used a different technique unknown to us... But it seemed to me that he did infact use that illusion, since Hitsugaya thought he had pierced Aizen...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

Holy fucking wow.

I did suspect Aizen wasn't truly dead a long time ago (just because it seemed too obvious that Gin was the murderer, and there didn't seem to be anyone smart enough to mastermind such an elaborate setup as has been working throughout Soul Society), but I was still quite shocked in this episode. Gin being Aizen's 2nd in Command also was a big tipoff.

Tousen's being in league with it all. I'll concede I didn't see that coming at all. I wonder what Buckethead's view on this is... if he even knows...

Hitsugaya and Hinamori were both pretty cool characters. I think of them as dead, for now. Although healing and survival of heroes always seems to come back to bite the bad guys in the ass... I'm glad they finally showed us the makeup of the Soul Society conspiracy, it's always been the element of Bleach most interesting for me.

EDIT: Aizen vs. Ichigo.... Hmm... only thing Aizen might get screwed on is that Ichigo is semi-Hollow. I doubt Aizen knows about that. Still, I expect Ichigo to get totally owned.

Someone's got to go break up the Genryussai V Ukitake/Shuunsui fight AND QUICKLY!

I expect Kenpachi to step in somehow. The man doesn't like deceptive crap like Aizen pulled and will have a bone to pick. Plus, Aizen is the new A#1 in Soul Society, Kenpachi won't pass up a challenge like that! I feel like Ikkaku, Yachiru and the Bishounen guy in Kenpachi's squad are all going to help out again...

Yoroichi... how does she fit into this?

Urahara's backstory had better start getting explained, and soon! What bearing does he have on all this...

I don't read the manga, just throwing these questions out there for other anime-only people to ponder as well...

EDIT AGAIN:
    Aizen left Unohana very close to Hinamori and Hitsugaya. I can only assume they are dead. I will be extremely disappointed if he falls into the classic baddie cliche of leaving his enemies for dead and then they pull through, get healed, and come back to wreck his plan... I'm hoping they stay dead.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

Just thought that the anime viewers might have wanted to see what the manga looked like.

Chasing Kira Ends
    Kira Draws His Sword
    Ichimaru & Hinamori
    Aizen's Betrayal
    Aizen & Ichimaru
    Aizen & Hitsugaya
    Renji Faces The Captains

Bleach 60

Well, it was OBVIOUS that gin wasn't the mastermind. Didn't really expect Aizen, but close enough.

I don't get why people are saying aizen is the best anime villian though, he still feels like a relatively generic character. Feels almost improvised....
    Actually, now the whole conversation between aizen and gin prior to his fake death doesn't really make much sense, does it? Unless they knew they were being spied on or w/e, i'd have to rewatch that scene.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Well, it was OBVIOUS that gin wasn't the mastermind. Didn't really expect Aizen, but close enough.

I don't get why people are saying aizen is the best anime villian though, he still feels like a relatively generic character. Feels almost improvised....
    Actually, now the whole conversation between aizen and gin prior to his fake death doesn't really make much sense, does it? Unless they knew they were being spied on or w/e, i'd have to rewatch that scene.
    i'd say it was just so people wouldn't be suspicious if they heard them arguing.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: FrogKing

Next, for all those who didn't think Ichigo was there or that he'll try to put the hammer down on Aizen/Gin/Tousen:

He's in the background between Rukia and Aizen. I wonder why Rukia is still the center of Aizen's plans. I thought she was a merely a distraction too.
    Very perceptive Frogking

What a hilariously funny episode!!! I couldnt stop laughing after Aizen stabbed Hinamori, also the look on Hitsugaya's face, priceless!

@AssertnFailure
    The Earlier conversation between Gin and Hitsugaya could have most likely been an illusion created by Aizen to fool Hitsugaya

This episode makes you wonder just how freakin powerful aizen really is?! Did He Fool yammamoto as well? If so, he must really be something

Bleach 60

Why would he need to make an illusion to stage a fake conversation? They just had a normal argument, it was just that the argument was fake... no illusions needed to accomplish that...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Hitsugaya and Hinamori were both pretty cool characters. I think of them as dead, for now. Although healing and survival of heroes always seems to come back to bite the bad guys in the ass... I'm glad they finally showed us the makeup of the Soul Society conspiracy, it's always been the element of Bleach most interesting for me.

EDIT: Aizen vs. Ichigo.... Hmm... only thing Aizen might get screwed on is that Ichigo is semi-Hollow. I doubt Aizen knows about that. Still, I expect Ichigo to get totally owned.

Yoroichi... how does she fit into this?

Urahara's backstory had better start getting explained, and soon! What bearing does he have on all this...

I don't read the manga, just throwing these questions out there for other anime-only people to ponder as well...

