Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 60

you never know, there might be something beyond ss for all we know..

kenpachi would easily take out touseen as he did earlier, we can't say too much about gin or aizen, both of them didn't show their maximum potential, yet, you can tell aizen didn't need to lift a finger, since he's so damn skilled to take out a captain class without a sweat, and gin just likes to play around from what i saw.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Kensee

Was it me, or did Matsumoto mention a baby to Gin? This mean Matsumoto was a mother to Gin's child or wha? That would explain the Valley of the Gods, but then it would change her title from flashy bombshell to MILF .... -_-
    She fits the MILF criteria very well and yes what is this talk about a baby.

Bleach 60

LOL. OMG is a fitting response to seeing Aizen as the bad guy. No one, in the manga readers or anime watchers saw it coming. BEST PLOT TWIST......EVER!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Personally, when I read this in the manga, that was the point where my Bleach fandom was eternally sealed. AWESOME twist. Aizen is indeed one of the best villains I've seen.
    Agree with all points

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 60

When you die in Soul Society, I think you go back to Earth. In a sense, it could be a karmic cycle of reincarnation. Soul Society and Earth balance each other in a time glass. If human souls are destined to go back to soul society, it makes sense if the dead in soul society have to go back to Earth as well. The Shinigami are definitely not immortal. We're not talking Elves here, merely extraordinarily long lived spiritual entities.

Otherwise the Byakuya wouldn't be the only clansmen of the Kuchiki left, he's mum and dad would be alive as well as any other Kuchikis throughout the aeons.

That's why the Quincy's were exterminated. They permanently kill Hollows means the number of souls in the population of Earth and Soul Society decreases until there are no more souls to go between. In a sense its like a gene pool. If you keep killing the species, pretty soon they will be left with nobody to propagate. And then the inbreeding danger raises its ugly head. The genepool becomes stagnant.

I still say that Aizen didn't want to mess with Unohana because somehow he knows that Unohana is strong. Hell, Hitsugaya was a combat oriented shinigami and he took him out in one shot. To Unohana, he calmly told her the truth but did not instantly kill her. I mean, why shouldn't he kill her? If he didn't kill her, wouldn't Unohana chase after Aizen or worse, get some other captains to go after Aizen's head?

My conclusion is that Aizen couldn't risk fighting Unohana as he was not sure he could win, or at least win fast like against Hitsugaya and had to get to Rukia ASAP to do whatever he wants to do with her fast before Unohana catches up.

So to conclude: AIZEN IS AFRAID OF 4TH SQUAD! LONG LIVE THE 4TH SQUAD! EAT THAT ZARAKI! THE BIGGEST BADDIE IN BLEACH IS AFRAID OF A 4TH SQUAD CAPTAIN, and a woman to boot.

Just my opinion, I'm not saying I'm right, just my observation.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Jadugar

Was it me, or did Matsumoto mention a baby to Gin? This mean Matsumoto was a mother to Gin's child or wha? That would explain the Valley of the Gods, but then it would change her title from flashy bombshell to MILF .... -_-
    She fits the MILF criteria very well and yes what is this talk about a baby.

well in teh flashback, matsumoto is young...i'd say around 13-14. So i dont think the child thats mentioned is hers and gins. I just figured they were talking about some other kid from thier past.

i could also be that the child was actually matsumotto herself. Remember, gin found matsumoto when they were little, so maybe he left her to stay with someone he knew, and walked out (hences the scene with him walking away in the snow)

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: naruto22
    My conclusion is that Aizen couldn't risk fighting Unohana as he was not sure he could win, or at least win fast like against Hitsugaya and had to get to Rukia ASAP to do whatever he wants to do with her fast before Unohana catches up.
    i believe it's much more likely that he told her everything because he didn't see her as a threat and felt like getting some laughs. if unohana was strong enough to kill aizen like you say, she would've tried to do so.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

I still say that Aizen didn't want to mess with Unohana because somehow he knows that Unohana is strong. Hell, Hitsugaya was a combat oriented shinigami and he took him out in one shot. To Unohana, he calmly told her the truth but did not instantly kill her. I mean, why shouldn't he kill her? If he didn't kill her, wouldn't Unohana chase after Aizen or worse, get some other captains to go after Aizen's head?
    Maybe he didn't want to kill her because he didn't see her as a threat. Maybe he respects Unohana or treated her kindly because she was a lady (not sure about that one, b/c of Hinamori). Maybe he wants people to know about his deception. Maybe Aizen needed an outlet to let the world (readers and viewers of the manga/anime) know of his dastardly plans and Kubo Tite didn't want to kill off the best healer in SS. If Aizen was truly afraid, he would have ran straight away, and not stuck around.

