Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

i can see the soul society crumbling

Bleach 60

A couple of things. Not really so sure about Aizen not guessing about Ichigo... I mean, this whole thing seems to be centered around Rukia's execution, and why was she being executed? Because of the incident with Ichigo. I mean, I find it hard to believe that he planned this whole thing concerning Rukia's execution and just luckily had a reason to do it... He knows something, and odds are knows about Ichigo. How much does he know about Ichigo? Uncertain, but he knows more about the situation than people think. He just has to.

I also believe Ukitake and Shuunsui are in on this, even though I like them so much. I mean, Aizen and Gin just teleported to the execution grounds, where they believed Rukia to be. However, if the execution went according to plan she would have been dead. Enter Ukitake and Shuunsui, who killed off the execution weapon (can't remember it's name.) So either he knew they were planning this (we still don't know why they did anyways) or they are in cohoots with Aizen and was told to take it out.

Bleach 60

If we assume that Aizen's plan is to destroy Soul Society with or with out the Soukyoku, what happens then? Would the hollow dominate the spirits? That would mean that secretly Aizen is either a 'super uber hollow' as Splash put it or would somehow gain something from Soul Society destruction. If he isn't a hollow (or somehow working with them), then I think his motivations are elsewhere. Maybe he is trying to usurp Yama-ji and take over Soul Society and not destroy it. However, that still doesn't explain why he needs Rukia. Does anybody have any theories for Aizen's actions? Destroy Soul Society? Take over Soul Society?
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Vegechan
    However, if the execution went according to plan she would have been dead. Enter Ukitake and Shuunsui, who killed off the execution weapon (can't remember it's name.) So either he knew they were planning this (we still don't know why they did anyways) or they are in cohoots with Aizen and was told to take it out.
    Aizen could have just counted on it. The plan wasn't without risks anyway, couldn't be with so powerful people all around.

If Ukitake and Shunsui were indeed in league with Aizen, it would be easy to explain why: Aizen has promised Ukitake a cure for his illness and proven with enough credibility he can deliver it. Well, Shunsui is even easier: Aizen has just promised he will make with his hypnosis skills Nanao-chan completely and immediately fall for Shunsui.

What comes to Aizen's motives, I would guess take over, but in reality I have no idea. I still can't see why he wanted Rukia brough back to the execution grounds, unless Vegechan is right, and Ichigo has a big role in Aizen's plans.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

I seriously doubt Ukitake and Shunsui are in league with Aizen.

First, they predate him (being the first two Shinigami captains from Yama-ji's academy) and I can't imagine they'd like to take orders from someone without seniority...
    Second, they joined Yama-ji's Shinigami academy and played an important founding role. I can't imagine they just want to destroy that very same society they helped build. (No, their stopping the execution is not destroying SS. Both of them are currently upset at the execution because it is so much different from the rules of SS they originally vowed to uphold. And who's pulling the strings behind the execution they so adamantly oppose? Aizen!)
    Third, Aizen knew that all the remaining captains would be at the Soukyou and that the Ryoka would interfere there. I also believe he could use Central 46 to keep tabs on Ukitake and Shunsui, leading them into the fight against Yama-ji. He's counting on those two keeping Yama-ji busy, NOT defeating him. After all, wouldn't he go help them destroy the biggest threat to his plans (Yama-ji) if Ukitake and Shunsui were really in league with him?

As for Aizen knowing about Ichigo's Hollow nature... That's something I suspect he has some information about. HOW he has that information... I'm clueless.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: mage
    souls don't get hungry unless they're about to die.
    Didn't they make a big point out of that people with "soul-powers" indeed get hungry. That was like how people knew if they had powers.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: el_boss
    Originally posted by: mage
    souls don't get hungry unless they're about to die.
    Didn't they make a big point out of that people with "soul-powers" indeed get hungry. That was like how people knew if they had powers.

I think they only get hungry if they use their soul powers. I know this doesn't really clear things up, but I just assumed that Ichigo ate when he was Bankai training, and that the others ate while they were getting their shinigami clothes (except ishida, since his powers are now gone)

Bleach 60

From what I remember, the sensation of being hungry is a human sensation, and it kinda means that they are too attached to the human world, hence a trait common with Hollows... So that was one of the big problems when Urahara was trying to make Ichigo a Shinigami, almost turning him into a Hollow...

Hunger was also mentioned in the young Rukia flashback, and it showed a different nature to this hunger... though I don't remember what it was...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: FrogKing
    If we assume that Aizen's plan is to destroy Soul Society with or with out the Soukyoku, what happens then? Would the hollow dominate the spirits? That would mean that secretly Aizen is either a 'super uber hollow' as Splash put it or would somehow gain something from Soul Society destruction. If he isn't a hollow (or somehow working with them), then I think his motivations are elsewhere. Maybe he is trying to usurp Yama-ji and take over Soul Society and not destroy it. However, that still doesn't explain why he needs Rukia. Does anybody have any theories for Aizen's actions? Destroy Soul Society? Take over Soul Society?
    aizen wasnt trying to destroy soul soceity with soukyoku. or else he would've stopped the destruction of it. also aizen tricked renji and hitsuyaga by acting as the detective in gin's schemes. when do u suspect the detective as the culprit?