EDIT AGAIN:
    Aizen left Unohana very close to Hinamori and Hitsugaya. I can only assume they are dead. I will be extremely disappointed if he falls into the classic baddie cliche of leaving his enemies for dead and then they pull through, get healed, and come back to wreck his plan... I'm hoping they stay dead.
    I think that Hitsugaya will be healed, but as for Hinamori...well, she took one right through the chest and is done for. This will provide the 'avenge a fallen one' motivation for Hitsugaya and will provide another character with a reason to 'get stronger'. It is a bit cliché and I would rather be wrong and have both of them be dead (highly doubtful).
    As for Urahara/Yoruichi, I think his flashback will have something to do with uncovering a plot and/or blamed for something that Aizen did. Wasn't he banned from Soul Society, so if Yoruichi went with him (hence the shame on her noble house), but knew that Urahara wasn't guilty of whatever he did. Then she could be his 'representation' in Soul Society and ensure that Ichigo's training would be complete. I think this whole time Urahara just let Ichigo 'think' that he was only rescuing Rukia, but he has known all along that her execution is tied to the fate of Soul Society. Therefore, by training Ichigo and sending him into the fray as a last bastion of hope and/or the ace up his sleeve, Urahara could in fact save Soul Society from exile. Just wild speculation, but I guess we'll see.
    As for hollow Ichigo, I don't think Urahara planned it that way and I don't know how that'll play out. I do agree that Ichigo will probably get owned, but he may inflict some damage before he does and at least foil Aizen's plans to kill Rukia. Hence, whatever his plans are will be foiled/delayed while he escapes, yet Rukia will be safe.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Maybe that's not the conversation they really were having? It's quite possable they could have been scheming in front of everyine, and as they were all under hypnosis, it was made to look like they were arguing.

Which if it is the case, means that Yama Ji or whatever his name is is under Aizen's spell too.

Bleach 60

^ I agree Cabewse. I think the argument was a ploy to have the pawns move the way they wanted them to move. In other words, by having the argument in front of Hits then they could anticipate how he would react after Aizen was found dead.
    Also, with Aizen's Zanpaktu. Can the hypnosis extend to controlling weaker individuals? In Hinamori's flashback, Kira seemed a very good hearted character and yet he has sided with Aizen/Gin. Mastsumoto says something along the lines of, "you look different" which I took to mean that he was no longer the kind hearted individual. I wonder how Gin 'convinced' him to betray everybody in Soul Society, or is he somehow being controlled?

edit: I find it hard to believe that Yama-ji being as powerful as he is to be deceived, yet if he was then I bet he'll be pissed!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    I think that Hitsugaya will be healed, but as for Hinamori...well, she took one right through the chest and is done for. This will provide the 'avenge a fallen one' motivation for Hitsugaya and will provide another character with a reason to 'get stronger'. It is a bit cliché and I would rather be wrong and have both of them be dead (highly doubtful).

As for Urahara/Yoruichi, I think his flashback will have something to do with uncovering a plot and/or blamed for something that Aizen did. Wasn't he banned from Soul Society, so if Yoruichi went with him (hence the shame on her noble house), but knew that Urahara wasn't guilty of whatever he did. Then she could be his 'representation' in Soul Society and ensure that Ichigo's training would be complete. I think this whole time Urahara just let Ichigo 'think' that he was only rescuing Rukia, but he has known all along that her execution is tied to the fate of Soul Society. Therefore, by training Ichigo and sending him into the fray as a last bastion of hope and/or the ace up his sleeve, Urahara could in fact save Soul Society from exile. Just wild speculation, but I guess we'll see.
    Yeah, somehow I see the boy genius coming back as well with the whole avenger thing...

As for your Urahara being outcast for something Aizen did.... I actually don't think that's as wild of a theory as you believe. Honestly, why the fuck else would an innovative Captain like Urahara (wasn't he head of the SS Development group? he might have discovered something and then Aizen needed to get Urahara out of the picture to employ it later on in his plot...)

Yoroichi, Captain of Intelligence, may have discovered this as well...

If Urahara did get banished because he was framed, then I FULLY expect Aizen to be behind it somehow. Otherwise, Urahara has to have some evil intentions. Heck, he might even be somewhat aware of Ichigo's Hollow nature, and have sent him in to totally screw up SS! If Urahara wound up being a bad guy, I think I'd like him even more (he's currently my A#1 Bleach character)...

As for Aizen's talk with Gin "You should be paying more attention to the sounding of the alarms..." that Hitsugaya overheard... It's obvious. That was a lure. Hitsugaya swallowed it. Hook, line, sinker, gut the fish and fry it. As the youngest Captain Hitsugaya would know the least about Gin and Aizen's relationship, and be the obvious fool to lead around by the nose. Twas quite clever of Aizen.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

edit: everything i said was said before (i accidently missed the last page -_-)

Bleach 60

omg sorry double post (was rushed and hit wrong button).

Bleach 60

^^ yeah, yeah post whore...jk

Bleach 60

This episode was really good ! wonder if the old man is on the bad side or not. dont now the old man's name. he with the fire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    I have been into the dark to long

Bleach 60

OMFWTFBBQ i cant believe what i just saw. this eps just completly obliterate everything i though i knew. just wow

Bleach 60

Omg, what a twist. Bleach never ceases to amaze me.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 60

damn it was hard to bottle this part of the manga up until now. They made it well though.