Edit: Looking at the manga, I must say I much prefer the translation of "treacherous reprobate" to "traitorous criminal" when Unohana adresses Aizen.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Edit: Looking at the manga, I must say I much prefer the translation of "treacherous reprobate" to "traitorous criminal" when Unohana adresses Aizen.
    Lets wait and see how does Bleach Society and Lunar translate this term.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

Maybe he didn't want to kill her because he didn't see her as a threat. Maybe he respects Unohana or treated her kindly because she was a lady (not sure about that one, b/c of Hinamori). Maybe he wants people to know about his deception. Maybe Aizen needed an outlet to let the world (readers and viewers of the manga/anime) know of his dastardly plans and Kubo Tite didn't want to kill off the best healer in SS. If Aizen was truly afraid, he would have ran straight away, and not stuck around.
    I agree with XanB, I think that Unohana's appearance and Aizen only speaking to her and not fighting her was a way to inform us, the viewers, of Aizen's plot. Also, it did seem like he needed to leave RIGHT THEN to meet up with Tousen and Rukia... That and I also believe Unohana is going to heal Hitsugaya...

Aizen fearing her? Hardly... I didn't get that feeling at all. I think he just wanted to laugh in someone's face who could appreciate his devious undertakings.

It'll still come back to bite him in the ass.

And as for Matsumoto being a mom.... Was that just poor translation?... I also felt like she was talking about herself, not a baby... Hell, I don't think people in SS can have babies! That would totally overpopulate the place even more!

Also, I like the "You die in SS and get reincarnated in the Human World" idea... Just eliminating their existence in SS seems like it would throw off the balance between the worlds... Then again, if death in SS leads to the complete end of your existence, I can see why Tousen and Gin fear it.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

Xanbucoo doesnt read my posts =(
    whaaaa.. &lt;--- emotionally traumatized

As well all known damn well, a woman that fine cannot be a virgin, she will lose her virginity on accident in the crowded streeets of SS.
    She went and did the hanky panky with the Ichi Ginniy and got a babi which gave her the Valley!

1 + 1 = basic math peoples!

Also ... Aizen eats you all .. &gt;_&gt; &lt;_&lt;

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

I'm totally confused. What are you talking about? I read all your posts.
    Also, I like the "You die in SS and get reincarnated in the Human World" idea... Just eliminating their existence in SS seems like it would throw off the balance between the worlds...
    That's the theory I've always agreed with the most. It also means that they have a reason to fear death, as being reincarnated doesn't allow you to keep the memories and experiences of your current life. So it's like they "die," but their spirit just moves to another existence. Makes me think that Ichigo being a reincarnation of Kaien is even more probable.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

i hadn't watched the episode yet but about what matsumoto said, when i read the manga i thought she was referring to "child" as kira, but i guess she could've been talking about herself

Ovan, The Rebirth

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    i hadn't watched the episode yet but about what matsumoto said, when i read the manga i thought she was referring to "child" as kira, but i guess she could've been talking about herself
    well i just watched the espisode and i also thought the babie she was talking about was Kira because she was just fighting him and then went to that flashback lol

Bleach 60

Aizen joined the "Pantheon" of the real evil heroes to me. Just next to Gauron and Gates.
    Finally the plot isn't all about "Save Da princess in da white Tower"

Bleach 60

Seeing how Aizen beat the crap out of shiro-chan with only one finger and only with his shikai. I can say that Aizen is going to kick everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, asses very easily.
    I wouldn't be surpriced, though. Everyone is tired and injured.

Great war strategy!!!

Also, because of the Laws of Anime:

The hero/heroine always is going to lose his/her first fight against a new and very powerfull enemy. After that, on the rematch, he/she is going to beat the living $h1t out of his/her enemy.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Originally posted by: el_boss
    I would say that just about anything goes in the the world of bleach now. And also that's easy for you too say since you have read the manga. It isn't really that difficult for someone who already knows what is going to happen to dismiss a theory.
    You cannot be further from the truth... I never dismiss a theory based on what I've read on the manga... Further more, I've never said a theory in the Bleach forum influenced by what I've read in the manga, I always post the theories I had at the time this plot happened in the manga, even if I know they are wrong...