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    From what I remember, the sensation of being hungry is a human sensation, and it kinda means that they are too attached to the human world, hence a trait common with Hollows... So that was one of the big problems when Urahara was trying to make Ichigo a Shinigami, almost turning him into a Hollow...

Hunger was also mentioned in the young Rukia flashback, and it showed a different nature to this hunger... though I don't remember what it was...
    the thing with young rukia flash back was some bully took a kid's candy and the big kid went "you dont need it, u dont have a shred of spirit power, as long as u have water you wont die"

and in a flash back with gin and kira, gin went "if u can die of starvation, it means you have it too right?....power"

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

I think anphorus is right that they have to use their energy in order to need food. The shinigami that explained it to Rukia and Renji said that they must have felt his spirit force and "consumed their energy." We also saw Matsumoto collapsing from exhaustion in the desert, so she must have been very strained. What accounts for that special trait of needing food, though, I'm not sure. Possibly just having lots of reiatsu.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    That's what I was referring to. They said that people that have soul powers are the only ones that get hungry in the spirit world.

Bleach 60

well the people without just need water.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 60

I think Aizen's whole plan has to do with Kaien, whom I presume to be the hollow inside Ichigo. Rukia is just an excuse to turn Ichigo into the hollow Kaien. There has to be more to the Kaien story than they showed in that one episode. Maybe Kaien messed with Aizen a long time ago or something.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Giboc
    Originally posted by: Turkish-S

bad side:
    the 2 bladed dude's
    How do you figure?
    the pink one said.. hey Ukitake don't be afread don't you feel reinforcement is comming??
    i think with reinforcement he meens aizen

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 60

^^Wrong, Shunsui was talking about Yoruichi

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 60

Yep, he was talking bout Yoruichi... he was worried about their subordinates with Soi Fong there...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    I think Aizen's whole plan has to do with Kaien, whom I presume to be the hollow inside Ichigo. Rukia is just an excuse to turn Ichigo into the hollow Kaien. There has to be more to the Kaien story than they showed in that one episode. Maybe Kaien messed with Aizen a long time ago or something.
    Dude, if i actually had any real idea about what's going to happen in the future (which i don't since i've never seen the manga), i'd say you nailed it right on the head. Damn best theory. If I had created Bleach I would have hoped to use that plot path. I can only wonder what Aizen's motivation/rationale for this whole thing is...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Dude, if i actually had any real idea about what's going to happen in the future (which i don't since i've never seen the manga), i'd say you nailed it right on the head. Damn best theory. If I had created Bleach I would have hoped to use that plot path. I can only wonder what Aizen's motivation/rationale for this whole thing is...
    Yeah I think this is a good theory too, mostly because I came up with in the last episode ( [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] no one reads my posts).
    Do you think that hollow-Ichigo has something to do with Kaien-dono? Because he was killed by a hollow and the fact that they look so much alike can't be a coincidense. And we don't really know what happens to shinigamis that die. They might get reincarnated or something.
    That's pretty much my take on the subject.

Bleach 60

I think no one will die from the blows delivered in "Bleach 60"
    Because in this kind of nearly perfect plot, each dead got to make you cry in front of your screen ...
    That's what I expect from Bleach that's what I hope it'll happen.

Instead of :
    A Shinigami Replacement and his crew
    A jailed princess in a white tower
    An army divised in two, One side fighting for Rukia's fate and the other fighting to comply with Room 46's orders.
    ( Note : Even this plot owns most of all plots known to man )

Now we got :
    Now we got the crew leaded by and Super Empowered Ichigo
    A coup d'etat in progress
    Fighting all over the SS
    Casualties in Room46, so ... no head of state.
    Chaos has spread within the Shinigami order ... So maybe we'll expect some Huge hollows badasses to put some more spice in this twisted plot.
    More sides ... Ichigo's, Aizen's, Kenpachi's ( The I-Fight-just-for-fun-side ), Fire Gramp's ( Because I think he'll make his best to restore SS A.s.a.p. ), And maybe we'll sort as Freelancers ( Firework &amp; Twin axes Huge guardian, Yoruichi ... Everybody else )

And yet after 60 episode situation is unclear and surprises aren't to be ruled out as a possibility

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Yeah I think this is a good theory too, mostly because I came up with in the last episode ( [img][/img] no one reads my posts).
    Do you think that hollow-Ichigo has something to do with Kaien-dono? Because he was killed by a hollow and the fact that they look so much alike can't be a coincidense. And we don't really know what happens to shinigamis that die. They might get reincarnated or something.
    That's pretty much my take on the subject.
    I think that's an ok theory, sans the Hollow-Kaien. I think Ichigo's hollow is his own, from when he was in that pit. Ichigo was halfway turning into a hollow, being covered by the mask and screaming as his chain was completely destroyed, but he manged to find his powers. I also beleive the grayscale Ichigo inside him to be his hollow personality (meaning it's his own - since it looks like him). Kaien's hollow had a different voice (a very recognizable one at that), and a weird-ass mask that is not the one that appears on Ichigo's face. Perhaps there is a connection between Kaien and Ichigo, but not between the Hollows inside them.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs