Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 60

Bleach 60

If Aizen was plotting all this time to bring out hollow-kaien, then that means he would've planned on some reincarnation of kaien to come to soul society in the first place (which i guess ichigo could be, since they mentioned the resemblance). I dunno, sounds infinitely impossible for anyone to plan for the sequence of events that lead a young boy bearing the characteristics of an ex-leutenant that also awoken his death god powers while simultaneously turning into a hollow who entered into the mix to begin with from an interaction with a death god whom lent him her powers.

Even the people who helped train ichigo didn't realize the hollow side until yoruichi saw that mask after the kenpachi fight.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 60

I think people are giving Aizen too much credit. I think he's just been biding his time until one of the Death God's commits an executionable offense to enact his plan.

I don't think he really has any idea how powerful Ichigo is. Which is why whatever his plan is is going to fail.

Otherwise, he's fulfilling some rediculously convoluted 20 year plan thats going to work and bad guy wins series over.

Kyrre

Bleach 60

Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again.

Next, Hitsugaya vs. Aizen. I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall. He's the small young white-haired agressive genius captain, while Aizen is, after watched episode 60, a very cold and calm person. Plus, he's a genius at better rate than Hitsugaya. Aizen had full control over Hitsugaya in that discussion they had, and it ended up making our Hyourinmaru-wielder turn Bankai without restrictions.

Last, Previous 12th captain, Urahara Kisuke's return to Soul Society. My opinions; the reason he (and Yoruichi) left Soul Society a while ago, was because somewhat, Kisuke knows of Aizen's plans. And how? Kisuke is known as the wisest captain of all Soul Society. If Kisuke couldn't, by that rank, figure out Aizen's plans, then who would?
    Aizen may be a genius, but so is Kisuke. And Aizen vs. Kisuke would be my first battle coming up for the next 3-4 episodes.
    If some other Captain (or previous ones) are to return to Soukyoku battlefield, it would be Yoruichi. She and Kisuke seems to be very close friends, and she, our God of Flash, won't become any distraction at all in between Kisuke.

It does not need to be like this, either. Kisuke does not ned to arrive the next episode, because as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
    But Kisuke will return to Soul Society yet again. That's for sure.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Kyrre
    I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall.
    What?

Aizen destroyed a captain and a vice-captain without the slightest effort.

Like they were nothing.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 60

Totally agree with Azazel, being calm and collective during a fight and finding the weakness of your opponent, isnt that the real strength. After two Hitsugaya's fights I am starting to think he is all talk. It could be that he has the smallest dick is SS and that compells him to justify himself with his big ego and power rage.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again..
    Very insignificant point, but I have to disagree. The previews are, for the most part, shown in the chronological order that the episodes follow. Ichigo is still lying down on the ground (as in episode 59), Aizen shows up (does something to Renji - beats the shit outta him? whatever), and takes Rukia. I'm assuming Ichigo won't stand for that, and attacks Aizen from the air, which is where the shadow falls and the swords clash.
    Last, Previous 12th captain, Urahara Kisuke's return to Soul Society. My opinions; the reason he (and Yoruichi) left Soul Society a while ago, was because somewhat, Kisuke knows of Aizen's plans. And how? Kisuke is known as the wisest captain of all Soul Society. If Kisuke couldn't, by that rank, figure out Aizen's plans, then who would?
    Aizen may be a genius, but so is Kisuke. And Aizen vs. Kisuke would be my first battle coming up for the next 3-4 episodes.
    Since when was Urahara known as "thew wisest captain of all Soul Society"?? In any case, I don't think he left Soul Society of his own will, I think he was forced to leave. If you remember back to the beginning of this arc, when he built the gate to send the others through, he tried to follow, but was stopped. I'm guessing that has some relevence, and shows that he will not be able to return. I'm very excited to learn what really happened though. This episode is creating too many questions that need to be answered.
    as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
    Lol, that is probably the most complicated way I've heard someone say "we'll get to see a Kisuke flashback".

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 60

Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again.

Next, Hitsugaya vs. Aizen. I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall. He's the small young white-haired agressive genius captain, while Aizen is, after watched episode 60, a very cold and calm person. Plus, he's a genius at better rate than Hitsugaya. Aizen had full control over Hitsugaya in that discussion they had, and it ended up making our Hyourinmaru-wielder turn Bankai without restrictions.

If some other Captain (or previous ones) are to return to Soukyoku battlefield, it would be Yoruichi. She and Kisuke seems to be very close friends, and she, our God of Flash, won't become any distraction at all in between Kisuke.

It does not need to be like this, either. Kisuke does not ned to arrive the next episode, because as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
    But Kisuke will return to Soul Society yet again. That's for sure.
    There is a major difference in power between Hitsugaya and Aizen; this is clearly shown. Maybe not in terms in spirit power, but for Aizen's shikai to take down histugaya's bankai (which is pretty sweet, but his shikai looks more powerful) without any effort.

Aizen vs Kisuke? highly unlikely for obvious reasons, and alos Kisuke was banned from soul society. He says something like "damn, I stil cant enter..." when Ichigo and the group enter it.

Oh and you made a contradiction. Maybe you didnt see this. You say Aizen has made Ichigo eat dirt again and you say Hitsugaya is same power with Aizen. Ichigo is clearly at or very near a captain level. If Aizen is supposedly going to own Ichigo, it shows the power difference between him and Hitsugaya.

I hate how we make these arguments like deductive logic and all philisophical. I dont know, anime is just weird. It just messes with your head (in a good way).

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

Since when was Urahara known as "thew wisest captain of all Soul Society"?? In any case, I don't think he left Soul Society of his own will, I think he was forced to leave. If you remember back to the beginning of this arc, when he built the gate to send the others through, he tried to follow, but was stopped.
    kisuke was the previous captain of the 12th division and itz this division where they do experiment things to ppl.

and if anyone rememebers, when the ppl from the 12th division were examining the "body" rukia was using, they said that whoever made this must be banned becuz of reasons unknown

wut i think is that kisuke got banned cuz of that. but im just assuming...

(if this is a spoiler, im sry. i honestly did not read the manga)

ADDITION: i think we should make a thread for discussion of the bleach storyline. instead of like.. kinda going off topic, which is discussing only episode 60

Bleach 60

Why would you appologize if something is a spoiler when you don't know even what's going on?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
    and if anyone rememebers, when the ppl from the 12th division were examining the "body" rukia was using, they said that whoever made this must be banned becuz of reasons unknown
    (if this is a spoiler, im sry. i honestly did not read the manga)
    I'm 90% sure that scene you described wasn't shown in the anime and is only in the manga. I buy Viz's english translation and I was suprised when I saw it btw, because I didn't remember it in the anime.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 60

yah, that scene was shown at chapter 69, a bit after rukia got captured. however it was never shown in the anime so i suppose its a spoiler XD lol

G0$u 3])iT : also considering you never read the manga, and it never was shown in the anime yet, did a friend of yours tell you or somthing? o.O lol

Bleach 60

I wonder if Ichigo and Renji will take on Aizen at the same time (seeing how Gin and Toseen are there too... 3 captains on one renji makes for an unhappy, onesided fight). That mean Ichigo and Renji vs Aizen, Gin, and Tossen? Or is Aizen gonnna be like f this, you guys fight them, ima sit back.

O.o or maybe Aizen will be like .. oh hell yes (internally he will say this because he is the embodiment of calm and quietness on the outnside) then pwn both Renji and Ichigo ... o.o
    -_- all I know is that on the preview, Ichigos practically faced flat on the dirt and looking pretty messed up, also we didnt see any shots of him still at the execution grounds at the end of the last episode. ...

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Kensee
    I wonder if Ichigo and Renji will take on Aizen at the same time (seeing how Gin and Toseen are there too... 3 captains on one renji makes for an unhappy, onesided fight). That mean Ichigo and Renji vs Aizen, Gin, and Tossen?
    You are forgetting Yachiru-chan! She's there as well, isn't she? And who knows, Yoruichi might make a come-back, backed-up by Soi Fong.

Somehow I hope, though, that Ichigo's first attack would be like his first Bankai move against Byakuya, with the exception he would finish the move and slit somebody's throat - Tousen would make a nice, surprised victim.

Bleach 60

there's no way ichigo and renji, who are almost dead, could take on three captains.

Kyrre

Bleach 60

I wonder, where's Komamura Sajin between all this? He seemed to know Tousen pretty well back in the struggle against Zaraki.

Bleach 60

I wonder, where's Komamura Sajin between all this? He seemed to know Tousen pretty well back in the struggle against Zaraki.
    I think he will be the one to fight Tousen, because he will feel that Tousen has duped and betrayed him. I really don't he is with the bad guys.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: el_boss
    I think he will be the one to fight Tousen, because he will feel that Tousen has duped and betrayed him. I really don't he is with the bad guys.
    Well, I think he will always be with the old geezer. Whatever side Yamamoto happens to choose.

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: Kraco
    Well, I think he will always be with the old geezer. Whatever side Yamamoto happens to choose.
    Touche!

Bleach 60

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall.
    What?

Aizen destroyed a captain and a vice-captain without the slightest effort.

Like they were nothing.
    That's only because they've already seen his shikai before, and were under his illusionary powers.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 60

That's like saying, Ichigo won only because he had more spiritual powers than his oponent.