I simply think that your theory sucks...

That this was a master ploy from Soul Society for Urahara to find the "Chosen One" I find it kinda stupid...

This is not the Matrix you know... And there's no logical reasoning to exile Urahara to find a "chosen one", if that was the intention they could've just sent him...

Urahara and Yoruichi without a doubt are attacking Soul Society for some reason... Ichigo has been nearly killed two or three times in Soul Society, by Captains none the less... So if Ichigo was a "Chosen One", "destined to save Soul Society", Soul Society wouldn't consider him being a ryoka and try to kill him off...

So that Urahara on his own is trying to find the "chosen one", that I would accept... And is actually a good theory... But that Soul Society sent Urahara to accomplish this, I can in no way or form consider it a good theory...
    I didn't actually say that Urahara was "fake cast out" by order from the higher ups. It could have just as well been his own plan to get out so he could counter Aizen or whomever is above him.

And also if it was the higher up's idea to exile Urahara they had to make it look real so they couldn't have told anyone about it since they didn't know exactly how many people were involved in the conspirasy.

I would say that my theory does make sence. And isn't "to save ss and in the extension the entire world" a logical reason for all this?

I am fully aware that "this is not the matrix". I'm quite sure that the matrix wasn't the first place were the term "chosen one" was used. Maybe you have played a video-game, read a comic/manga or seen a movie/anime sometime which I am sure you have. If you don't like the term, what about "that special someone" or "the-one-that-starts-out-as-a-normal-person-but-then-it-turns-out-that-he/she-actually-is-something-else-and-he/she-has-to-save-the-world/universe"

Bleach 60

I'm totally confused. What are you talking about? I read all your posts.
    Kinda was making a joke cause alot of lines you said were exactly what I said but it came out weird and now I feel dumb ... -_- whaaa ^^;;

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

Seriously? I think I totally missed that in the Anime... so the kid was acutally Kira? Hrm .. well that does make a lot of sense seeing how she was staring down Kira right before this flashabck happend. Guess they found the child abbandoned?

Originally posted by: Inazuma
    Aizen joined the "Pantheon" of the real evil heroes to me. Just next to Gauron and Gates.
    Finally the plot isn't all about "Save Da princess in da white Tower"
    Plots like that that just suck you and and just F##$ with the mind ... wonderful aren't they? =D saving da princess in da white tower ... good way to put it ^^

Originally posted by: DeathScytheHCv2
    Seeing how Aizen beat the crap out of shiro-chan with only one finger and only with his shikai. I can say that Aizen is going to kick everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, asses very easily.
    I wouldn't be surpriced, though. Everyone is tired and injured.

Great war strategy!!!

Also, because of the Laws of Anime:

The hero/heroine always is going to lose his/her first fight against a new and very powerfull enemy. After that, on the rematch, he/she is going to beat the living $h1t out of his/her enemy.
    Yeah I would say that assumption is probably a safe bet, the previews REALLY just kinda spoil the outcomes of the next episode haha.

Aizen, like said before, friken mastermind. Let everyone f each other up, then we'll just sweap in and f everyone up somemore. Bam boom, back in time for dinner.

Bleach 60

According the episode, he claims it to be a complete hypnotism, but clearly that isn't the case. Unohana was able to tell something was up while being hypnotized... So there's at least some way to counter that move. And besides, didn't Zaraki beat without using any of his senses?

But damn, for an episode with not much action, it kept me righ on the edge of my seat. So fucking good.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Giboc
    According the episode, he claims it to be a complete hypnotism, but clearly that isn't the case. Unohana was able to tell something was up while being hypnotized... So there's at least some way to counter that move. And besides, didn't Zaraki beat without using any of his senses?
    Unohana senced that there was something wrong with Aizen's corpse when she touched it. This is probably because she is a healer and has a profound understanding of the shinigami anatomy.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Giboc

But damn, for an episode with not much action, it kept me righ on the edge of my seat. So fucking good.
    Zaraki wasn't fighting Aizen. And he did use one of his senses vs Tousen, touch.